KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » MK vs DC compared to Street Fighter 4

Better Fighting Game?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
MK vs DC 5 26.32%
Street Fighter 4 13 68.42%
Even 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MK vs DC compared to Street Fighter 4
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
This is the problem that prevents a mutual understanding between us my friend. One, we are far from the first people to say it is unbalanced. In fact, 3rd Strike players readily admit that the game is unbalanced.
Secondly, you are exaggerating the extent to which I demonstrated 3rd Strike's unbalanced gameplay. Again, I said it was unbalanced. I did NOT say that Ken, Chun Li, and Yun are invincible like you claim.
I said Thee 1st "I" as in "ME" have heard about peeps complain' about Ken and the rest bein' too powerful. You say "In fact, 3rd Strike players readily admit that the game is unbalanced" and I say I can prove the opposite occurin' more often, which shows it's an opinion.

You said you did NOT say that Ken, Chun Li, and Yun are invincible. But that is what you are implyin'.

Originally posted by StyleTime
Again, I never said that. I just said that the 3rd Strike Tribunal generally dominate at high levels. I did not say the game is unplayable.
And that's true but you didn't make it sound like that. You said the balance was so terrible it was worth mentionin' in this thread, in so may words. Cuz that's what you did.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 05:27 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Someone name a balanced fighting game other than VF (which I don't agree with). Please feel free.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:58 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

To be honest, I rarely ever hear people say that 3rd Strike is unbalanced. Not that I have a problem with that since I get so sick and tired of some people making it seem like it's near perfect or something.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:43 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by chithappens
Someone name a balanced fighting game other than VF (which I don't agree with). Please feel free.
SC1?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 02:59 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. naw not SC series.... SC1 was pwned by Xianghua through and through, if I recall correctly... however.. it may quite possibly be the most balanced SC... 2 was just.. raped by like 2 or 3 chars.... 3 was a goddamn mess (the developers even apologized for cassandra), and 4 is still being tweaked I think... not sure on that one

I believe Street Fighter 2 : Hyper Fighting

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Mar 13th, 2009 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:32 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Peeps always tell me that Mitsurigi, Maxi and Taki dominated SCII, that true? Cuz I kick hella ass wit Nightmare.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:44 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

<3 Xianghua

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:19 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is MKVDC so hated? The fighting system was allot better than the last 3 games.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:35 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
MK vs DC is easier. But Street Fighter 4 has the better graphics, the nostolgia, and the satisfaction of beating someone because you are actually better than them.

Sonic Boom Bitches.
MK vs DC is 3d street fighter IV is 2d how is the graphics better ?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:28 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

If a new MK was made with a whole new cast, set years after Armageddon. With MKvDC gameplay, slightly improved maybe with fatality's as well.

Could be fecking sweet.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:49 AM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by chomperx9
MK vs DC is 3d street fighter IV is 2d how is the graphics better ?
What the **** are you talking about? no expression

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 12:54 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
What the **** are you talking about? no expression
apparently someone doesn't know what graphics is.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 05:41 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by chomperx9
apparently someone doesn't know what graphics is.
Streetfighter IV is 2D?

In the gameplay style, certainly not the graphic-style.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 08:55 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote