KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pein and Kisame vs. Kenpachi Zaraki

Pein and Kisame vs. Kenpachi Zaraki
Started by: Final Blaxican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
He destroyed Konoha no expression

He literally just walked into Konoha and started beating the shit out of everybody.

Also, he entrapped the Kyubi inside a giant ball of earth.

Konoha had some ninja missing when he did that he wouldnt have done it as easy had team Gai and Hiashi been there

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 02:41 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Kenpachi has to walk around with his spiritual pressure on low so that other people can walk around.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 07:34 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban Ninja

Originally posted by leonheartmm
so, this thread is still alive based on the myth of bleach beeing so much more powerful than naruto? lmao, what utter bullshit. pein currently cud single handedly murder most of bleachverse. this match is less than a joke.

LMAO Ulquiorra alone would rape the narutoverse so hard it's not even funny. He can nuke harder than Pain or anyone in Naruto ever could and did so casually, not to mention the speedblitz.

Last edited by Urban Ninja on Mar 27th, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:53 AM
Urban Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Urban Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Urban Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Urban Ninja
LMAO Ulquiorra alone would rape the narutoverse so hard it's not even funny. He can nuke harder than Pain or anyone in Naruto ever could and did so casually, not to mention the speedblitz.

please do NOT make me laugh. tha blast wasnt even as big as lochness, and that was his ULTIMATE move, the strongest move seen so far in bleach.

even the damage of chouji with his final pill was easilu compareable to that. much less gamabunta and other big summons or the 1 tailed shukaku. then u hae things like raasen shuriken, and naruto slicing a significant portion of a crustal plate in half with just his wind or kimimaru covering the entire horizon in his bone spikes, . ofcourse, theres kirin/amaterasu/susano all much stronger techniques. as for destruction. even the damage 4 tails was doing was compareable to ulquoirra, then u have shinra tensei, diedara's suicide jutsu which made mountain ranges look like mole hills in comparison and shinra tensei/7 tails{with only half its yang chakra}, and chibaku tensei which is simply put, a black hole. or have you forgotten rikoudu builsing the MOON out of his chinaku tensei. ofcourse theres genjutsu and stuff like the kyuubi and madara's power+ pain's unfinished weapon that we havent even seen yet.

its ridicuoulous to make such ignorant claims, narutoverse wud currently BURY bleachverse.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 09:45 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Kenpachi has to walk around with his spiritual pressure on low so that other people can walk around.

and urochimaru was not only able to paralyse highly capable chunnin but give them visions of their ultimate fear/death simply by STARING at them with his killer urger, and even casually letting his chakra slip, was negating gravity and breaing all the tiles aroud him against the fourth hokage fight.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 09:47 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban Ninja

please do NOT make me laugh. tha blast wasnt even as big as lochness, and that was his ULTIMATE move, the strongest move seen so far in bleach.

even the damage of chouji with his final pill was easilu compareable to that. much less gamabunta and other big summons or the 1 tailed shukaku. then u hae things like raasen shuriken, and naruto slicing a significant portion of a crustal plate in half with just his wind or kimimaru covering the entire horizon in his bone spikes, . ofcourse, theres kirin/amaterasu/susano all much stronger techniques. as for destruction. even the damage 4 tails was doing was compareable to ulquoirra, then u have shinra tensei, diedara's suicide jutsu which made mountain ranges look like mole hills in comparison and shinra tensei/7 tails{with only half its yang chakra}, and chibaku tensei which is simply put, a black hole. or have you forgotten rikoudu builsing the MOON out of his chinaku tensei. ofcourse theres genjutsu and stuff like the kyuubi and madara's power+ pain's unfinished weapon that we havent even seen yet.

its ridicuoulous to make such ignorant claims, narutoverse wud currently BURY bleachverse.

You're even more delusional than I thought, konoha is no where near as big as sereitei, whereas LN is just as big if not larger, now the energy lance caused an explosion which made the fortress look pitiful in height and is atleast half as large in radius, considering its further away it must appear smaller than it actually is(even though it looks ridiculously huge already). U've gotta be ****ing kidding me if you think KN4 malice ball and oro's gates were anywhere near comparable(they're not even as big as the pilllars within each rooms of Las Noches), and lol at chouji's punches, released Grimmjows kicks makes that look like a joke. Please do not bring up anymore shitty examples of naruto attacks which are supposdely just as strong, you're just making yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 11:11 AM
Urban Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Urban Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Urban Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

^an idiot faltering on his own words and calling other people an idiot is wel............an idiot. the fact that he is a fanboy orgasming over bleach just makes it unbearably annoying. LN is compared to the CENTRAL area of soul society which contains the bigger buildings and dome. it ISNT as big as all of soul society, or were u not paying attention. you obviously also have serious sigh issues, as you cant compare frames or comparitive size. the explosion{largest in bleach history btw} was not bigger than loch ness, it was further away, but not bigger. nor was its height ANYTHING compareable to diedara's suicide, then im afraid you and i have nothing more to talk about and you can continue fawning and masturbating over bleach all you want. that explosion made all the mountiain ranges around it look like little ants scurrying. it had a pure destruction zone of over 20 miles, just fo comparison, that of a 5 megaton nuke is around 8 miles. and its shockwaves were seen from the upper atmosphere as they dispersed. and ofcourse, the cero which killed him was at the TOP of LN and it was significantly stronger than the structure. now stop insulting people for no reason other than your wet dreams of riding ichigo you braindead dickhead.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 11:27 AM
NemeBro

Reported, and that was a suicide blast, so it does not matter, Ulquiorra's attack is stronger than any in Naruto history.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 02:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Reported, and that was a suicide blast, so it does not matter, Ulquiorra's attack is stronger than any in Naruto history.

Because it's done less damage?

I see.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 03:39 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Leon, that language and the namecalling is not acceptable. That is a warning, and the next time I see it from you will be a ban.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 03:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Because it's done less damage?

I see.
No, I was going for because the blast was about five times taller and was about a quarter the width of Las Noches.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 04:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

I know how to decide who wins...Pein looks like he's 16. Kenpachi looks 30-ish. 30 year old ninjas beat up scrawny 16 year olds with facial piercings every time. I think narutoverse just seems so powerful because they're always fighting 10 year old ninja's in training.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 09:38 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

i dont even see how this is an argument, if you are up to date on both naruto and bleach it should be obviouse that bleachvers is WAY more powerful than narutovers, dont get me wrong they are crazy powerful in naruto but they just dont compare at all

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 09:49 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Kenpachi overpowered Sajin and Tosen effortlessly with one arm. Sajin alone tossed a Fraccion the size of a skyscraper. This makes Kenpachi stronger than both Pain and Kisame.

Naruto is the weakest of the Shounen Trinity consisting of itself, Bleach, and One Piece. By alot.

Kenpachi has shown to effortlessly cut buildings in half without even touching them, he has more defensive power than anyone here, and is also quite fast, able to dodge Tosen's attacks from feeling the blade touch his Haori.

1. No they aren't lol.

2. no expression

http://onemanga.com/Bleach/113/06/
http://onemanga.com/Bleach/113/07/

And here is a fun fact, when Ichigo and Kenny clashed, they knocked down several more buildings.

http://onemanga.com/Bleach/113/14-15/

You're so sexy that it brings a tear to my eye.

Also, I forgot about out uberly awesome Kenpachi was. He's my fav.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 03:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

^an idiot faltering on his own words and calling other people an idiot is wel............an idiot. the fact that he is a fanboy orgasming over bleach just makes it unbearably annoying. LN is compared to the CENTRAL area of soul society which contains the bigger buildings and dome. it ISNT as big as all of soul society, or were u not paying attention. you obviously also have serious sigh issues, as you cant compare frames or comparitive size. the explosion{largest in bleach history btw} was not bigger than loch ness, it was further away, but not bigger. nor was its height ANYTHING compareable to diedara's suicide, then im afraid you and i have nothing more to talk about and you can continue fawning and masturbating over bleach all you want. that explosion made all the mountiain ranges around it look like little ants scurrying. it had a pure destruction zone of over 20 miles, just fo comparison, that of a 5 megaton nuke is around 8 miles. and its shockwaves were seen from the upper atmosphere as they dispersed. and ofcourse, the cero which killed him was at the TOP of LN and it was significantly stronger than the structure. now stop insulting people for no reason other than your wet dreams of riding ichigo you braindead dickhead.

No, Las Noches is much larger that Konoha. It is rediculously huge.

Ichigo and the others were running for hours and the size of the building didn't change, in the distance. Ichigo thought it was an illusion at first, then the arrancar explained that it was just huge.

I would make it the size of a very large city and taller than almost any skyscraper.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 05:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Peach
Leon, that language and the namecalling is not acceptable. That is a warning, and the next time I see it from you will be a ban.

so calling sum1, delusional, and idiot or sum1's examples shitty is acceptable to you, when i didnt do anything to provoke it? i dont liek double standards and he started it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:52 PM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, Las Noches is much larger that Konoha. It is rediculously huge.

Ichigo and the others were running for hours and the size of the building didn't change, in the distance. Ichigo thought it was an illusion at first, then the arrancar explained that it was just huge.

I would make it the size of a very large city and taller than almost any skyscraper.

what makes you say that? konoha is large even compared to the mountain range around it on which the hokage's faces are carved. and if your compared las noches to the whole soul society, dont. its only slighltly larger than the MIDDLE of the soul society where the dome and the executing blade is.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:56 PM