KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen

3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen
Started by: wolfpack86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You mean "SNIKT" panel? IMO the claws just casted the shadow.
perhaps they were....i didnt even think shadows

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:54 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Starscream M
perhaps they were....i didnt even think shadows

The artist could be more accurate. His biggest mistake here is making Logan's claws look like they were two foot long.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:57 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

its common sense that logan lacks the strength to cut Colossus
to you... based on what YOU think... not was COMICS say... not what COMICS display...

thing is nowhere near colossus in that category and hence you bringing him up was quite pointless
It's absolutely not pointless... I see.. so common sense only applies to Collusus and not the other Marvel characters... but ALSO it only applies when it suits him as he can move in metallic form and his eyes are not opaque.... you're a hypocrite.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 02:07 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

abom would eat wendigo alive. wendigo isn't even cl100

wrong again

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:09 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk himself confirmed that Wendigo's stronger than Abomination.

(please log in to view the image)
Credit goes to -K-M-

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

god that all most hurts to read. First you got fangirl, looking completely ignorant and you think thats as bad as it gets, but then masterbruces comes in and bam hits an all new low for being ignorant.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:21 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

strongmen.....eventually

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 04:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nikfang

what would most likely happen is the strongmen will put down one of the healers, fight the remaining and the fallen one gets up... until their healing factors run out of juice, but by then they would most likely be able to out the strongmen

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 04:52 PM
nikfang is currently offline Click here to Send nikfang a Private Message Find more posts by nikfang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Thing is a weak link but Abom can solo two of them so.............Strongmen for the win.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 05:06 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Raisen
Thing is a weak link but Abom can solo two of them so.............Strongmen for the win.

you dont know ben.....and fyi deathstrike is the weak link

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 05:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote