KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen

3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen
Started by: wolfpack86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

ecpt that one scan happen prior to wolverines upgrade to his healing factor.

there 4 scans > 1.

Eeven that one scan has wolverine recovering before hulk can attack him.

so you can disagree all you want, but evdiences>> your opinion

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 08:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
ecpt that one scan happen prior to wolverines upgrade to his healing factor.

there 4 scans > 1.

Eeven that one scan has wolverine recovering before hulk can attack him.

so you can disagree all you want, but evdiences>> your opinion
you think the healers win?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 08:22 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hilarious.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 08:25 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
you think the healers win?

Not sure lady death strike might be a bad weak link

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:10 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by illadelph12

Hilarious.

? whats so funny? The fact that I have more evidences that says it won't effect them like you pretend it will?

or the fact the only evdiences you have that has wolverine being effected he was still recovered fast enough that he dodge the attack then went into a berserker rage and down grey hulk in seconds.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:12 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Nah.

It's moreso the fact that you believe a healing factor will somehow regulate one's sense of hearing, or that in a hypothetical battle scenario an opponent is going to give an opponent time to recover with the odds stacked in their favor as they would in a comic.

Also my thinking you could objectively debate a topic involving Wolverine.

I'm laughing at myself for my own poor judgment.

>Z<

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:19 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abomination could solo.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:25 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by illadelph12
Nah.

It's moreso the fact that you believe a healing factor will somehow regulate one's sense of hearing, or that in a hypothetical battle scenario an opponent is going to give an opponent time to recover with the odds stacked in their favor as they would in a comic.

Also my thinking you could objectively debate a topic involving Wolverine.

I'm laughing at myself for my own poor judgment.

Does not negate it at all, it heals the damage as soon as it done.....you know becauses it a healing factor.

hulk ddient give Logan time he attack right away Logan recovered faster then hulk could attack.

my thinking you actaully had knowledge of what you was discussing, but of courses you don't.

yes becuases your oppinion now is better then evidences right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:30 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by fangirl101
Abomination could solo.
I could see the team 1 taking out abom...but not all 3 of team 2

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:32 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Thing not really a threat, Logan or sabertooth would not have much problems taking him out.

Logan already kick abominations ass before.

colossus is the biggest threat.

though it does depend on the abomination used. The normal one or the random healing from cells abomination

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:35 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing not really a threat, Logan or sabertooth would not have much problems taking him out.

Logan already kick abominations ass before.

colossus is the biggest threat.

though it does depend on the abomination used. The normal one or the random healing from cells abomination

Seriously. the Strong team is going to win this.

Thing can beat lady deathstrike.

Abom can take sabertooth and Colossus can take wolverine.

Once any strong man gets their hands on the other combatant, they can literallly rip them in half cept wolverine. And he's ko'd easily enough.

Last edited by fangirl101 on Mar 11th, 2009 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:37 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

>Z<

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:41 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Seriously. the Strong team is going to win this.

Thing can beat lady deathstrike.

Abom can take sabertooth and Colossus can take wolverine.

Once any strong man gets their hands on the other combatant, they can literallly rip them in half cept wolverine. And he's ko'd easily enough.

maybe. I mean she more skilled faster, and has longer claws then wolverine. She likly kill thing, becuases unlike wolverine she won't hold back.

depends on the abom being used. Though I thought about it and sabertooth claws are smaller so they inflect less damage against bricks then say wolverines.

perhaps, though I doubt it. sabertooth has foguhten many bricks and this has never onces occured. also lady death strike has superhuman durability, she bullet proof I believe.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:45 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe. I mean she more skilled faster, and has longer claws then wolverine. She likly kill thing, becuases unlike wolverine she won't hold back.

depends on the abom being used. Though I thought about it and sabertooth claws are smaller so they inflect less damage against bricks then say wolverines.

perhaps, though I doubt it. sabertooth has foguhten many bricks and this has never onces occured. also lady death strike has superhuman durability, she bullet proof I believe.

Bullet Proof won't stop thing from throwing a truck on her. And her arms are easily enough snapped off.

Abom will kill Sabertooth. Only Saber's claws where adamantium. His arms can be pulled out of thier sockets.

Colossus knows Wolverine well. Wolverine would get beaten the same way Wonder Man beat his ass in infinity Crusade. Wolvie can't compete with bricks who are actually fast and agile.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:47 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Bullet Proof won't stop thing from throwing a truck on her. And her arms are easily enough snapped off.

yea, but her superhuman speed an reflexes will.....also were does one find a truck ina featureless enviorment?

really based on what? The only thing to damage he has been adamatium claws.....

Abom will kill Sabertooth. Only Saber's claws where adamantium. His arms can be pulled out of thier sockets.

wrong. His entire body had adamtium in it.

Colossus knows Wolverine well. Wolverine would get beaten the same way Wonder Man beat his ass in infinity Crusade. Wolvie can't compete with bricks who are actually fast and agile.

Logan help train colossus.....if anything Logan knows colossus better.......

you mean by attack him behind after he had just finish fighting some one? and still unable to get the KO? yea ok that some how has relevences in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea like namor and tiger shark........oh wait he beat both there asses again

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:52 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, but her superhuman speed an reflexes will.....also were does one find a truck ina featureless enviorment?

really based on what? The only thing to damage he has been adamatium claws.....

wrong. His entire body had adamtium in it.

Logan help train colossus.....if anything Logan knows colossus better.......

you mean by attack him behind after he had just finish fighting some one? and still unable to get the KO? yea ok that some how has relevences in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea like namor and tiger shark........oh wait he beat both there asses again

Dear God.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 10:26 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

? dear god what? oh that you were wrong so many times about things you thought you were right about? not sure why you be so suprized it not the first time.

actaully I had the same reaction to your post ecpt my oh god was on the fact i couldent believe some one could be so ignorant of characters and yet still think they were so correct in there statements.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 10:34 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Strongmen win. Abomination is too powerful for them.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 11:04 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

each member of team 2 gets stabbed through the god damn eyes.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 11:06 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, the thing is, even though all 3 of team 1 can heal, they can be knocked unconscious. It was proved in WWH, that all you have to do is pound them in the face reaaaaly hard. And Colossus, Thing, and Abomination can all hit reaaaaaly hard. Plus, 616 Wolverine hasn't cut through 616 Colossus, there's a scan of him in a beserker rage clawing at his chest. Colossus said it scoured his metallic skin, but it didn't pierce it. Plus I believe Sabertooth's joints weren't adamantium.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 11:19 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote