KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Who is Rebel?

Who is Rebel?
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

some people say Nathan it's actually behind Rebel (not that he himself is rebel)

... still doesn't make sense

anywho, will know for sure tonight ...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 04:45 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

So is that one of tonights reveals?...are we supposed to find out who rebel is?.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:21 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

it better be or SDJ is messing with my mind!

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:31 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And now we know.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I actually figured it out a while ago. I mean, he was the only person in the show with Rebel's abilities, why wouldn't it be. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Micah?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
And now we know.

I was hoping for a much better reveal

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:41 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eh, I like how it happened. And I liked his stance on Tracy. He's still owning up to his optimistic goal to help others and staying damned intelligent.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 08:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Captain REX
Eh, I like how it happened. And I liked his stance on Tracy. He's still owning up to his optimistic goal to help others and staying damned intelligent.

his stance on Tracy was pretty good.. I think now Micah must find the others and get them together

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 06:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

His voice changed quite a bit from when we last saw him

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Mairuzu
His voice changed quite a bit from when we last saw him

Yeah i noticed that right away.. laughing

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:36 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Reminded me of Walt on lost laughing

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:54 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Reminded me of Walt on lost laughing

Exactly

He's older now, so that's bound to change

I really enjoy the reveal, it was pretty obvious it was Micah, so they didn't make a fuss about it and just have him do what he's supposed to do

hopefully will keep Rebel around at least until Fugitives ends... It's not necessary to have Micah show up, let him just be Rebel

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 05:27 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yea, I was hoping it wasn't going to be Micah though, it was too obvious. erm

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 06:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Agreed ^

Although the reveal was much worse for me. Sometimes it sucks knowing the names of actors and stuff. While the credits rolled in the beginning "Special Guest Star Noah Gray Cabey" I was like "Oh he IS rebel.....DAMN."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 02:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Quincy
Agreed ^

Although the reveal was much worse for me. Sometimes it sucks knowing the names of actors and stuff. While the credits rolled in the beginning "Special Guest Star Noah Gray Cabey" I was like "Oh he IS rebel.....DAMN."

sometimes I don't even read the credits... guess I wasn't as bored as always this time smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:00 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Though it was one of the worst kept secret ever.. I am happy Micah is back. He is one of my favourite characters and his ability is awesome.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 09:19 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

He's got a great ability... though I much rather have him be Rebel, and not show up himself... just occasionally.

He's much more effective being in the dark

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:52 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Maybe they will do that now. Just get him out there for that episode as a confirmation of his identity now go back underground.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 06:22 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Quincy
Agreed ^

You say that like anyone who has regularly watched the show did not know it was micah? I didnt even realize it was supposed to be a secret it was the most obvious thing ever.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 07:51 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, it wasn't much of a secret to be honest. And I too hope they keep Micah in obscurity. His power rocks in the modern age where most everything is computerized.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:36 PM