KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Tetsuo Shima vs. Alucard

Tetsuo or Alucard?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tetsuo 5 71.43%
Alucard 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tetsuo Shima vs. Alucard
Started by: XanatosForever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Voyeur
The Martyr

if you're all just going to be fan boys and give Alucard fellatio and honestly think he can defeat some like Tetsuo. Then I'll just go now. I already gave multiple scenario's how he can defeat Alucard and how all of Alucard's attack are void and useless.

peace out.

to be fair this is directed at King who has proven before to be a real "genius".

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, it's not like he constantly needs blood, as powerful as he is he can go without Plasma for a long time. And all of Alucard's powers at level 0 are scary. Plus he has his sex beam power.

constantly needing and having NO blood what so ever are two very different variables. And he needs blood to carry oxygen and other nutrients through his body. A simple teleportation to space will solve that.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 03:56 PM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Voyeur
And he needs blood to carry oxygen and other nutrients through his body.

Based on what?

A simple teleportation to space will solve that.

Alucard has teleported before.

Also, SEX BEAM. Tetsuo has no counter for that.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 04:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

this? -.-
get real. That is first of all to a normal human. And what other feats does it have over a stronger mind being? And Tetsuo will just stand there sitting pretty? sure, chode. I already explained that. Alucard has nothing on Tetsuo, what I said before still stands.

the point of this is obviously one person is the winner. Not to keep crying fan boy and pulling new useless things out of your ass for Alucard. And the oxygen, blood, is based on common sense. I already posted everything to answer your question. Maybe you should actually read things thoroughly, then you can prepare yourself to have a more productive counter argument.

These are all small paragraphs. Really light reading.

Like I said. If you're all going to be as bad as Terry is with giving Sephiroth head, and do the same to Alucard, then I'll concede and just let you have a hollow victory due to forfeit.

Anyone who wants to Learn or read Akira for themselves, then go watch Hellsing, will see who is above the other. -.-

Last edited by Voyeur on Mar 21st, 2009 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 04:43 PM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

this? -.-
get real. That is first of all to a normal human. And what other feats does it have over a stronger mind being? And Tetsuo will just stand there sitting pretty? sure, chode. I already explained that. Alucard has nothing on Tetsuo, what I said before still stands.

Did that really come off as me being serious?

And the oxygen, blood, is based on common sense. I already posted everything to answer your question. Maybe you should actually read things thoroughly, then you can prepare yourself to have a more productive counter argument.

He's a vampire erm Common sense went out the window along time ago. I agree that Tetsuo is more powerful and would probably win but your specific argument in ludicrous.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 04:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

this? -.-

the point of this is obviously one person is the winner. Not to keep crying fan boy and pulling new useless things out of your ass for Alucard. And the oxygen, blood, is based on common sense. I already posted everything to answer your question. Maybe you should actually read things thoroughly, then you can prepare yourself to have a more productive counter argument.

Like I said. If you're all going to be as bad as Terry is with giving Sephiroth head, and do the same to Alucard, then I'll concede and just let you have a hollow victory due to forfeit.

Anyone who wants to Learn or read Akira for themselves, then go watch Hellsing, will see who is above the other. -.-

Second warning, Voyeur. I'm with you in so far that Tetsuo would win, but I have to be fair in terms of judgement of posts. Troll or not :P Try and keep things civil. No obvious bashings.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 04:59 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Science fiction, Zombies, Vampires, and other things all have a reason for why or how they exist. Common sense exists in all of them. Even if you have to go out of the way to pull a theorem from another line of physics, science, math, anatomy or even occult like fallacies and apply them. Everything usually has the bounds of a restraint to which they are confined to rules.

Just because something is made up, doesn't mean it isn't subject to the restraints of it's own existence in terms of "Laws."
By Laws I mean the maximum to what that thing is known or has shown to be capable of. I don't mean the Laws by which, for example, a human is restricted to.

Respectful example: an Ant has certain Laws it is restricted to over to what a Human can do, and visa versa.

Vampires have limits. Even Alucard has limits. Proof is he wasn't able to regenerate with out dismissing "souls" to bring himself back. Sort of like a regular occult resurrection. the ideas that something of equal spiritual prowess needs to be offered in order to arise something back from the dead. Necromancy.

Tetsuo was just simply brought back, because his power entitled him to. He didn't need to give up or sacrifice something to the greater cause.

Any way. Common sense exists in almost all things. Hell, even in Pokemon.

And alright Xanatos. I was actually being nothing short of my loving self and wasn't bashing him. Just being suggestive, even if the tone of a prick is in it. I didn't mean it as so. Merely helpful suggestions for future debates.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 06:41 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Magic plays by it's own rules. It's never cut and dry how it and other powers will interact.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 06:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Magic plays by it's own rules. It's never cut and dry how it and other powers will interact.

The main "rule" of magic is that it is a force that affects the physical world in ways that can not be done by normal means. On that basis, it becomes a matter of applying the changes to the physical in a manner that can be interpreted through other extraordinary means, in this case Psychokinesis.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 06:40 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark_element

Originally posted by XanatosForever
The main "rule" of magic is that it is a force that affects the physical world in ways that can not be done by normal means. On that basis, it becomes a matter of applying the changes to the physical in a manner that can be interpreted through other extraordinary means, in this case Psychokinesis.

I have mentioned that we are comparing Science to Magic; two very different factors. Yes science is very important, but who could say that science could defeat magic? Under the stand point of Alucard, you are essentially basing the battle between the two under the subject of only science. You say Alucard is overall hopeless when it comes to inflicting harm upon Tetsuo. I must contest against that and say rubbish. Magic plays a significant role in this discussion as it is Magic that Science could not explain. Since when could science say that you could bring people (mind, body and soul) back from the dead? When has science proved that you could summon damned souls from the very pits of Hell? When has science even proved that there is no heaven or no hell?

This is what the argument comes down to. It is Alucard's unexplainable magic vs. Tetsuo's explainable power. We can see and understand Tetsuo's power but not fully explain Alucard's power because it is essentially... unexplainable. This at which then proves that Alucard could break the laws of science. You have given us facts about Tetsuo's power through explainable facts from the manga. Alucard has created situations where science could not explain the source of his feats because of his magical assets.

To make things understandable when Alucard takes blood from other beings means that he is absorbing the victim's soul through blood, nothing when it comes to nutrients and bodily necessities to sustain his form. Alucard does not need oxygen, Alucard does not need food and Alucard does not need any natural preservatives.

Could you explain to me how Alucard can materialize from out of nowhere; the law of the Conversion of Mass? Could you explain to me how science could destroy a soul?

It does not matter where these two entities are, Alucard can create his own dimension with his magic. He could step over science and manipulate the very laws that science has proved to be valid with magic. Alucard can defeat Tetsuo with magic, no questions asked.

Last edited by dark_element on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 02:31 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 02:27 PM
dark_element is currently offline Click here to Send dark_element a Private Message Find more posts by dark_element Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark_element

I appologize for double posting.

this? -.-

I'll take back my comment on giving you respect Voyeur. If you obviously think that some of us cannot compete with your intellegence then you are nothing more that just being concited and ignorant. Even if a person's mind could not comprehend the theories and Law of Physics or any other scientific subjects does not mean that they are not intellegent. Take a look at a brilliant English professor, can you still consider them to be intellegent even though they are not an expert in math or science none-the-less? Intellegence is not measurable though the knowledge of science/math only, it is measurable through comprehension/understandings.

Last edited by dark_element on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 02:44 PM
dark_element is currently offline Click here to Send dark_element a Private Message Find more posts by dark_element Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by dark_element
[B]I have mentioned that we are comparing Science to Magic; two very different factors.

Not necessarily, but for the sake of argument, we'll go with it.

Yes science is very important, but who could say that science could defeat magic?

It can't be done in any official matter. These are simply our opinions on the subject.

You say Alucard is overall hopeless when it comes to inflicting harm upon Tetsuo. I must contest against that and say rubbish. Magic plays a significant role in this discussion as it is Magic that Science could not explain.

Under the stand point of Alucard, you are essentially basing the battle between the two under the subject of only science.

Not at all. I've said nothing to contradict Alucard's magical prowess. What I have been contesting is the effects said magic has after manifesting in the physical world.

This is what the argument comes down to. It is Alucard's unexplainable magic vs. Tetsuo's explainable power. We can see and understand Tetsuo's power but not fully explain Alucard's power because it is essentially... unexplainable. This at which then proves that Alucard could break the laws of science. You have given us facts about Tetsuo's power through explainable facts from the manga. Alucard has created situations where science could not explain the source of his feats because of his magical assets.

Yes, the source of Alucard's powers are, for the sake of argument, unexplainable. However, Alucard only draws from the source to summon his magic, and then must manifest it in the physical world.

Could you explain to me how Alucard can materialize from out of nowhere; the law of the Conversion of Mass? Could you explain to me how science could destroy a soul?

I can explain Alucard's materialization in the same way you have explained his entire power set. He draws from an as of yet unexplainable source which goes beyond the laws of Science. What does he do with said power, however? He manifests himself into the physical world. Clearly, for all the might of this unknown power source, he must still have a link to physical to make use of it.

The last few sections I've been making responses about all hinge on this concept: In order to affect Tetsuo, he must manifest his powers in the physical realm, which is governed, as far as we can all determine, by the laws of Science, which Tetsuo has already shown he can treat as non-existent. Has Alucard shown any form of power that doesn't manifest in the world?

Since when could science say that you could bring people (mind, body and soul) back from the dead? When has science proved that you could summon damned souls from the very pits of Hell? When has science even proved that there is no heaven or no hell?

Actually, science has come up with theories on these matters. Jung's theory of the collective subconscious is one clearly scientific way to explain matters of divine and infernal nature.

To make things understandable when Alucard takes blood from other beings means that he is absorbing the victim's soul through blood, nothing when it comes to nutrients and bodily necessities to sustain his form. Alucard does not need oxygen, Alucard does not need food and Alucard does not need any natural preservatives.

Fair enough. Voyeur has already stated, however, that Tetsuo can tap into the plane of existence that souls occupy. This means that Tetsuo can affect that realm, and contest Alucard in the acquiring of souls.

It does not matter where these two entities are, Alucard can create his own dimension with his magic. He could step over science and manipulate the very laws that science has proved to be valid with magic. Alucard can defeat Tetsuo with magic, no questions asked.

Actually, one question: What's to stop Tetsuo from doing the same? His powers, while explainable, have already progressed far beyond the point where he can rewrite the very laws of Science to his whim. Do you think Alucard could survive the end of the universe?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 10:57 PM
Voyeur
The Martyr

Even if you could show me feats of alucard's magic being able to transcend to not physically interact with some one to do harm, it doesn't matter.

If it must physically cause harm, Tetsuo siphons it and just deflects it from touching him. If it exists some how out of the current plane to cause damage, that doesn't matter, because I already showed that Tetsuo can combat off other Telekinetic attacks. Those are also not technically in the realm of physics and explanation besides what has been shown over the years.

I'm sorry but, Magic follows under very strict rules to every universe it originates from it. It's not free or construct. Please inform yourself about that before continuing. I don't need to debunk you. You need to provide proof of how it works in order to even make his magic plausible. The burden of proof is on you.

Tetsuo has shown he can deflect and shield from pure energy from a solar powered laser, let alone he can neutralize and deflect attacks that are unseen and on a mental level of existence from other psionics. Alucard's magic is no exception. Neither are his cheap parlor tricks going to even effect Tetsuo.

I provided proof and canon quotes how Tetsuo deals and can destroy Alucard. Alucard so far only has ONE thing going for him, regeneration, and I already debunked that. He needs souls to keep coming back, how many times does Tetsuo just need to sit back and evaporate his body into nothing before Alucard can't repeat the process.

Read what I type thoroughly, because I already disproved and debunked practically everything you said. This isn't a battle of magic vs science, because magic is science fiction. As are Tetsuo's ability, all science fiction. I just am merely showing and proving to you through science, physics, anatomy, and so forth to make it realistic.

And show canon quotes and proof he sucks blood to get souls? because, I don't even know how that makes sense. Usually people just steal a soul separate of needing to draw blood in anime. Perhaps he has to kill them first by sucking their blood and needing it to sustain with oxygen (which is to help his physical body stay alive) then after the victim has died of blood loss, he can capture the soul and use that to power his (energy/magic). The Souls don't keep his physical self alive and moving.

Any way. Alucard is just a highly advanced vampire. And you have no proof he doesn't need oxygen, so the fact he can still be taken to space to die stands. You think Tetsuo's powers are science? They're made up as well. No one can really teleport or etc irl. It's science fiction. so is magic. And if you're saying that Alucard's magic is unexplainable, then good, you can't use what can't be explained. Try to find some canon description. Until then, debunked and defeated. And it's proof that Alucard's attacks have to some how touch their opponent, and I said, that isn't going to happen to Tetsuo.

Tetsuo can affect Alucard. Alucard can't touch Tetsuo. Alucard can regenerate but with limits. He will eventually not be able too. Tetsuo will become the victor.

Tetsuo is OP like I said and should just be banned or not brought up in discussions. If you feel frustrated at how stupid and unlimited he is, that is just the case, that is how he is. Even I think it's retarded how powerful of a character he is, but Tetsuo is Tetsuo.

Last edited by Voyeur on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 11:55 PM
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

I'm laughing at the people who say that Alucard can teleport back from space. I'm sure that's why he needed to crash a plane onto the ship Van Winkle hijacked, instead of instantly porting on and slaughtering her.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:15 AM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

well alucard can only be killed one way, he has to be in his most powerful form and has to be triked into obsorbing a warewolf (i think it was a warewolf, its confusing what it was) however i doubt that alucard would do anything to tetsuo, the difference of power is just to grand so its basicaly trying to destroy silly putty with a baseball bat, alucard would be goo the whole fight until tetsuo gets tired of him not dying

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:56 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:59 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote