KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Cruise Line Role Play

Destiny Cruise Line Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Ashtoya rubbed her forhead a bit. Jared was messing with his drums, Devin was testing the Mic, and Chris was hooking his bass to the amp and began to fool around on it. Suppose his way of dealing with the crap lsit they had to play. Devin and Chris. Twins. How did she end up with this lot? If her grandfather knew what she was doing on this boat he would so not approve. why should he? Her father already didnt. Thoughts raced through her mind and when Jared put a hand to her shoulder she jumped.~ "Oh Sorry Ash. guess you were deep in thought huh?" ~Ashtoya, or Ash to the guys, shrugged~ Yeah. Ive been a little.... i dunno. You know what guys? Forget this. Lets play what we wana play I think ~ Devin, the Brother on the mic, interupted. ~ "Look, if we dont play from the list we got then we dont get paid at the end. If you forget if they dont give us a good rating at the end we have to pay for the rooms they gave us. And if you dont remember we are in this place because we had no money to start with. So just chill Axe girl and get with it." ~God she hated that guy. chill axe? Whatever. She looked out over the tables where people where already seated. Eatting. Drinking. she was looking for that guy she met earlier. What was his name again? She tilted her head and arched a brow as she thought. Or right. Wei. she began to wonder if he would actually show up. She figured it would be nice to have a friend other then the band guys. She looked down to her guitar, tuned it a bit then leaned on a stool that was provided. another thing she didnt get. Who plays guitar sitting down? Devin tapped the mic. The signal that they were about to start.... again.~

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:21 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob rubbed his eyes and sighed heavily. Now, he was jobless and as soon as the authorities were called, he would be sent to jail for a fake charge of kidnapping. With his past, and his record, of course they would believe the rich man over him, regardless of the evidence. A call to BlackWater would get him a lot of protection, but it wouldn't matter. They're not going to use a massive amount of funds to protect a single worker. Oh well... he muttered to himself as he recollected what he saw the night before. "Maybe it will be the same band as before."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:30 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei walked around as he finished his burger and tossed the paper into a nearby trashbin he passed. He proceed towards the main hall and looked around, He Ashtoya and her band about to play so he walked around to the stage and leaned against a wall close to it. He smiled and called out "I made it"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:35 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Sam looked relieved as the man returned the wallet. "Thank you, some one could have came across it and decide to keep it." He said smiling. Sam heard the woman's comment."well, I'm off duty sorry" he waved bye and made his way back to the soda machine. This machine was much different from the ones he usually wasted his money on. Candy and soda machine "Wow. top of the line equipment here" he chuckled. He saw a particular looking purple drink called Tazz. fourth button down, $1.50 "Serious? thats ridiculous" he mumbled to him self. After his rant he reluctantly put the money in the machine and started walking about the deck. Many people were congregating in one area, Sam wondered what was the big deal and followed them. Reaching his destination he saw a band on stage. "great, cruise music, a little bit better than elevator music i suppose"he thought to himself. Sam leaned against a wall popping his soda open and relaxed.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:41 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Devin tapped his mic to get everyones attention~ "Good Afternoon Ladys and Gentlemen. We are Devin and.. " ~there was a yell from a few tables back~ "The Butt ****S!!" YOU SUCK!" ~Ashtoya rolled her eyes. good thing Grandfather taught her patience.... Good thing. Devin finished~ " ..and the Angels." ~another outburst~ "Play something New!!" ~Devin was getting annoyed.~ "Unfortunatly we have a list given to us by management saying what we can play. sorry. If you have complaints see the managment." ~Ash got up and walked over putting her hand on the mic and talking to him. After a bit Devin pushed her away~ "Just play the song Ash." ~She gave an annoyed look before starting the song. The rest joined in and soon Devin began to sing. A Few of the younger patrons began to get annoyed~ ((Enter old boring song here))

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:41 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed after hearing the same song as before, but only got annoyed when the crowd began to heckle the group. He, on the other hand knew just what is was like to work with an annoying group that demanding things you weren't allowed to do. Shaking his head, he grimaced at what she tried to get him to do the night before. "Damn get definitely wants me in jail.." Annoyed enough with the trash in the audience, he stood up and walked towards the back stage entrance. The guard was about to stop him, but Jacob had once response. He motioned towards his empty pistol, and then spoke quietly. "You really going to try and stop someone dressed like me?" The guard shook his head and stepped aside, letting him by.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:56 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei sighed and shook his head, he looked back at the crowd and could tell they were thinking the same things he was. *wow the seem talented but they are reduced to this, a shame* he thought as he looked around and saw the people start to focus on other things then the music. He considered leaving but he stayed since he was asked to watch the show.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Ash was looking around at the people. She knew her job was to just provide background noise. Jared told her this band was hot. Really Rocking. So far not. Great gig for the new girl. She started to lose focus and hit the wrong cord. she grimaced and Devin eyed her. The same guy stood up again~ "Oh come on! At least get a decent person on the Guitar! My grandma could play better!" ~Ash grit her teeth as she continued. The guy picked up a bottle from his table and threw it right at Ashtoya. She stopped playing and caught the bottle in her hand.~ What the hell is your problem?! ~the rest of the band stopped playing and Jared slowly stood up from his drum stool.~

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:13 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

As soon as the bottle was thrown Wei jumped off from the wall and ran over to the guy as soon as he began to shout again he was grabbed by the throat and slammed against his table. He pulled his hand back and he delivered a palm strike directly to the man's face knocking him out with the strike. He pushed him off the table and two security guards grabbed his arms and he relaxed. "Look guys he started the whole thing, just let me go and I'll leave" he said calmly as they began to force him the ground.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:19 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob leaned back against the wall and watched at the events proceeding. His eyes scanned the area of the crowd, following the bottle along it's trajectory. His hand went to his weapon, but he shook his head when he saw the girl catch. "Hell, we could use someone like her down at base-plate." When he noticed the man defending the girl get put down by the guards, he stepped forward and jumped off the stage, moving towards the guards. "Hey, let him go. He's Blackwater like me. We were hired as body guards of this young woman on stage." The guards looked at him, and then back at the man, waiting for his response.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:19 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei raised an eyebrow in conufsion but knew when he was being helped out. "Why yes, i am. I was just doing my job now come on and just let me up" the guards let go of the man and began to talk amonst themselves, Wei grabbed his sunglasses off the ground and placed them back on.

"Thanks," he said softly to jacob as he brushed him self off.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:25 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

With a nod, Jacob saw a police officer that was stationed on the ship. Standing up on the table, Jacob started to run across the top of each table, until he reached the stage again, running to the back stage area.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:27 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Sam was taking a swig of his soda when the girl caught the bottle throw at her. He motioned and clapped. Sam couldn't tell exactly what happened but it looked like there was a fight going on. Though he was off duty he still felt like he should have a heads up every once and a while. Sam pulled out his wallet and used the oldest trick in the cop hand book. "excuse me! Make way! Officer coming through." He pushed his badge threw the crowd as he walked about. He came to the end and saw the man struggling with security. *Oh, he clocked the jerk who threw the bottle. Good for him*

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:28 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jared shook his head and walked up beside Ash~ "hope your father doesnt hear about this. dont want you to get in trouble." ~Ash shook her head~ Knowing father he would just shut this entire place down. ~she watched the two men. one she vagley knew, the other.. no idea. But Wei helped her and the other man helped him. Guess there are still good people in the world. Ash turned and made her way off the stage and onto the deck. there she leaned on the railing and looking out over the water. Devin walked up to Jared.~ "What did she mean shut the entire cruise down?"~Jared smirked~ You forgot already? She is Ashtoya Komota." ~devin had a blank look. Jared tried again.~ "Daughter of Yamazuta Komota? The President of Komota Industries? That girls dad has more money then you would know what to do with." ~Devin blinked a bit and finally spoke~ "Maybe I should be nicer huh?" ~He gave a sly smirk and Jared punched him in the arm.~ "Shut up Devin. think. We have to fix this with Management. Maybe save our hides. come on. ~The three remaining band members went off to talk to Managment and left Ashtoya to herself.~

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Mar 26th, 2009 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:32 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei eyed the man running away and shrugged as he walked away from the guards with their questioning look. He shook his head and walked out, he looked around and followed where he thought Ash would be. He went back to the deck where he found Ash looking over the railing like before. He smiled and walked over next to her, and leaned backwards againstt he railing.

"interesting show, wouldn't you say so?"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:38 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob ran by only momentarily, this time being chased by his original job description. He could tell that she was scared to be on his own, but he could not take another day being near her. Feeling bad, he decided to make it look like he had an accident, so she wouldn't feel as abandoned. Sprinting, he slipped and feel through a deck hatch, down the stairs and wound up in a dark room, the only light being given off was the upper deck door. The girl, Angela looked down and saw him, and froze up completely. "P-please be ok... I'm a little afraid of the dark..." Jacob sighed and tried to get up, but sighed and stayed down.
"I'm dying. You don't wanna see this.." She slowly started to creep down towards him. "Damnit.." he whispered under his breath.

(( I just realized that my character is even more of an ass than I am. o.o))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:39 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Ash shrugged~ I suppose. It was kind of my first gig. ~She moved a hand through her hair, placing a few strands behind her ear but the wind just blew it down again.~ I mean i have had jam sessions with the guys alot but they recently let me actually join. Their last guitar guy lost a finger in a lawnmower accident. So im here by default. ~She was still in a Pink Bikini top and a knee length red skirt that showed alot of leg on the right side before it was tied off. She still held the bottle in her hand and she looked down at it.~ People are Jerks. ~She then seemed to realize... she looked to him.~ I mean people when they.. umm... Well put it this way. A Person is smart. People are paranoid. Easily Frightened. Easily angered. ~She looked out over the ater again.~ Know what I mean?.. heh.. sorry. I ramble sometimes. Who was that other guy? Someone you know?

((lol))

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:48 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei smiled and began to laugh "yea I know what you mean, and its fine. I personally feel you should play whatever music you like, you'd feel better and people probbly wouldn't throw bottles at you as much" he smiled at the little humor he attempted. He then sighed and looked back at the Sky. "It's a real shame how people don't really take the time to enjoy the beautiful ocean air and wonderful water. It's really relaxing"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 02:03 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Mmm ~Said in Agreement to the Ocean water and Air.~ It is. Maybe 1 of 20 people actually enjoy it. The other 19 are doing the events going on. ~The Manager who hired her and the rest of the band walked up~ "Miss Komota? May I have a word? It will only be a moment. " ~Her eye twitched at the mention of her last name. she turned around~ What? ~The man swallowed hard~ Well your boys spoke to me and I undertsand the insident. You will be able to stay and play. also I will be revising the list of songs to be more suitable for such a crowd as you got today. Sorry to disturb you Miss. Kotoma." ~He bowed low and turned walking away. Ash turned back to look at the water, her face turning red. Maybe Wei didnt know the Kotoma name. He did say he hated rich people. Maybe he doesnt pay attention to their names? She let her head fall against the railing~

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 02:09 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei looked up and smiled "Hmm, I think I might have met you're father or somone by that last name once. But anyway you should be glad about the song change, it should suit your stlye more. ....So what do you have planned for the rest of the day, I don't have to put in any work till the morning" He shrugged at his suggestion, wondering if she would be up for somthing seeing as he wasn't really talking to anyone there other then his partners and the occasional actor saying hi, since he probbly worked on one of their films.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 02:17 AM