KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Started by: Gooogle Bot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 52 53 [54]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 >>>>> Modern Warfare 2

It's not though really is it? Be honest. :/

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 01:35 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Russian media links airport bombing, Modern Warfare 2

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 08:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Fictional computer game, eh?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 08:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Big Bump.

Modern Warfare 2 is being petitioned to be remastered.

http://www.gamesradar.com/modern-wa...000-signatures/

Personally, the campaign of MW1 was nothing short of magical, but the MP on MW2 was much better and more finely tuned, IMO.

Thoughts?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They should just do a Modern Warfare full series remaster like MS did with Halo.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
They should just do a Modern Warfare full series remaster like MS did with Halo.
They need to do a remaster zombies collection with all the past zombies maps like Sniper Elite first

PWNT

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:45 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I thought MW3, Black Ops 1 and 2 and CoD Ghosts were re-mastered versions of MW2?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 06:31 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I see what you did there.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I will say that MW1 and MW2 have the best campaigns. At least they give something more than just follow and kill that guy shit from the next thousand games they released.

I still remember the Chernobyl level. While it did it's follow and kill mechanics at least it add the cool sniping section, an awesome area to walk through, the intense chase sequence where you had to carry that guy and lastly, the ending where you get to set up your explosives and hold out. I still think its pretty cool.

MW2 had that as well with the cottage level. I find that the next 30 games don't have that....

Anyways, I really hope they don't remake it. I don't see a point.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 01:22 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote