KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pokemon VRS. YGO

Pokemon vrs. YGO who wins?
This poll is closed.
Pokemon is Screwed 3 100.00%
YGO is screwed 0 0%
It is a Draw so both are Screwed 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pokemon VRS. YGO
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Atem's something of a "monster" too.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:36 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nighty101
ok everyone. I'm gonna step this up a bit. Kaiba and Yami in a tag team battle against Ash and Mewtwo (I know this is stupid but Mewtwo did consdier himself a trainer at one point in time) Mewtwo is his own monster though. But as we all knew Mewtwo is one of the most strong monsters out there. So Kaiba evens the odds. And about the Exodia thing, Yami doesn't HAVE Exodia because I'm placing this right after Battle City and Durring Sinnoh at Pokemon. Ash has 6 pokemon. Charizard, Pikachu, turtwig, Snorlax, Torkoal, and lastly Corphish. Don't forget Mewtwo. He has clones of each of Ash's pokemon. So he also has the same pokemon Ash has. So good look dealing this out.
So its Kaiba and Yugi's deck just monsters are real?

No Squirtle or Bulbasaur? Or even Totodile instead of Squirtle? =p Turtwig and Corphish need replaced. Torkoal also since Charizard takes the fire place. But....I'm partial to Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu. Snorlax he can keep. I think having Pidgeot would round it out better. But thats me and I'm bias for Kanto pokemon.

As for Exodia..I thought you meant Atem when he was pharoh. So Exodia would be his guardian along with Dark Magician. But anyway....Yugi/Kaiba win. You gave Ash a few weak pokemon and Yugi has god cards. Though Blue Eyes vs Charizard would be cool.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:49 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kento

No Squirtle or Bulbasaur? Or even Totodile instead of Squirtle? =p Turtwig and Corphish need replaced. Torkoal also since Charizard takes the fire place. But....I'm partial to Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu. Snorlax he can keep. I think having Pidgeot would round it out better. But thats me and I'm bias for Kanto pokemon.

As for Exodia..I thought you meant Atem when he was pharoh. So Exodia would be his guardian along with Dark Magician. But anyway....Yugi/Kaiba win. You gave Ash a few weak pokemon and Yugi has god cards. Though Blue Eyes vs Charizard would be cool.

Yeah Kanto was the best.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:34 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. I would be rooting for Blue Eyes then.

Blue Eyes attacks with White Lightening and Charizard tries to counter with... Flamethrower? no expression

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Pokemon that can control Space and Time...and the monsters from Ancient Egypt when they were real will be a problem?

The fact that the power of Pokémon remain finite, while Yu-Gi-Oh! has at least five entities with infinite power--nine if you count Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 12:59 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Indeed. I would be rooting for Blue Eyes then.

Blue Eyes attacks with White Lightening and Charizard tries to counter with... Flamethrower? no expression

More like Dragon Rage after all dragons are weak to dragon attacks. (laughing kidding about the weakness working on bewd) Or dodge it, and use Seismic Toss. Or take it and keep on ticking....for about two second before he passes out which would be longer than anybody else could stand. Like ya know he did against Blaziken, and Mewtwo's Charizard clone.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:36 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

is this only monsters? because...

Ouiji Board just spells out D-E-A-T-H and kills all the Pokemon :/

and it's Canon fact the dark Necrofear is the wielder of the Ouiji board, so even then, a monster would be using it.

That aside. I don't see the Gods of Yu-Gi-Oh being able to defeat the gods of Pokemon.

There are so many counters to each other it's not even funny.

But I'll bring this up. Toon monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh can't be destroyed. so.....?......does that become null and void here?

Time Wizard. Dark Envoy Dragon of the End <__<
Relinquish with 1000 eyes. But then Ditto can just become that, do the same thing.

So I mean. Honestly in the end, it would come down to Gods and I'm pretty sure Poke-Gods would win.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:47 PM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy Of The End I believe you mean.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:07 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

More like Dragon Rage after all dragons are weak to dragon attacks. (laughing kidding about the weakness working on bewd)

Heh. Even so, Dragon Rage does only like 40 damage if I recall correctly. Not that powerful.

Or dodge it, and use Seismic Toss.

In the way the anime Charizard does, where he tosses them down to earth from high in the sky and what not? If so, I'm not sure that would even work against Blue Eyes, since he seems pretty bigger and all. Ash's Charizard may have beaten guys like Blaine's Magmar with Seismic Toss, but they were smaller than him.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 11:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sigh.

Read the rules.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 11:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, since I'm being complained at about closing this...

1) The thread is so vague as to be completely pointless.

2) It breaks the limits on the number of characters allowed.

3) Pokemon started out as a game, not an anime/manga, so it's not even legal for this forum.

4) It's "vs". Not "vrs".

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote