KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » The Official Batgirl/Batwoman Thread

The Official Batgirl/Batwoman Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 13th, 2010 03:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Just started reading the new Batgirl last night and must admit I'm enjoying it. I had doubts but my wife finally talked me into just trying it. Stayed up a good portion of the night just catching up. Glad I took her advice, finally! lol

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 13th, 2010 06:05 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flameback
Just started reading the new Batgirl last night and must admit I'm enjoying it. I had doubts but my wife finally talked me into just trying it. Stayed up a good portion of the night just catching up. Glad I took her advice, finally! lol
It hasn't been bad. I started out reading it just to keep up with the entire Bat-family arc. I may drop it after Bruce Wayne returns though.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:42 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Nice feat from babs the whole mental block ability she learned from the batgod awesome.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 07:57 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice feat from babs the whole mental block ability she learned from the batgod awesome.

Steph is learning, she may turn out to be really good...

Batgirl # 12, very good..

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 04:24 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 04:23 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 11:28 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:57 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 05:28 AM
coolmovies

Angalina jolie ?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 08:36 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 06:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 03:38 AM
Q99

Cassandra is back as-of Red Robin #17 and she's gotten so lazy she no longer bothers with grapple lines.

Lazy, lazy Cass.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 08:41 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Meta like? Is she back for good?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 09:47 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

She seems to be back for good, though it's unsure precisely what she'll be doing.

Tim gave her a Bat costume that she's neither put on or tossed aside yet, and recommended she pick a new name, and whatever it was (Bat Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin were his suggestions) she'd be family.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 11:16 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batgirl # 16...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Q99
She seems to be back for good, though it's unsure precisely what she'll be doing.

Tim gave her a Bat costume that she's neither put on or tossed aside yet, and recommended she pick a new name, and whatever it was (Bat Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin were his suggestions) she'd be family.

I am glad Cassie is back and I look forward to seeing her in another onoging

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 06:29 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 02:35 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 03:48 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 02:47 AM