KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn

BEST BOOK FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TWILIGHT 2 40.00%
NEW MOON 0 0%
ECLIPSE 2 40.00%
BREAKING DAWN 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Love The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn

OKEY I DECIDEDTO POST A STORY FOR THE TWILIGHT SAGA HERE ITS CONTINUED FROM BREAKING DAWN ITS GOING TO BE QUITE DARK WITH THE ADDED HUMOUR FOR IT GOING TO BE GOOD AND I WILL UPDATE ALOT.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 11:59 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

THE CULLEN COTTAGE

it was a cloudy morning, bella was feeding renessmee deer blood that edward brought back ,she seemed to be wanting blood as well as human food as she was half human/half vampire, renesmee seemed to be growing more rapidly than a normal infant would ,but she is not your everday infant, she already was developing super-human powers, able having heightened awareness, and intuition.she had a strong bond already with bella her mother, and her father edward.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 10th, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 12:16 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

they both were doting parents, edward in particular was very protective and caring over his daughter, after all he never expected to end up with a famiy of his own, he had a beautiful wife' his beloved bella strong in beauty as well as power and a beautiful daughter. he felt he could relax a bit now that their seemed to be peace that didn't stop him worrying he knew that the volturi wouden't entirely leave them to it not really after all it was only reluctance that stopped them for now he didn't let on to his fears to bella. he was always a private person in that way instead choosing to suss out others as he had strong mind-reading ability which allowed him to do so, and only could he read bella's mind was only cause she let down her mental-shield which allowed him to finally read her mind. bella had adapted so well to being a vampire graceful. extremely beautiful, and now a full-time mother to her daughter she was one of the most powerful vampires its was as she put it meant to be or born to be a vampire.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 10th, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 12:43 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

there was a knock on the door, bella answered it rosalie had come round, rosalie was almost a second mother to renessmee she did take over as mother for a while after bella was adjusting to being a vampire. she loved renessmee not having a child of her own she wanted to be part of renessmee's life as much as possible. bella was always grateful for rosalie help as she got to do things as rosalie acts as a baby-sitter.
morning bella i know its early but, her attension turned towards renessmee who was already smiling at rosalie, oh shes having a feed do you mind if i, oh yes sure i don't mind' bella said rosalie walked toward renesmee as started feeding her with enthusiasm. so bella turning her head but not too much as to take the focus of renessmee' is edward not here', bella nodded' no hes gone on a hunt, renessmee feeding more frequent so edward has to hunt more for food to keep her satisfied shes eats alot smiling at rosalie' well shes growing baby rosalie said smiling.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 01:01 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE WOODS

meanwhile edward was moving like lightspeed through the woods the scent of the moving deer was strong edward was getting ready to time his attack just right sitting on a tree his eyes changing like a predator ready to pounce on its victim he was just about to move upon the gentle deer when something scared it away '' a wolf moving slowly, browsing to mark its territory aware of the vampire in the tree, ''edward jumped down landing perfect on the ground '' the wolf looked at the vampire for a minute then it started to slowly change form into a human'' both looked at each other for a brief moment, then edward broke the silence between them'' hi jacob.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 10th, 2009 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 02:09 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

TO BE CONTINUED ..................................

im going to be changing the arrangement a little bit into more like script form not too much though so that its easier to read expecially between key characters and when the fights and things start to happen

its going to get very interesting if you wanna comment then go ahead.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 02:49 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE CULLENS COTTAGE

Back at the cullens cottage Renesmee was looking at Rosalie and touched her transferring her thoughts to Rosalie.
Rosalie gasped and said
''I forgot you can do that and yes im treating you as if you were a baby
im sorry i guess i just see you as a baby and to make it up to you i brought you a new book '' handing the book to Renesmee.
Renesmee took the book and said

Oh thank you rosalie i love reading ,as you can see father won't let me hunt so early in the morning and i can feed myself you fuss over me as much as my mother and father.
Rosalie looked at her for a while then said
Its only cause they care for you we all do, we forget that your growing and maturing its what families do nessie.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 10th, 2009 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 03:55 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

KEEPING YOU UP TO DATE REVIEW

as you can see renesmee displays imence intelligence if you have read the book breaking dawn then you will remember that renesmee can read,hunt,talk, can penetrate mental shields and can just by touching someone she can transfer her thoughts and communicate to them, with the age it said that by the time shes 7 years old she will be have the physical appearance of a 17 year old then after will stop ageing im guessing now shes around 1 year old= 11 years old physical appearance shes really only a year old with the appearance of a 11 year old took ages to work it out lol.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 06:12 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

JOIN IN IF YOU WANT

okey if you want to join in then you can, but carry it on from the cullen cottage and finish off the part there then flip back to the woods where edward and jacob are remember that these two am not going to be pally with each other but do have respect so a bit of tension stands between them after all jacob has put an imprint on renesmee meaning now shes his soul-mate.

but first the cullen house where bella,rosalie and renesmee are.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 08:04 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE CULLEN COTTAGE CONTINUED....

Renesmee was admiring the book that Rosalie had given to her moments ago, and then said

''i know rosalie but still i am very capable and can do things for myself''

bella was overhearing the conversation between Renesmee and Rosalie thinking that it was nice that they were so close and that her daughter could speak for herself even for one so young, she then turned away and looked out the window wondering when her husband would get back he had been gone for a few hours now.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 11th, 2009 at 08:36 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 08:34 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

BACK AT THE WOODS..

''Hello edward (looking directly into the vampire's golden eyes)

it seems my presence interrupted your hunt, my apologies for that
i was merely browsing and having a morning run, i move alot faster when i shift into my wolf form usually i don't get disturbed when i do.

Edward continued looking at Jacob then said

'Then i leave you to it i can still smell the deer's scent so its not far so i get home bye for now.

Edward went to leave but then Jacob called out

''how's Bella and nessie? i haven't visited them for a while how they doing?

Edward turned around and said

''Their both doing fine and Renesmee is growing more each day and her intelligence is astonishing she speak's with such maturity for one so young, you should come by sometime im sure bella would appreciate it.

Jacob looked taken surprised that edward would willingly invite him to his cottage.

''alright then i will stop by this afternoon.

Edward then nodded and then ran fast like a blur into the same direction that the deer went.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:28 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Jacob continued to look in the direction that Edward went, thinking outloud

'' hmm like i need his permission to go see Bella and Nessie anyway i can see them whenever i want (shaking in head) should of said that to him.

Jacob then shifted back into his wolf-form and headed in the opposite direction to where Edward went.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 01:44 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE VOLTURI, LOCATION VOLTERRA ITALY.......

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 01:56 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE VOLTURI CHARACTER INFORMATION

The vampire coven known as the Volturi resides in Volterra, Italy. They are regarded as "royalty" by other vampires because they have lived for well over three thousand years and act as police, enforcing the rule that vampires' existence remain a secret from humans. They often send others to travel from Volterra to prevent overzealous covens and renegade vampires from exposing their kind. They are guarded by several powerful vampires who have been recruited for their powers and skills. Carlisle once stayed with the coven as a guest, but left due to his desire to avoid harming humans and established his own coven in the United States. At the end of New Moon, the Volturi discover that Bella, a human, has learned that vampires exist and demand that she become a vampire or else be killed. In Breaking Dawn, the vampire Irina goes to the Volturi and warns them that the Cullens have created an immortal child after seeing Edward and Bella's daughter, Renesmee, hunting close the Cullens' house. The Volturi coven travel to Forks to destroy Renesmee, but leave once they realize that she poses no threat.

The Volturi leaders include Aro, who can read every thought a person has ever had once he has made physical contact, Marcus, who senses relationships, and Caius, who has no known power. Aro's wife, Sulpicia, Caius' wife, Athenodora, and formerly Marcus' wife, Didyme, who had the power to make others happy, also act as leaders. The Volturi guard consists of 32 members, including Jane, who creates illusions of pain; Alec, who is able to block the others' senses; Demetri, who can track anyone once he has the tenor of their mind; Chelsea, who can change emotional bondings; and Renata, who can make anyone feel distracted and wandering when they are near her (classified as a "shield"). The majority of the Volturi remain nameless throughout the series. There is also a human secretary named Gianna who appears in New Moon. Despite her hopes to become a vampire, she is killed by the Volturi by the events of Breaking Dawn. The Volturi have invited Carlisle, Edward, Alice, Kate, Benjamin, Zafrina, and Bella to join them, though all have refused.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 03:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE VOLTURI DISCUSS RENESMEE

Sulpicia was looking at her husband Aro, who seemed to be deep in thought’ wondering what seemed to be troubling him she asked him,

Aro is something troubling you? You have been deep in thought for a while now, she said putting her arm gently on Aro’s arm.

It’s the little Cullen child Renesmee I was thinking she could be of used to us you know im always looking for ways to expand and she would be a valued addition to our growing family she is quite extraordinary and unique don’t you think Sulpicia?

Yes I guess so she is maturing faster than we thought or anticipated she has a deep connection to the wolf boy Jacob, imagine a two for one and with Renesmee growing and maturing she could well achieve physical maturity within a year she will be 17 forever. but still it must be her choice after all we could always invite her to spend some time here she said

I thought that it would take a least 6 and a half years for the child to achieve physical maturity? maybe her intelligence and mental maturity is off a advanced level and her mind is speeding up the physical aspect to allow all her functions to grow she intrigues me I will send an invitation to invite her and whoever she wants to bring with her Aro said.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 14th, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:24 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Caius who had been listening in on the conversation looked at Aro and said lets not be hasty after all she most probably decline our generous offer she needs to get used to the world and what it has to offer by all means invite her as a visit but lets wait till she reaches her physical peak and maturity before inviting her here.
Okay your probably right’ caius we shall leave her to it for a while but keep me informed of Renesmee’s progress Aro said to caius and the other volturi members.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:48 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

THE CULLEN COTTAGE

Renesmee walked over to her mother who was looking out the window waiting to see if she could catch a glimpse of her husband Edward she stood by her mother for a while then touched her shoulder softly as she did this her thoughts transferred to Bella her mother without needing to speak ( bella could hear renesmee thoughts)

Mother im missing my Jacob I haven’t seen him for a while now and I want to go see him.
Bella looked at renesmee and said smiling
‘I know nessie it has been a while if you want to you can go see him if you like If you want me to accompany you then I will, but id rather wait till your father comes home first you can go by yourself if you want too.
Renesmee looked at her mother with great affection and spoke
Okay mother I think I will go see him by myself I think im just going to tidy myself up first though.
Renesmee ran happily to her room and both Bella and Rosalie looked at each other laughing then Rosalie broke the laughter and said
‘did she just say tidy myself up these children they grow so fast don’t they
Rosalie and Belle were laughing at this when they both stopped and stared at the teenager beauty that just a minute ago was a girl, there she stood taller, more developed in areas with long curly hair that just flowed down elegantly down to her waist she looked captivating looking age fifteen.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 07:12 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bella and Rosalie couldn’t help but stare at Renesmee especially since moments ago she was a young girl of eleven in physical terms and now stood looking a beautiful teenager , Renesmee was sensing the sudden change to the atmosphere in the room and looked at Rosalie, and then looked at her mother then said using her developing telepathy

‘I know what it is that is troubling you ! You need not be shocked by my sudden physical change you already knew that I was growing at a quicker paste to what is of normal growth, But im not normal am I ? I am of the vampire and human I have the best of both worlds my intelligence is maturing quick and I guess that my body needed to mature as quick as my growing mind.

Bella and Rosalie just stared at her in amazement and then looked at each other with insisting looks as to who to be the first to reply to what Renesmee just said, but before either one of them could make a reply Edward entered into the kitchen.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 16th, 2009 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 07:09 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

You should space out your story more. At first when I read the title...I was like finally a Twilight story on KMC. You also need to post more in some posts. Also, I think it would help a lot of people if you wrote CHAPTERS instead of just one to five (1-5) paragraphs per post.

Again great start. Can't wait for more.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:43 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Aside from what giggles said i think its a good story as well and i can't wait till you post more good twist and clever what you have done with Renesmee like speeding up her physical growth can't wait to see edwards reaction and jacobs lol.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 03:06 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote