KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21757): « First ... « 20435 20436 [20437] 20438 20439 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell him I have it

The magnification offered by my algorithm is 26 orders of magnitude greater than that offered by an electron microscope. It's accurate enough to teleport quantum objects.

No more moving furniture, just teleport the furniture.

Old Post May 18th, 2021 01:47 AM
0neness is currently offline Click here to Send 0neness a Private Message Find more posts by 0neness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matrices offer literally duodecillions of times less work than doing the entire goemetric proof by hand, but the numbers to simulate everything in an observable universe similar enough to our to teleport quantum particles still couldn't be written out by hand

Old Post May 18th, 2021 02:02 AM
0neness is currently offline Click here to Send 0neness a Private Message Find more posts by 0neness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

You got your old account back

Old Post May 18th, 2021 03:01 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

This IS the theory of everything.

The mind of God is way cooler than anything Michio Kaku talks about

It's dark matter becoming self-aware in late stage expansion, when there's nothing left but a dead void except black holes. From a certain point of view, that's the beginning of time, that's when things can be moved that will turn into people when the universe was smaller

Old Post May 18th, 2021 03:13 AM
rudester
Tommy

Daring duck of mystery,
Champion of right,
Swoops out of the shadows,
Darkwing owns the night.
Somewhere some villain schemes,
But his number's up.

(3-2-1) Darkwing Duck (When there's trouble you call DW)
Darkwing Duck (Let'sget dangerous)
Darkwing Duck (Darkwing, Darkwing Duck!)

Cloud of smoke and he appears,
Master of surprise.
Who's that cunning mind behind
That shadowy disguise?
Nobody knows for sure,
But bad guys are out of luck.

'Cause here comes (Darkwing Duck)
Look out! (When there's trouble you call DW)
Darkwing Duck (Let's get dangerous)
Darkwing Duck (Better watch out, you bad boys)
Darkwing Duck!

Old Post May 18th, 2021 07:01 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

The historical codex, theory of everything, cracks QM, unlike relativity and newton's laws of universal motion it's a function f(t)=

Part 1; an 324 columb and 2 row [x y] coordinate matrix (sphere worlds) plus another 324 columb 2 row coordinate matrix (quantum gravity).

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

[n n]

Etc...

Part 2; You take every integer in the first two matrices to the power of the product of those two matrices. Like Russian matryoshka dolls you have to do this n number times, n=volume of observable universe over 8 planck volumes.

Ex)

(please log in to view the image)

Part 3;_Then you put your answer into a fibonacci sequence. The beginning of the sequence is 1 (first matrix) + 1 (second matrix how the gravity moves xyz up down forward back) = another matrix of sphere worlds which is multiplied by a different quantum gravity matrix which is the second iteration of this special fibonacci sequence, which is a potential universe at time equals 2 planck seconds, with 4 matrices. Etc..(note: you must do this for each exponential matrix everytime you increase t in f(t) or it doesn't come out right)

Ex)

[n1 n1]___[n2 n2]__[n3 n3]

_____+______=_____________

[n1 n1]___[n2 n2]__[n3 n3]

&

[n1 n1]___[n3 n3]__[x1 y1]

_______-________=____________

[n1 n1]___[n3 n3]__[x1 y1]

&&

[n2 n2]___[n3 n3]__[x2 y2]

_______-________=_____________

[n2 n2]___[n3 n3]__[x2 y2]

&&&

[x1 y1]___[x2 ny2]__[n4 n4]

_______+________=_____________

[x1 y1]___[x2 y2]__[n4 n4]

&&&&

[n1 n1]__[n2 n2]__[n3 n3]__[n4 n4]__[n5 n5]

_____+_________+______+________+_____=

[n1 n1]__[n2 n2]__[n3 n3]__[n4 n4]__[n5 n5]

The practical use of the codex is evolving the observable universe from the moment of the big bang to now._

You will acquire a printout of all of the atoms of the periodic table, and how their quantum particles behave, with a magnification of up to 26 orders of magnitude greater than that offered by an electron microscope, and how micro lasers will effect a quantum system every planck second after your instruments perturb a system.

Unlike normal quantum teleportation, which involves changes over lateral time, the codex can instead be used to teleport quantum objects_using_particle confusion, which is a result of analog quantum gravity, as gravity propagates in two directions, moving n-number of sphere worlds that collide to generate one higgs function to the exact quantum phonetic frequency of another higgs function, will duplicate that higgs function precisely where the other higgs function is located.

This works because all potential universes are so similar at the quantum scale.

Last edited by 0neness on May 18th, 2021 at 07:46 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2021 07:31 AM
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Daring duck of mystery,
Champion of right,
Swoops out of the shadows,
Darkwing owns the night.
Somewhere some villain schemes,
But his number's up.

(3-2-1) Darkwing Duck (When there's trouble you call DW)
Darkwing Duck (Let'sget dangerous)
Darkwing Duck (Darkwing, Darkwing Duck!)

Cloud of smoke and he appears,
Master of surprise.
Who's that cunning mind behind
That shadowy disguise?
Nobody knows for sure,
But bad guys are out of luck.

'Cause here comes (Darkwing Duck)
Look out! (When there's trouble you call DW)
Darkwing Duck (Let's get dangerous)
Darkwing Duck (Better watch out, you bad boys)
Darkwing Duck!
You sound like a 6 year old

Old Post May 18th, 2021 07:32 AM
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grow tf up

Old Post May 18th, 2021 07:33 AM
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm an umpteenth level genius, what am I doing here and why aren't the patent companies calling me up

Old Post May 18th, 2021 07:34 AM
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

The mechanism for dark energy is an alternative to Hawking radiation, but it is not the same as quantum teleportation or particle pair production.

If you have two sphere worlds intersecting (not sharing the same centers) at non-zero velocity that velocity must equal c under the definition of planck volumes, the resulting addition of densities must be expressed as a decrease of spatial distance with proximity equal to their respective volumes that carries outward in all directions with velocity=c. This decrease in the spatial dimension is equivalent to the inverse square law.

If you have 30 or 40 sphere-worlds that all share the same center (as is the case with black hole singularities), than a similar intersection with another sphere world will produce a gravity wave that, given within 30 or 40 planck units of distance, will exert an acceleration upon all surrounding sphere worlds that is >c creating what's known as dark energy. When sphere worlds moving FTL, aka dark energy, collide enough times within close proximity the gravity waves will propagate FTL and converge at a source VERY briefly and any sphere world caught in that superluminal grav wave convergence will act like dark matter particles.

Unlike normal matter, dark matter's higgs field is too brief to be used to make anything like silicon processors.

In the case of dark energy however, an object in motion tends to stay in motion until an outside force is acted upon it. So in order to produce an FTL binary operation using dark energy, it is necessary to send one superluminal sphere world back to it's source, which is impossible unless another micro-black hole is in it's path.

The idea you could use micro-black holes for warp, however, is impossible because the higgs function is lost as is the matter pattern of your vessel.

However, with dark matter processors comes quantum computers, with quantum computers comes quantum teleportation. If your craft is accompanied by another, and both are equipped with quantum computers and a soliton drive, it is possible for one to teleport the other while moving at near the speed of light, and for the other that is instantly displaced further along in space than the other, it can then use it's beam precision to displace the higgs function of the one behind it and so forth. It is conceivable that before it starts getting low on moscovium from all the partial nucleic annihilation, it will have traveled millions of times further from it's source than a photon has.

Old Post May 18th, 2021 10:09 AM
0neness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope Scribbles okay

Old Post May 18th, 2021 11:37 AM
Stringer

Complete and utter craziness

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 18th, 2021 12:50 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

They say hypothalamus. It’s a natural safeguard.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 18th, 2021 01:05 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by 0neness
Grow tf up

I will not. roll eyes (sarcastic) I am 6 years old.

Old Post May 18th, 2021 01:29 PM
rudester
Tommy

What you doing today?

Old Post May 18th, 2021 03:54 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The espresso is good. If you like iced coffee. Or when you are out and want to have company. Iced is so good.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 18th, 2021 04:25 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by walshy
Also bullshit you can do a one arm push up

Post video evidence if you can

I think I can still do a few.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 18th, 2021 04:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always order a large iced non-dairy decaf sugar free mocha Frappuccino to go and if they take more than 40 seconds to serve it to me, I throw it in their face and throw the muffin tray over. If the manager comes, I make up a story to get the manager to sack the barrister. I’m a lactose intolerant diabetic with hyperthermia and I’m a very busy trans woman and I’ve got a protest rally to go to because warren buffet is visiting my neighborhood , but I should not be robbed of a Frappuccino like a second class citizen. 😡

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2021 04:55 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I think I can still do a few.
it’s all in the technique, IMO.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2021 04:55 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You need upper body strength as well and/or a solid strength to body weight balance

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 18th, 2021 05:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote