KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Marvel Universe Sign up and OOC

Marvel Universe

This will be a sort of a marvel ultimate alliance style roleplay, in the sense that it encompasses anything and everything in marvel. It shall be set in current continuity so things like Norman Osborne being in charge of a large apart of the government and Wasp and the orignal captain america being dead are all there. The plot will start in that Nick Fury will start up a secret team, in order to fight against various threats he's discovered that are forming and to try to halt the Cabal's(like the illuminati with supervillians) plans. It shall still be pretty open like the xmen rp is with others staying behind and doing whatever if they like, and the ability to change characters in between missions.

You can be any character in marvel (within reason) and use any of thier past or current power sets/levels, but they must be in their current persona and situations. For example you could be Tony Stark with any of his armor models but he'll still have to be a fugitive from the law. So basically if you want a character and can't find out exactly whats going on with them now, just ask. You can also make your own characters if you want.

Also any member of the Dark Avengers will be villians in regards to the team

If you are using an established character just say who you are useing, and if you are using a non standard powerset of theres.

If you want to make a char heres the sheet

Name:
Alias(code name):
Identity(publicly known ot not):
Height:
Weight:
Gadgets/weapons(if any):
Appearance:

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:28 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harrashe
1 Human Among Trillions.

Name: Piotr "Peter" Rasputin

Alias(code name): Colossus

Identity(publicly known ot not):... isnt that the same as name?

Height: 7'5

Weight: Dont know

Powers: Colossus is a mutant that has the ability to transform his entire body into a form of 'organic steel', with properties analogous to osmium but of still unknown composition. Colossus cannot transform only a single portion of his body into this armored state; he must either transform completely or remain within his normal state. When he transforms, he gains around a foot in height and his weight is at least doubled. In his armored form, Colossus possesses superhuman levels of strength, which currently slightly exceeds that of The Thing, as well as superhuman stamina and durability. His physical strength is currently greater than when he first joined the X-Men, since he was a teenager at the time. While in his armored form, Colossus requires no food, water, or even oxygen to sustain himself, and is extremely resistant to injury. He is capable of withstanding great impacts, high caliber bullets, falling from great heights, temperature extremes of hot and cold, electricity, and certain magical attacks. [40]

Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops. He also has had training in acrobatics and sword fighting from Nightcrawler. In his human form, he is exceptionally strong and fit, though not superhumanly so. He has also completed college-level courses at Xavier's school.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): N/A

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:25 AM
Harrashe is currently offline Click here to Send Harrashe a Private Message Find more posts by Harrashe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harrashe
1 Human Among Trillions.

this one is probably better actually.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:26 AM
Harrashe is currently offline Click here to Send Harrashe a Private Message Find more posts by Harrashe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Brian Braddock
Alias(code name): Captain Britain
Identity(publicly known ot not): Known in UK, mostly unknown throughout the rest.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 lbs
Powers: Class 100 strength, flight, Superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, durability and all that and forcefields
Gadgets/weapons(if any): Amulet of Right
Appearance:

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:46 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

Jalek you have convinced me!!!

Name: Alison Blaire

Alias(code name): Dazzler

Identity(publicly known ot not): yes

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 115lbs

Powers:he Dazzler is a mutant with the superhuman ability to transduce sonic vibrations which reach her body into various types of light. This ability seems to operate over a great range of frequencies, including the audible spectrum (35 to 16,500 cycles per second), and a great variation of sound pressure levels regardless of the complexity, dissonance, or randomness of the sound. For example, a car crash and a symphonic passage of equal duration will both produce usable incoming acoustic vibrations.

The Dazzler, however, prefers utilizing the sound of music, particularly that which is rhythmically sustained. Not only is music more pleasant to her ears, but the steady beat of contemporary popular provides a more constant source of sound to convert. The precise means by which this conversion process works is as yet unknown, but it must involve a body-wide energy field that controls the energy levels of the outer electron shells of her body in such a way as to cause the cascaded release of photons.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): rollerskates, radio cassette tape-player

Appearance:

Attachment: dazzler_xmen_strikeforce_color_by_vest.jpg
This has been downloaded 499 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:54 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

All approved

Name: Nick Fury
Alias(code name): Nick fury
Identity(publicly known ot not): Known everwhere
Height: 6'1
Weight: 221
Powers: none, he's a peak human n every stats and master strategist
Gadgets/weapons(if any): a massive inventory of guns, armor, and other tech
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

he wont go on any of the missions he's just the the head of them.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:01 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'll open it up when another person posts there character

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:20 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Kurt Wagner
Alias(code name): Nightcrawler
Identity(publicly known ot not): Not?
Height: 5'10 (guess)
Weight: 180 lbs (also guess)
Powers: Teleportation, Superhuman agility, extremely strong prehensible tail, spider-man like ability to cling to walls
Gadgets/weapons(if any): N/A
Appearance:

Attachment: nightcrawler.jpg
This has been downloaded 483 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:34 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

I'm still deciding on who i want to play. will probably end up making a custom character. Will post soon, when i decide.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:53 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well who ever it is is approved as long as thet arnt like galactus level or anything

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:29 AM
Zernad

Name:Mystique
Alias(code name):Mystique
Identity(publicly known ot not):Public
Height:???
Weight:???
Powersmessedhapeshifter
Gadgets/weapons(if any):Two pistols
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 06:45 AM
Zernad is currently offline Click here to Send Zernad a Private Message Find more posts by Zernad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

~custom character~

Name: Billy Black
Alias(code name): Has multiple Alias: BlackJack, The Dice Man, Stranger, Deathdealer.
Identity(publicly known or not): Unknown
Height: 6'3''
Weight:210
Age: Unknown (Seemingly Immortal, always seems to "cheat" death.)
Appearance:
He is often seen with his friend, a talking Raven pirched upon his shoulder.
Personality/Bio: Anti-hero type. Somewhat sinister/sly, Ladies' man. Enjoys Alcohol, Guns, Gambling, etc. Do to his "special" talents he has become somewhat of an Assasin / Merc for hire at times, When someone is "Wanted, Dead or Alive" he often kills them...then raises them as his own personal crazed zombie minion and turns them in. It gives him a good chuckle.
Powers: Very Strong, Can raise and manipulate the dead, has a strange aura about him granting him amazing luck and charisma. Not mind control but hard to resist his charm when he looks into yours eyes, as if he put a spell on you, a sort of super persuasion if you will.

Gadgets/weapons(if any): Dual hand-cannons holstered at his sides. When he is going into an intense battle he sometimes carries an armor plated coffin strapped to his back full of weapons and gadget goodies.
He also keeps strange gambling gadgets in his pockets, such as explosive dice or a pack of playing cards, etc.

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Apr 25th, 2009 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 09:02 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Both approved

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:45 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

O since one of the main villains of this is a guy by the name of The Hood and he has a large crime syndicate of supervillians. If any of you want to make custom villians that work under him for the team to end up fighting go ahead

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 06:16 PM
Shad0w_Frost

My guy may sway to the villains side. but it is unknown at the moment.
He is Just neutral right now.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 06:21 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Marvel rulz i will sign up im just thinking of a character will get back to you as soon as ive thought of one.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 09:19 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Danny Rand
Alias(code name): Iron Fist
Identity(publicly known ot not): publicly known as a lethal weapon
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Powers: harness his qi to give himself superhuman stats and utilize the power known as the Iron fist. He can utilize his chi in various methods for healing and fusing minds. He has enhanced senses
Gadgets/weapons(if any):none
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Apr 26th, 2009 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:50 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

^_^ I got WoW WORKIN! I was playing at work.

the RP servers have really gone down hill and EVERYONE is a freakin Death Knight MY GOD!

anyway I figured I would just be Storm. Do i gota put up her profile? I mean Storm is a well know chick! all Weather and Weather like!

Thats settled! Im Storm!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:56 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
^_^ I got WoW WORKIN! I was playing at work.

the RP servers have really gone down hill and EVERYONE is a freakin Death Knight MY GOD!

anyway I figured I would just be Storm. Do i gota put up her profile? I mean Storm is a well know chick! all Weather and Weather like!

Thats settled! Im Storm!!

Excuse me but you didn't get permission from me, Jalek, Veno or the new member Pandora to play a black character. You have to pay the Wigga Tax to act black missy! mad

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:59 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote