KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack// The World R:2 Login

.hack// The World R:2 Login
Started by: Silent Abyss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bloodshade

i can't wait to be able to play this

UserName: Shadowfang
Character Class: Twin Blade
Appearance: black trimmed short sleeved leather vest with blood red as the main colour and blades shrouded in darkness
Weaponry: Darkness shrouded blades with black blade with red runes on both blades and the hilt is a yellowish black colour
Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 03:17 AM
Bloodshade is currently offline Click here to Send Bloodshade a Private Message Find more posts by Bloodshade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Sorry dude, this rp hasn't been active since last September.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 03:27 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Anyone interested in RE://booting this one? I've got like tons of free time now, so... If anyone wants to, hit me up via PM, and we'll RE://load from scratch.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:32 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

hmm...i would be into it but i dont know if we can just randomly restart this one, i think its been dead for awhile but if you were to suggest a new .hack// rp i would sign up big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:26 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

This, I can do, mon ami. Gimme a few days to get new classes set up for it, and will post in the "ideas" thread.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:39 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Me too sign me up when you post it

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 07:07 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

May bring this back eventually, for now, though, everyone who wanted to join this one, head over to game ideas thread, and check out my other game, Forces of Nature. I think it's gonna be a good one to start back with.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 06:33 AM
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iKinneas
Anyone interested in RE://booting this one? I've got like tons of free time now, so... If anyone wants to, hit me up via PM, and we'll RE://load from scratch.

i didnt realize this was your rp >< u had a name change or something

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 03:13 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember playing a game called HACK on the gamecube....years ago.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 03:27 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

eh \: I was really pumped to start this, it would have been fun. I have to remember to check dates before getting excited though. But if you want to make a new one, I'd be overly happy to join it X3

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 03:00 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Just for Fun

Even though its dead, just for fun, here's my resume for this.

UserName: Phoenix
Character Class: Adept Rogue
-----------------------------------------------------
4 Points are given to Adept Rogues to choose
their classes, here is the list and here are my choices:
Blade Brandier - 1 Point
Edge Punisher - 1 Point
Twin Blade - 1 Point
Flick Reaper - 2 Points
Lord Partizan - 2 Points
Tribal Grappler - 2 Points
Macabre Dancer - 3 Points
Harvest Cleric - 3 Points
Shadow Warlock - 3 Points
Steam Gunner - 3 Points
-------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Light Brown Hair, pulled back, strands forward,
hair that spreads out, mid-length, dark blue eyes, light
skin, dark blue clothe-like leather. Base / Secondary
Armor:
1st: Dark Blue/Cobalt Leather
2nd: Still Thinking...
3rd: Still Thinking...
Weaponry:
1st: Longsword Katana
2nd: Dual Dagger, Short Edge Blades
3rd: Bone Scythe
Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 03:30 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

it's haseo's class to the exact

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 08:18 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol actually, I wanted to start as a Blade Brandier, Haseo started as a Twin Blade in his Adept. Then he has Edge-Punisher, which instead I have Twin Blade. Flick Reaper is the only class that I have the same.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:27 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I was going to be an adept rouge as well but i was going to be a Blade Brandier Edge Punisher and a Twin Blade but i was going to start twin blade, Blade Brandier and then edge punisher. i had a cool custom twin blade too i was going to give it a name but too bad this rp in not up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 10:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

well I was talking to iKinneas about it and said she might /reboot this thread. We might need new authorization, I'd have to ask Ush.

I'm getting my .hack//G.U. Saga disc's on Friday though so if you guys would rather have the realistic weapons they had in the series or a mixture of them, I could probably take some pics of them and get the info then post them on here. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be starting with level 100 equipment at the beginning despite not having levels XP Though part of me wants levels. Even in the Anime series they had them, it's how you determined strength.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 04:02 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Heheh, Phoenix, for the record, I'm a guy, just play the female characters because I think in order to RP efficiently you have to become your polar opposite. XD

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 06:55 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iKinneas
Heheh, Phoenix, for the record, I'm a guy, just play the female characters because I think in order to RP efficiently you have to become your polar opposite. XD

Awesome. Loving this post.

SM64 over and out.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 08:41 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Thanks, Marie. I'm not sure if it's a compliment or not, but I'm going to take it as one. XD

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 09:38 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You should wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 10:47 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Haha, I miss having your expertise and witty charm in my rp's. XD

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 01:14 AM