KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack// The World R:2 Login

.hack// The World R:2 Login
Started by: Silent Abyss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

XD Sorry, I knew you were a guy that was a slip. I tend to think of the image while I'm typing. So I do apologize for having a moment of mental lapse lol.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 01:30 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Ah, it's all good. My sig/avvy and characters do tend to throw people off, as well, so I suppose I'm partially to blame on that end. XD

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 01:35 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Nah XD I use a Spartan-Pic and Haseo is my Sig so people might think I'm a male from that X3 hopefully they can see the "Female" gender thing and have knowledge from talking to me that I'm a girl. I tend to look at people's information before I say anything but off the "Off-Topic" and on the Thread.

Are we going to /reboot this? I think we need new authorization but sense your Thread Leader (lol) you should be the one to do it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 01:40 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Changed My Mind :P

Not about joining, About my Character <_<

CHARACTER SHEET

UserName: Kadonae
Character Class: Twin Blade
Appearance: See the Picture at the Bottom (I swear this fits the .Hack thing so well XD)
Weaponry: Dual Swords
Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu
Information: Kadonae played as a character Heavy Blade, Phoenix in the original segment of The World. After the Game was put down, she went into a depression but came back strong after the new segment came in. She is and always has been a PKer.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 03:37 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Messed up, sorry >_> here's my pic

Attachment: securedownload-3.jpeg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 03:39 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Yeah, I'd like to reboot it, but it's looking like support is low in RP threads right now. I say give it a month for things to pick up, and in the meantime, for me to decide just how in-depth to make things look, and I'll submit the post then to see if we can get proper support to restart it. In the meantime, folks, work on getting your characters in order, if any of you still want to rejoin. Same character sheet as the one I originally posted in this thread, and same rules apply on them.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 09:42 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Curious, you put
Tribal Warlock
Never seen that class so did you change it or did you mean "Tribal Grappler"?

Also, level might be able to be incorporated into this without making it too confusing or unfair.

We should also make a point maybe no Avatar's or Epitaph Users? lol.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 02:15 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Nah, what it was is I found a page here a while back that had Tribal Warlock available as one of the classes, and these are all linked to that page's descriptions. Apparently, though, they have since deleted that page and class.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:41 PM
starryknight

I would like to join as well, I dont have to much .hack games but I watched some of the shows.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 11:17 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Well if you do restart this up then put me down for it because i would love to be in this

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 06:12 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That would make 4 ^^

1) iKinneas
2) Phoenix3068
3) starryknight
4) Regelion1

Also, if we did boot this up, would we be able to play as more than 1 character because I want to be a PKer but then also I'd want to have another type of character. Epitaphs and what not should not be included btw in my opinion because it would mess up the storyline in being that there are only 8 Hence the name, "The Eight Phases of Morgana".

So here are the things we should Have or NOT have in my opinion.

1. No Epitaphs (too powerful and doesn't make sense with the G.U. storyline.
2. No Dual Gunner class (it was a hacked class created by a certain person in the game meant ONLY for Haseo, don't want too many spoilers and this is a big one)
3. Originality in a small sense (but that's just an opinion)
4. Sense I highly doubt anyone wants to think about level or anything, I suppose we should just have our own weapons rather than the ones they have in game.
5. Usually in RP's on here something goes terribly wrong aside from the normal matter of things. :3 technically, we could use AIDA. Anyone know who I mean?

~ Again, these are JUST my opinions, so please don't take them all that seriously.

Attachment: images.jpeg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 12:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Episode 1: Reg is attacked by a Doppleganger! Muahahahahaha!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:05 PM
starryknight

I'm so confused...Phoenix will you help me with my character, please...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 03:39 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Sure ^^ Just pm me and tell me what you don't understand or what you need help on. I'm both a Halo and especially a .hack Fa-fa-fa-fanatic! X3

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 04:11 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Behold, the "CUTEST" Anime girl (self female opinion) who just happens to be in .hack lol.
Her name is Tabby, she's (unless I got this wrong) a Tribal Grappler [I say that because I can't remember, she might have been a Twin Blade, she uses paws.]
She received help getting her unique weapons in a quest as a rare item with Shino, one of the members of the famous "Twilight Brigade".
The Twilight Brigade was an in-game Guild comprised of multiple players; The Most notable being: Ovan, Haseo, and Shino.
Their mission was to locate a rare item. The rarest of them all, known as the Key of the Twilight. It was said to grant any wish of the one who found it.
-------------------------------------------------
Now so that I don't do more than 2 posts, I'm going to split this one so I can say this. iKinneas is working on setting all this up but it won't be for maybe a month. Until then, work on the character sheets and what not.
I'm here right now and so long as someone sends a message to split up my posts, I will post plenty of information to deal information from Weapons, Customization, Monsters, Hacking, Chaos Gates, Classes, Adept Rogue dealings, PKers, PKKers, the Arena, etc. (XD wow that is a lot more than I thought.) Anyways, so I will do that either tonight or tomorrow morning. =J don't worry!

Attachment: images-4.jpeg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 06:32 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

What type is it that ioka was the half wolf girl from twilight braclet shouldn't that be part of the classes or is that considered trible grappler. Also can we make our own weapons for our class that are like the offical .hack class weapons so that everyones weapons could be uniqe and different even if people had the same class

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 07:12 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

All classes are .hack//G.U. based for the most part.

That means there are no...
Long Arms
Heavy Blades
Swordmasters
etc.

The classes are stated on page 1.

quote:
What type is it that ioka was the half wolf girl from twilight braclet shouldn't that be part of the classes or is that considered trible grappler

In the time of "The World: R2" she would be known as a Tribal Grappler. If you want to fight with your hands and feet, (mostly hands XD) you want a Tribal Grappler.

quote:
Also can we make our own weapons for our class that are like the offical .hack class weapons so that everyones weapons could be uniqe and different even if people had the same class

Technically there are a few people in .hack that have "Rare Weapons" that not many other people have (if any) for example, Tabby's claws.

So I guess technically, everyone can get one of those weapons although depending upon being a veteran of "The World" or a Noob, it'll have different effects. And No Godmodding -.-

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 02:33 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Reposting for Those Who Don't Know.

For those of you who do not know much about .hack just go to this link. Please note that you don't have to know a lot about it to play or really anything, though it can and will help. This is still an rp.

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iKinneas
The World is the first massively multi-player online RPG since Pluto's Kiss. Developed for the ALTIMIT OS, The World had a lot of media hype, resulting in over 100,000 preorders being taken in November of 2007. The World was sold online for download, and in the first day alone it sold 4,576,623 copies.

The World was created by the genius programmer Harald Hoerwick under the name Fragment. Fragment was released as a limited beta approximately nine months prior to the release of The World. The beta was stopped early for unknown reasons and The World was released shortly afterwards.

The World's storyline is based off of the Epitaph of Twilight, an epic poem by the web author Emma Wielant. In the game the world has been under attack by monsters, which has forced the forces of good to retreat into fiercly defended cities and forts. Only adventurers (represented by the players) are allowed to penetrate the magical shields around these safe havens and battle with the monsters that lurk outside. These adventurers draw their power through their mastery of waves, symbols that are inscribed onto their bodies and equipment that allow them to channel the power of the elements into their bodies in the form of magical skills and abilities.

In 2015, a fire destroyed most of The World's game data, so CC Corp quickly began work on a replacement. By splicing together the remaining data from The World with another game they were working on, they created R:2. It was released on Christmas Eve, 2015. However, fans of The World disliked the change as they were unable to transfer their character data to The World R:2, and many referred to the launch as "Goddess's Death". Despite this fact, the game goes on to sell 12 million copies, though it still falls short of its predecessor's 20 million.

With the release of the game there was much speculation. "The World" in its original being was a favorite to many and even after the release of it's "Sequel", it remained very widely talked about even on the forums.

quote:
Character classes are a bit more ranged, now, than previously, and consist of the following:

Adept Rogue
Blade Brandier
Macabre Dancer
Edge Punisher
Flick Reaper
Harvest Cleric
Lord Partizan
Shadow Warlock
Steam Gunner
Tribal Warlock
Twin Blade

[for the purposes of this RP, and to remain as fair as possible character-wise, i will not be allowing any classes from prior installments of The World, nor will the Dual Gunner class from the dotHACK://GU series be playable. for more info on any class, simply click the above link corresponding to your class of interest.]

Note: I'm not so sure about the whole "Tribal Warlock" thing. I think there was confusion sense there is no such class, but instead being replaced with "Tribal Grappler = Fist Fighter".[/b]

quote:
Basically, it's a dotHACK free-range RP, like the one I started years ago, except characters will not be transferrable from aforementioned RP.

No transferring data, I'm assuming everyone starts as newbies lol.

quote:
Character Sheets will include, but are most certainly not limited to the following:

UserName:
Character Class:
Appearance:
Weaponry:
Server/Root Town: (see below notes)

I wanted to edit the Character Sheet to make it more acceptable for some people who may not know so much about it.

UserName:
Character Job: For those unfamiliar with the .hack series, a job means a class, it's just more so the official name.
If an Adept Rogue class is chosen, you will need to also post the choices you have for its Job Extensions and Primary.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Adept Rogue Only: You have 4 Points to use. They are split like this.
Blade Brandier - 1 Point
Edge Punisher - 1 Point
Twin Blade - 1 Point
Flick Reaper - 2 Points
Lord Partizan - 2 Points
Tribal Grappler - 2 Points
Macabre Dancer - 3 Points
Harvest Cleric - 3 Points
Shadow Warlock - 3 Points
Steam Gunner - 3 Points
>>>
Start As:
1st Job Extension:
2nd Job Extension: (If Possible)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Post an image preferably or give excruciating detail.
Weapon: For the sake of both creativity and personal preference, you may create your own but please keep it within guidelines. no Godmodding!
Type of Player: Leveler / PK (Player Killer) / PKK (Player Killer Killer) / Shop Owner

quote:
There are no character levels. I have no way of fairly setting up a leveling system, and thus I cannot implement it into the RP.

I disagree with this. I think that if you go by veteracy (the ones who were here first, the ones with a bit of knowledge, etc; that level can be incorporated fairly and efficiently. If there were no levels, what would be the point of having monsters to fight?

quote:
The following is a list of Servers and their corresponding Root Towns in the following format SERVER//RootTown:

DELTA//MacAnu
THETA//DolDona
OMEGA//LuminaCloth
SIGMA//BregEpona

I know I disagree a lot, but I was just thinking. Mac Anu is the New Player Root Town. Let me broaden it a bit.

DELTA//Mac Anu = Level 1 - 50
OMEGA//Lumina Cloth = Purely Arena based Root Town (All Levels)
THETA//Dol Dona = Level 50 - 100
SIGMA//Breg Epona = Level 100 - 150 (I'm not quite as familiar with this area, there is a reason why).

I also think that sense this game is called ".hack" we should incorporate the use of the so called 'Lost Server'. Depending on how everything else is registered, I say we decide on this. After all if nothing else is accepted why should this one be?

quote:
I'm eagerly awaiting all of your characters, so we can get this thing underway. I'll post mine in a little while.

Well thats all ^^ I'm really looking forward to seeing how you guys like (or in some cases dislike) the follow up ideas I have. I hope I gave enough information on this stuff to get some people who aren't preferable to .hack interested.

Thank you for your time!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 03:50 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so im going to be a adept rouge that's a twin blade a tribele grappler and either an edge punisher or a Blade Brandier i might just choose a blade brandier because i like to use katanas with the adept rouge stuff

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 11:25 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If that's how it works, you might have to go through the Job Extension quests (which just gives you another thing to do, after all what is an RP without things to do ^^)

As far as that goes, you would have to decide;
Job 1
Job 2
Job 3
You have a starting one, (like Twin Blade)
Then you do your job extension to use a Twin Blade and Tribal Grappler,
then you do another Job Extension to use your final abilities. Just make sure it fits into the 4 point system.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 12:27 PM