KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Deadpool Movie

Deadpool Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Deadpool Movie

Old Post May 7th, 2009 07:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I like this idea. some fans may be miffed at the changes in Wade from Wolverine, but I think it was a way to streamline & explain away what he's capable of. How they could go further than just give him an artificial healing factor, like in the comics.
So will be living underground as a merc, coming out to do a job then going back?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 7th, 2009 03:26 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
I like this idea. some fans may be miffed at the changes in Wade from Wolverine, but I think it was a way to streamline & explain away what he's capable of. How they could go further than just give him an artificial healing factor, like in the comics.
So will be living underground as a merc, coming out to do a job then going back?

I don't want to see extra powers in any character. It suggests that the writers are afraid there isn't enough story to tell with the power he originally had. That's a problem with the writer, not Deadpool.

I'm sure a solo Deadpool movie would be back to basics with a much closer rendition of the Deadpool we know and love. yes

Or at least it better be mad

Old Post May 7th, 2009 05:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will see this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 7th, 2009 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Awesome!!! Still pissed off at how they changed him though.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post May 7th, 2009 08:13 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DeathKap
Awesome!!! Still pissed off at how they changed him though.

I'm not

Old Post May 7th, 2009 09:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

sorry but the adamantium swords in his arms, an his mouth is what gets me.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post May 7th, 2009 10:11 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

if they do a deadpool movie hope they can make his costume look more decent as well.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:02 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Deadpool Spinoff

Well, it's been announced that they will be making one with Ryan Reynolds reprising his role as Deadpool... Comments?

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:16 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I will like it, especially since that green outfit brings out the angry in your eyes.

I look forward to this movie...alot. yes

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by chomperx9
if they do a deadpool movie hope they can make his costume look more decent as well.

he may wear his comic book costume..

Originally posted by DeathKap
sorry but the adamantium swords in his arms, an his mouth is what gets me.

some changes are good, some are bad

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:37 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

cannot wait

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:50 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Um... don't know what to think yet.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:56 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Still think that at least voice wise, michael keaton would make a better deapool

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:59 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Still think that at least voice wise, michael keaton would make a better deapool
Why?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 8th, 2009 04:02 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Because when reading the comics, personality and voicewise, in my head he always sounded kinda like beetlejuice, it just kinda fit with the yellow word boxes.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 8th, 2009 06:23 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm all for it this movie but then on the other hand Fox has the rights since he appeared in the Wolverine movie

Please don't **** it up Fox.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 06:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Because when reading the comics, personality and voicewise, in my head he always sounded kinda like beetlejuice, it just kinda fit with the yellow word boxes.

laughing out loud

I always pictured Sean Schemmel...or someone like that. A happy but serious voice. Can't describe it. It's not really Sean, but it kind of sounds like it............

Along those lines, I pictured Voldemort's voice like Ares from Spartan: Total Warrio, the video game, as I think his snakey whispery voice, as JK Rowling did it, was too pussy.

Here is an example from the game: p

Last edited by dadudemon on May 8th, 2009 at 07:02 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2009 06:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Ryan Reynolds will be the star. Fox isn't going to shut him up if he's Deadpool.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:10 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

This movie should be great, especially since Ryan Reynolds is coming back as Deadpool. I'm new to the whole Deadpool thing but Reynolds seems about perfect for the role. Should be interesting seeing a character that kicks ass, is hilarious, and breaks the fourth wall a lot.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 10th, 2009 05:18 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote