KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Post a Videogame Music Vid

Post a Videogame Music Vid
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Post a Videogame Music Vid

Do you like music videos that have it showing your favorite games and awesome music in the background? If so, then post music vids of videogames you like.

For example, This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxudTbu1hug

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually detest people that do that to game/movie vids on youtube...I'd rather just hear the actual game than some shit song because most people who do it have absolutely no taste in music whatsoever.

What's worse is that they actually think they have some kind of gift in being able to overdub a piece of footage with a crap song.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:21 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

http://mirrors.akatanomastos.net/lo...ill2.wmv/stream

This is one of my all-time WoW favorites.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:40 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
I actually detest people that do that to game/movie vids on youtube...I'd rather just hear the actual game than some shit song because most people who do it have absolutely no taste in music whatsoever.

What's worse is that they actually think they have some kind of gift in being able to overdub a piece of footage with a crap song.

True, but that goes without saying. erm Detesting people who do that to game/movie vids on youtube is silly though, especially when it's like the majority of users there. You're much better off using gametrailers, IGN, or somethin' for game footage (without extra music) than youtube anyway.

-----------

Anyhow, even with all the bad ones out there, there are still some video game music vids that I like, including some back from when I first discovered youtube some years ago, but rather than dig for one of those, I'll just post this one a friend showed me not too long ago, which I really liked. smile

Old Post May 16th, 2009 05:24 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:00 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah yes. I remember that one. ^^ Wasn't "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin a part of Halo 2's soundtrack anyway? stick out tongue

Also, awesome Halo remix is awesome (embed disabled by request sadly).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_erkKCc4Vw

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:06 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post May 16th, 2009 11:36 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:10 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

No other vid needs to be posted.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 17th, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:22 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

No other vid needs to be posted.

That vid was not funny.

Other vids need to be posted.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:32 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

That's awesome.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:38 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Nemesis X
That vid was not funny.

Other vids need to be posted.

*Sigh* Failures like you don't get opinions in things like M. Bison proclaiming YES, YES, especially when your points are biased.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:38 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That's awesome.

I think I made my point.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:39 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I think I made my point.

What point are you even making? Don't be facepalming me because I like that music vid.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:40 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What point are you even making? Don't be facepalming me because I like that music vid.

That sums it all up boy, sums it all up.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:43 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The last thing I need is getting annoyed by some Bison fanboy. Knock it off.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:44 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:47 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Man, you wouldn't get a joke if it came out of your ass and slapped you with a dead salmon.

ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The last thing I need is getting annoyed by some Bison fanboy. Knock it off.

lol Bison Fanboy, when have I even made a discussion about M. Bison, or ever spoken about him in any Vs thread?

So one vid makes everyone a fanboy now....ahh well rather be a Bison fanboy then a Nemeisis one, at least Bison has character.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Man, you wouldn't get a joke if it came out of your ass and slapped you with a dead salmon.

Exactly.

Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I didn't even know that was a joke. If you would've mentioned that earlier we wouldn't be having this ******* argument!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:51 AM