KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Would you recommend Star Trek: Enterprise?

Would you recommend Star Trek: Enterprise
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 10 50.00%
No 10 50.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would you recommend Star Trek: Enterprise?
Started by: Mr Shindiggery

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

To answer the question - hell Id quit after DS9 cause anything after that is major suckage. laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2009 12:42 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
On paper Enterprise sounds like a winner, but every time I watched it, from the second that Russell Watson started singing, my ears, brain and eyes bled in perfect unison.

Yeah, I wasn't feeling the opening song.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 02:16 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, I wasn't feeling the opening song.

me either. i skipped it every time i watched episodes... still do...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Enterprise show was good, better than Voyager, i couldn't even watch that crap, and DS( only got good once the dominion war and the trials and tribulation episodes.

The best episodes of enterprise had to be the mirror episode "in a mirror darkly" where they get into the OST ship it was very well done episode. unfortunately they found out they were being cancelled while filiming these 2 episodes, and it ended. and they hurried to finish the final few shows which sucked.
order of shows liked best to worst OST, NG, Enterprise, DS9 and voyager.
order of movies like best to worst, wrath of khan, undiscovered country, star trek the new one, voyage home, search for spock, next one is a tie motion picture(great story just boring as all hell but it was interesting) and first contact(good action). for me all the rest are 5,7,9,10 are just crap and do not exist and never did exist. So in my mind Kirk is still alive or it is unknown how he died.

If you are going to watch enterprise watch season 4 in a mirror darkly

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:55 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Plus T'pol in those episodes is very possibly the hottest woman Ive ever ever seen with these here eyes.

Ridiculously uber UBER gorgeous.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on May 18th, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2009 11:08 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

I liked voyager

Old Post May 18th, 2009 11:32 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by darthmaul1

If you are going to watch enterprise watch season 4 in a mirror darkly

I hated that episode cause it had No Damn Ending!!! That was really irritating.. If theyre not gna give it an ending then dnt make it.. I mean how was that a prequel to the first mirror universe episode??

And It would have changed history so the mirror universe was much more advanced by the original series (seeing as they had the 23rd century constellation class back in the 22nd century)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by saintsaucey

Explaining The Reason For The Difference Between TOS Klingons and Movie/TNG/DS9/Voyager Klingons

I thought that decently done. I especially liked Borderlands, Cold Station 12 and The Augments episodes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 03:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Plus T'pol in those episodes is very possibly the hottest woman Ive ever ever seen with these here eyes.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 03:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Indeed. Not the best ever, lol, but one of the hottest Star Trek babes from all the series. I'm trying to think of all the Star Trek Girls minus Wesley Crusher, of course.

Yeah...it's gotta be fully babe T'Pol. (not the short hair version, but the version that has long hair and is smokin'.)

QUICK, someone name all of the recurring babes from all the Star Treks!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 06:48 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Uhuru, Troi, Yar, Dax(s), Kira, Leeta, Seven, B'Elanna.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 06:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by -Pr-
Uhuru, Troi, Yar, Dax(s), Kira, Leeta, Seven, B'Elanna.

SHe beats all of them IMO...except maybe Seven of Nine.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 01:29 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skorn254
Renafan

I would recommend it for sure. You can watch all the episodes on CBS.com so your good.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 01:59 PM
Skorn254 is currently offline Click here to Send Skorn254 a Private Message Find more posts by Skorn254 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I kinda liked enterprise. Especially when they got off that Xindi thing.

I felt like I was represented on that show though. Not because of any kind of story though. It was because when Archer used the shadowy time traveler man's portal to get back to his time he kicks the bad guy on the way out. I knew that on that writing team, someone was like "No, that doesn't seem right. We have an opportunity here and we can't waste it. I won't let that happen." And now we have a Star Trek where the captain of the Enterprise drop kicks a man through a time portal. I would have done no less if I was a writer for that show.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 04:02 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I hated that episode cause it had No Damn Ending!!! That was really irritating.. If theyre not gna give it an ending then dnt make it.. I mean how was that a prequel to the first mirror universe episode??

And It would have changed history so the mirror universe was much more advanced by the original series (seeing as they had the 23rd century constellation class back in the 22nd century)

The mirror stuff was suppose to continue in a next season, that was never made.

I recommend it. Bakula sometimes overdoes the acting, but Shatner and Stewart made a living out of overacting theyr roles. It looks good, it features great stuff (the Xindi, the early days before the Federation, the prime races getting along, the first quadrants being explored). I also think they did something bolder this time. They showed a captain that only really became a "Captain" by the 3rd Season. They showed someone with huge flaws and a hatred to Vulcans, to grow and learn from his mistakes.

I have seen many disliking Archer because of dumb decisions, but i say that in a context where litereally no man had gone through what he did before, you couldn`t have it any other way, and i personally liked how the character grew up.

He actually ended up becoming my favorite Captain. Man had balls.

Last edited by olympian on Nov 27th, 2010 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 08:15 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

So here's something I'm hoping someone can verify. I heard somewhere that Berman or Braga or one of the other writers say that if Enterprise had gone onto a 5th season, that they would've revealed that the future guy was a Romulan, that the Temporal Cold War was just the build up to the Earth-Romulan War, and that the rest of the series would've made DS9 seem like roses and rainbows by comparison. Is that true?
It would definitely address one issue I had with enterprise in that they always relied on the Xindi and the Suliban and the Klingons and I think they even mentioned the Kzinti from the cartoon but I always thought that the two most threatening Alpha/Beta races, partially due to how relatively little screen time they got were the Romulans and the Tholians. Sure, Romulan technology seemed kind of behind in the original series but in every other incarnation they were kind of this mysterious threat.
As for the Tholians...maybe I'm just biased from playing star flee academy on the SNES an having them gang up on me two at a time and beat my ass constantly (their standard weapon is a plasma torpedo, WTF!?!)...

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 12:31 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I actually heard the same thing. They did continue it in the books (including a major change), but it's not the same naturally...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 8th, 2011 05:48 PM
inboundcp
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh great big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 09:23 AM
inboundcp is currently offline Click here to Send inboundcp a Private Message Find more posts by inboundcp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inboundcp
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whooa I missed it

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 09:24 AM
inboundcp is currently offline Click here to Send inboundcp a Private Message Find more posts by inboundcp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by -Pr-
If you're a completist, then yes, watch it.

If you managed to sit through voyager without hurling a blunt object at the screen, then yes.

I loved Voyager.

Enterprise sucked major though. The creator died and Enterprise sprung forth.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 07:45 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote