KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Chloe and Oliver

Chloe and Oliver
Started by: lexy3643

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lexy3643

Chloe and Oliver

Ok basically i just want people's opinions on this couple idea because i think something could happen. I mean in season 8 they get pretty close espically in episode Hex so does anyone think anything will happen in season 9?

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:05 PM
lexy3643 is currently offline Click here to Send lexy3643 a Private Message Find more posts by lexy3643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

As Long as it's not Lana and Clark I'm okay with it.

But Chloe looked pretty broken up in the season finale`. Not sure if she's ready to move on. Plus Oliver is a player. But it's Smallville, anything seems possible.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:13 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lexy3643

true but now Oliver is really all chloe's got left. I mean Jimmy's dead, Lois and disappeared and Clarks changed so she might seek comfort.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:30 PM
lexy3643 is currently offline Click here to Send lexy3643 a Private Message Find more posts by lexy3643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Oh lord, Ive had enough of the Chloe Sullivan Chronicles. Im hoping they make season 9 all about Clark with a whole lot of Lois thrown in.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:53 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lexy3643

if you notice that in each series its usually based on one character. Like season 7was based mainly on Lex, season 8 was based on chloe and before those it was mainly based on Clark and Lana. So they are due for one based on lois but i want to see chloe and oliver getting together! it's meant to be!!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:24 PM