KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid Rising

Metal Gear Solid Rising
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
The fact that he's a cyborg again is all that I need to know.
I agree.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 07:22 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Last edited by ares834 on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2013 08:28 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So I played it for 3 hours its a nice hack n slash game with pretty meh levels and environment ,cut people into pieces is lot of fun.......you have a meter bar below your health and when it hits max you hold LT then press x for horizontal or y for vertical slash or you can always just use the right stick to cut this is called the blade mode. You can use it any time but cuting up people only work when the meter is full.....also it makes you enter a bullet time mode for weaker enemies you can cut them up in instant in the case of stronger ones you have to weaken them first.....dodging is pretty meh in the game...combos are nice though I have only 2 weapons so far the basic sword and a staff....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 09:03 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 09:15 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Heh suck it haters.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 06:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

What he forgot to mention that the dodgin system pretty terrible....im on the last level now final boss is pissing me off....
Funny thing is Im playing on normal and it's pretty hard im not that bad in hack n slash games I beat all 5 Dmc on Dmd mode....maybe im just tired a bit...stick out tongue
Anyways campaign is 4 hours long.....:

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 10:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The game is all right... I wouldn't pay full price for it though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I might've considered the short length to be viable issue if the game in question was something like Uncharted 1 or Heavenly Sword; the big difference between a game like those and Rising is that the latter actually has replayability, and in spades at that, despite a few fundamental shortcomings like inconsistent stage design in terms of length. Yeah, I'd've pushed for longer levels in the latter half and maybe an extra one somewhere in between, but having no incentive to continue a game that clearly was made with multiple playthroughs in mind (not unlike the rest of the Metal Gear series, longer or not) isn't the game's fault. I'd've settled for a Boss-rush mode or something myself, but I didn't find myself thinking I'd want much more from the game.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2013 09:01 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote