KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lamest fighting game "new characters"

Lamest fighting game "new characters"
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I disagree there, Sure there are some bad new characters for the games but there has been some new good ones from midway such as

Shujinko
Bo'Rai Cho
Kenshi
Moloch
Havik
Onaga

Don't know about you but i quite like those ones.
Loved Havik

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 06:53 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He's a better design then Meat for the undead characters.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Notice how Sado listed the entire new cast on SFIV

is that supposed to mean something? look after that cuz I listed the new characters of KoFMI2 as well as the Aof3 guys laughing

~Sado

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:19 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I disagree there, Sure there are some bad new characters for the games but there has been some new good ones from midway such as

Shujinko
Bo'Rai Cho
Kenshi
Moloch
Havik
Onaga

How did you forget Mokap, dude? He's awesome.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:21 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the only characters I like from the newer MK's are Kenshi, Movado and Frost

as for the older MK's.. Reptile (MK2) , Kung Lao (MK2) , Stryker, and Kabal are really cool.. but we're here to talk lame.. so enough of that

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 11:34 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I really hate that vampire whore from MK. She sticks out like a sore thumb. What's her name, again?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 11:44 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Vampire Whore is good enough.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:49 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Nitara ?.. she looks pretty fail..

Also, half the cast of toshinden 3 was absolutely lame

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 10:35 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

-E.Honda

-Dan, no wait, I meant Robert and Ryo, Yuri, Tak- You know what, there all lame ass hell. Gayokugen, that should be the name.

-All the new cats in KOF MI and 2003(few exception, but not many)

-Jin Kazama.

-Jack

-Mokujin

-Seth (his moves are beastly but he's weak as hell)

-Jinpachi

-Ace

-Alan

-Juli and Juni(good together, suck apart)

-And alot more.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 10:45 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, I didn't really mind the vampire Nitara, but yeah. Nothing particularly special about her either.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

She sux(Pun not intended).

Shujinko
Bo'Rai Cho
Kenshi
Moloch
Havik
Onaga

Kenshi is the only one that's not lame to me.
Originally posted by I am who I am
-E.Honda

-Dan, no wait, I meant Robert and Ryo, Yuri, Tak- You know what, there all lame ass hell. Gayokugen, that should be the name.

-All the new cats in KOF MI and 2003(few exception, but not many)

-Jin Kazama.

-Jack

-Mokujin

-Seth (his moves are beastly but he's weak as hell)

-Jinpachi

-Ace

-Alan

-Juli and Juni(good together, suck apart)

-And alot more.
Honda's ok. AOF as a series didn't have too many good designs. King's great, Lee, Robert & Mr. Big are alright, but everybody else sucks ass.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:41 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryo's a cool design, honestly. he wouldn't be around for as long if he wasn't. besides, he's got a...err...personality and style, you know, the things the dude-in-white-karate-gi doesn't big grin

~Sado

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 07:15 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

But the guy in the white gi has legions of fans & his series still continues 'cuz people care about his story. People spend money buying SF comics and anime. rehash on the other hand is from a long-dead failure of a series that had all these cool features & still couldn't move enough units to survive(&they had the dumbest, corniest, most obscure Anime move ever. They didn't even get a sequel. Thank gawd). big grin Saw the History of SNK on gamespot the other day. KOF & SS were big money makers. FF did it's part too. AOF never was able to do much. People were too busy playing the game w/the guy in the white gi. rehash is still around most likely 'cuz he's easy to play with(Or so that they can have someone to beat on when they make manga for the games). Most people are already familiar w/his rehashed moveset from previous experience playing the superior & much more profitable SF games big grin Riding a motorcycle & disappointing his father by having a crossdressing but attractive girlfriend that he been w/for over a decade & still ain't knocked up(gay?) does not = personality & style. It = fail. That's why AOF has the lowest # of follow up games out of all the major SNK fighting franchises represented in KOF. They always had the lamest main character out of all of them. Hell, they even tried to gain points by not having him as the main character for AOF 3 'cuz of his suck factor. Sadly, it was too little, waay too late & AOF faded into the void.

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 13th, 2009 at 08:24 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:11 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...I-Drop are you drunk?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Always.

They thought they could put rehash on a motorcycle & people'd say "Wow. He's cool. Gotta buy this game!!". Next they'll have him snowbording. Then he'll be base jumping & doing all types of extreme sports. When that doesn't work they'll have him wearing sunglasses & participating in rap-battles & when it's all said & done his games still won't make any money. big grin

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 13th, 2009 at 08:57 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:49 AM
NemeBro

No for serious, that post looks like a drunk man wrote it and shit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. Had a lil' Vodka & Cranberry juice b4 I left my cousin's house. Not enough to impair me tho. Lotta spelling mistakes & bad grammar in my shit? I thought it was a good rant.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:01 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

I-drop don't be mentioning vodka to a minor! mad

quote:
But the guy in the white gi has legions of fans & his series still continues 'cuz people care about his story. People spend money buying SF comics and anime. rehash on the other hand is from a long-dead failure of a series that had all these cool features & still couldn't move enough units to survive(&they had the dumbest, corniest, most obscure Anime move ever. They didn't even get a sequel. Thank gawd).

people spend money to read about the guy in the redunderwear too and the biatch with the lasso and the closet homo in a batsuit. don't make 'em cool. it just means that there are tons and tons of gullible stupid idiots out there who read thse books because of the McDonald's effect: it's original, therefor its the best.

quote:
Saw the History of SNK on gamespot the other day. KOF & SS were big money makers. FF did it's part too. AOF never was able to do much.

McDonald's effect. a game that offered depth, and introduced stuff that people didn't see again till 3-5 years later was cast away because of fools looking at ryu's firehadouken upgrade (which was actually a glitch in the previous ones laughing out loud ) and said it was the shite. same way, as when people picked up Superman and said "wow" even though Vertigo and Marvel were coming up with better characters and better stories.

quote:
People were too busy playing the game w/the guy in the white gi. rehash is still around most likely 'cuz he's easy to play with(Or so that they can have someone to beat on when they make manga for the games). Most people are already familiar w/his rehashed moveset from previous experience playing the superior & much more profitable SF games

and alfred hitchcock never got an oscar laughing out loud must mean he sucks then?
lets be done with this shite, mane. you aint proving anything but what i said several times before: people are idiots and don't know class. that's why you got movie critics sitting over people and telling them what to like and what not to like. its wrong, but it cant be helped because people can't think and what little thinking they do is dumb.

quote:
Riding a motorcycle & disappointing his father by having a crossdressing but attractive girlfriend that he been w/for over a decade & still ain't knocked up(gay?) does not = personality & style.

but training in a smelly gi for 30 years and day dreaming about your blonde best friend is epitome of manliness and style?

quote:
That's why AOF has the lowest # of follow up games out of all the major SNK fighting franchises represented in KOF.

it was ahead of it's time...kinda like bladerunner which was a flop when it came out even though it introduced/madefamous the whole neo-noir, futuristic, post apocolyptic galaxy traveller, bounty hunter with jazz and blues music stuff that gets rippedoff to shreds all the time 30 years later.

quote:
They always had the lamest main character out of all of them.

subjective. Superman got voted as #1 comicbook character of all time despite being boring and dull and wolveine got voted as #1 another time
despite being about as boring but with a bigger jobber aura. these losers got to sit on the top while John Constantine, Jesse Custer and Spider Jerusalem got to sit and top 10's and 20's and 30's despite being 10000000000000 cooler, 100000000000000000000 as complex and 1000000000000000000000000 as better stories.

quote:
Hell, they even tried to gain points by not having him as the main character for AOF 3 'cuz of his suck factor. Sadly, it was too little, waay too late & AOF faded into the void.

McDonald effect. the better stuff gets outshined because it came later and because people are dumbhpucks who live in the 21st century but still listen to their neandrathal genetic dumbshittery.

people are idiots.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Jun 13th, 2009 at 09:31 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:29 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Sado you're starting to sound like a fanatic. This "McD effect" shit is just you whining about how stuff you love ain't as popular as SF. Get over it. Hate SF all ya want. No real need to call fans of something that you got mad hate for "gullible stupid idiots" just cuz they differ from you. Not that serious cheif. Get a handle on that. Your way ain't the only one. I agree that Supes is a piece of shit, but I ain't gonna insult his fans. They've got a right to like a character that sux laughing out loud Seriously tho. Be cool.

&to Neme......uh it was non-alchoholic vodka. Thumbs up, Sado? big grin

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 13th, 2009 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:35 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sado you're starting to sound like a fanatic.

what? dude, you were the one who read my post, got so upset that you had to go to your cousin's house and drink away your pain and then returned to reply to my post laughing out loud

quote:
This "McD effect" shit is just you whining about how stuff you love ain't as popular as SF.

no, the McD effect is explaining to you that just cuz something is popular don't mean it's better. there's no whining in that, mate.

quote:
Get over it.

nothing to get over, mate. it's a videogame. you know me better than that. i'm not batman. i can get over things and still get laid.

quote:
Hate SF all ya want.

don't hate SF. "hate" is what people call it when i say i don't rub copies of SF games over my body to bring me good luck and ward off evil spells laughing out loud

quote:
No real need to call fans of something that you got mad hate for "gullible stupid idiots" just cuz they differ from you

am entitled to an opinion. backed it up with evidence of other cases of McDonald effects. ultimately, everything is a matter of opinion and if you have one you have to back it up with some kind of evidence. that's the difference between being biased opinionated phuck and being a clever biased opinionated phuck.
your opinion was that SF is more than AoF popular cuz it sells more (your evidence). my evidence was that SF sells more than AoF cuz AoF was ahead of it's time and gave examples of other people and ideas that were ahead of their time and suffered a similar fate.

quote:
Not that serious cheif.

gonna cut your scalp, boy!

quote:
Your way ain't the only one. I agree that Supes is a piece of shit, but I ain't gonna insult his fans. They've got a right to like a character that sux.

i aint insulting his fans. i'm saying people are dumbphucks in general. and history's on my side when i say it. no need going around denying the most well known truth after "we all die" and followed closely by "there is a god but he doesn't care".

quote:
Seriously tho. Be cool.

*empties a clip on you like the gangsta dude in Be Cool*
Don't tell me to be cool CUZ I AM COOL!

quote:
&to Neme......uh it was non-alchoholic vodka. Thumbs up, Sado?

what you did to his poor, impressionable mind... laughing

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Jun 13th, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:17 AM