KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lamest fighting game "new characters"

Lamest fighting game "new characters"
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yeah.. was playing it on my DC a few months ago.. goddamn nurse musta grew up in queens or jersey or some shit.. she layed a thug beatdown on mah ass

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 05:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud I think she from West Philly(aka West Filthy sad ). Who you play w/?

If those games had made it to the PS2 I really think they'd still be making games for the franchises. Very good games.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:43 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Because no one else has said it yet, Lucario. *insert lame annoying aura line here*

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Taven and daegon. Just garbage..

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:09 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Taven I didn't mind as much, but I agree about Daegon.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Taven I didn't mind as much, but I agree about Daegon.

Taven was an idiot brute with a generic look running around saying stuff like "I don't have time to fight you! I have to solve the puzzle that is my mission. The mission that is my past.." stupid crap like that.

Armageddon was just lazy.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 12:17 AM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well duh, but that's another story. I did like Shujinko way better than Taven though.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:33 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I DLed Garou as well. Awesome game...kindda hate the fact I never had the chance to play this when it first came out...but hey better late than never.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:05 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Well duh, but that's another story. I did like Shujinko way better than Taven though.

lol Shujinko's spear makes me roflcopter.

[old man] Get over here! [/old man]

no expression

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:46 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well, at least he wasn't an idiot brute with a generic look, etc. stick out tongue In fact, I liked him better than Liu Lame, Kung Lao, and any of the other heroes in MK, but that's just me.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 07:02 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Rufus. OMFG, Rufus. Single most retarded character in a fighting game I've ever come across in a long while. He is Epic Fail incarnate.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 08:26 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

The MK characters after Deadly Alliance (including Hsu Hao and Mavado) are some of the lamest characters I've seen in fighting game. If they don't have lame outfits, they have have unfitting/weird moves or are clones. And WTF did Midway do to Jarek?

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 09:36 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I DLed Garou as well. Awesome game...kindda hate the fact I never had the chance to play this when it first came out...but hey better late than never.
definitely... game is pure awesome..

though I have a bone to pick with some of the TOP's of certain characters >_>

like for example how amazingly cool Rock's TOP looks, but you'll probably never hit with it unless you're using it very sparingly

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:02 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The MK characters after Deadly Alliance (including Hsu Hao and Mavado) are some of the lamest characters I've seen in fighting game. If they don't have lame outfits, they have have unfitting/weird moves or are clones.

You're entitled to your opinion too I guess, but I strongly disagree about all of them being lame. MK: DA and the games after it had its share of some good characters too, IMO..

And WTF did Midway do to Jarek?

Wasn't he by your definition, just a clone (of Kano) anyway?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 01:59 AM
Sin_Volvagia

You're entitled to your opinion too I guess, but I strongly disagree about all of them being lame. MK: DA and the games after it had its share of some good characters too, IMO.

Kenshi was the best new character. I also happen to like Li Mei and Onaga looked cool in the intro. But the rest of them, I could care less. Dairou was almost badass (he was supposed to be a blood thirsty samurai in DA).

quote:
Wasn't he by your definition, just a clone (of Kano) anyway?

He is and definetly wasn't my favorites but seriously, I could've come up with better outfits and moves than what the MK team had. C'mon, what serious fighter fights with a lasso?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 03:13 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kenshi was the best new character. I also happen to like Li Mei and Onaga looked cool in the intro. But the rest of them, I could care less.

Eh, fair enough. Those were pretty much the main ones I liked as well. None of the others really come to mind for me like they do, 'sides Shujinko.

Dairou was almost badass (he was supposed to be a blood thirsty samurai in DA).

He was? This I did not know... Why was that changed?

He is and definetly wasn't my favorites but seriously, I could've come up with better outfits and moves than what the MK team had. C'mon, what serious fighter fights with a lasso?

Wonder Woman? stick out tongue

I agree though. Then again, I don't like most of the changes they made with the older characters in Armageddon (i.e. Jarek, Kai, Stryker, Reiko, and Motaro especially. 2 legs instead of 4? WTF)
Was satisfied with Sareena though.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 01:22 PM
Sin_Volvagia

He was? This I did not know... Why was that changed?

Dairou was never in DA due to time constraints. Why he became what he is now is beyond me.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:01 PM