KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Nolanverse Batman vs Burton/Schumacher villains

Nolanverse Batman vs Burton/Schumacher villains
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
How is unlimited prep time even possible?

Well this doesn't make much sense seeing as Batman gets to plan until victory is 100% certain.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 05:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nightstick, no offence, but you clearly have zero taste. Your completely off-base on pretty much all your points. One thing I noticed was that he wouldn't stand up to Jokers gas, ignoring that Lucius solved scarecrows toxin in one night.

Nolan Batman stands a chance with some of these with his prep time, so I give it a 50/50 split.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:01 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's unlimited prep, so he literally can not lose here. Silly base for a Vs. fight, but it is what it is.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by Robtard
It's unlimited prep, so he literally can not lose here. Silly base for a Vs. fight, but it is what it is.
I was basically asking if Bales Batman would have the resources to win. Rorschach could have unlimited prep against Dr Manhattan, but he'd never win.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:18 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I was basically asking if Bales Batman would have the resources to win. Rorschach could have unlimited prep against Dr Manhattan, but he'd never win.

Dr. Manhatten is god-like, that's why.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

And the Riddlers mind control device and Mr Freezes freeze gun doesn't operate on the same science the Nolanverse does.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:27 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And the Riddlers mind control device and Mr Freezes freeze gun doesn't operate on the same science the Nolanverse does.

While the original Batman was set in a more comic-book/unrealistic/fantasy environment, Baleman isn't a moron, Fox definitely isn't a moron and they have billions to drawn upon.

So it stands to reason with "unlimited prep", Batman wins, sure it maybe 3 years of prepping, but it is, what it is.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 08:26 PM
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Nightstick
What's so hard to understand?

Nicholson's Joker was smart, scary, charasmatic, and funny.

Ledgers Joker was the kind of guy all the little goth emos want to be like. The kind of guy that'd set up a web site for his death poetry and wack off to the Crow. I'm mean seriously the guy had to get up every morning and do his f*cking make up. I wouldn't be suprised if his lair was full of Maryln Manson and Rob Zombie posters.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 08:55 PM
Eminence is currently offline Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bruce will be aware that this event is going to happen on a certain date. He knows the date, but not where the dimensional rip takes place.

Unlimited prep time means he can prepare for an infinite amount of time.

Which he can't...cos he'd die.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Which he can't...cos he'd die.

It's Batman.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:05 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's Batman.

Covers a multitude of sins...Doesn't cover of dieing from Parkinsons through old age though.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:08 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Covers a multitude of sins...Doesn't cover of dieing from Parkinsons through old age though.

Batman with prep defeats Parkinson's, HIV and Rabies(once set), easy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:16 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman with prep defeats Parkinson's, HIV and Rabies(once set), easy.

If Ali couldn't beat parkinsons...Batman aint got a hope.

Rabies...BATman...nice link.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Ali couldn't beat parkinsons...Batman aint got a hope.

Rabies...BATman...nice link.

If the Bat-kick can take down the Hulk, Clay ain't got a Jews chance in a Hezbullah pep-rally, ergo, Batman uppercuts Parkinsons, adn don't give me any of that "Parkinsons' will just go to the ropes" nonsense.

Thanks, I try hard.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:30 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the Bat-kick can take down the Hulk, Clay ain't got a Jews chance in a Hezbullah pep-rally, ergo, Batman uppercuts Parkinsons, adn don't give me any of that "Parkinsons' will just go to the ropes" nonsense.

Thanks, I try hard.

Bat-kick schmat-kick.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:32 PM
Dr Will Hatch

I have the utmost respect for Mr Wayne. He is my hero.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I have the utmost respect for Mr Wayne. He is my hero.

The man keeps a catamite, you perverse bastard.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:37 PM
Dr Will Hatch

Arguable only in the Golden Age Comics and Schumacher movies.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A "cured" pederast, is still a pederast.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:47 PM
Dr Will Hatch

I said "arguable". From what I see, there's nothing to suggest any tomfoolery.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:49 PM