KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » MIDDLE EARTH vs AMERICA

MIDDLE EARTH vs AMERICA
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khamul 666

With the war tech. we have right now they wouldn"t stand a chance .
The military has bombs that break apart and scatter molten copper over large areas , not to mention the M1A1,s Apaches ,Hughes, air Support Machine guns ,Naval artillery , and land Artilery that can hit within 3 yards of its target As much as i love Tolkiens world America would win (I am Not Patriotic )

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 07:19 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

They still have missiles that could take out thousands at once. Not to mention chemical and biological weapons that could wipe out millions over time.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 11:56 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

I thought The US banned chemical warfare in the US ?
But Flamethrowers are still availible since theyd be new to Middle Earth
They wouldnt know where to hit and the flames would stop most orcs/men /or elves

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:02 PM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Guys, Glaurnung, Ancalagon, Balrogs, morgoth etc.

read the earlier arguments and you might change your mind. Millions/Billions of orcs, dude.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:31 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

if the invasion comes by sea america would win by land would be difficult but if america could last several years theyd figure out how to kill morgoth, sauron , the dragons ect but with heavy losses
and to compare it as all in the history of middle earth really isnt that fair lol

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:32 PM
Khamul 666

and the US air force would be able to counter dragons as there arent as many dragons as supersonic jets availible and ainti aircraft. snipers bould be able to kill trolls at longe range if they shotem in the eye/ throat /mouth ,and automatic weaopons like the M2 browning ,M60, and M16 would do well against the hoards of orcs

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:44 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Even with all of our technology, the sheer weight of numbers, and the psychological powers of Sauron and the Istari... Even Feanor. Every single Orc, Elf, and Man... Dragons, Balrogs...

I wonder how long it would take for them to use their magic on, and assimilate our weaponry/technology.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 11:56 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

I still think Air support would play a major part since most of their weapons would be utterly ineffective

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:28 AM
Incanus
Istari

No they wouldnt, as Ancalagon crushed a mountain bigger than Mount Everest when he died =-p He could take a missile if it took Earendil, and sword made in AMAN,(therefore one of a maiar or elf, obviously enchanted) and a guy that corrupted a planet before it was created, I think USA would lose, dude, not even a W1200, Dragunov, M4, or anything except a Barett 50 cal. could take out a troll, or a tank round. Armor piercing, maybe, but nothing else as far as I can think. Especially with how thick their armor is.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:19 AM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

well i do agree that several units would be a challenge , but about trolls their skin isnt as thick as your saying , yes their armor is strong but its not everywhere .the fellowship was able to kill a cave troll with arrows and swords so a high velocity sniper round in the right place should kill them rather easily .
and yes Ancalagon would probably be a winning factor but army on army with no gods/ demigods US would win include those and Middle earth would win .

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:28 AM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orcs get pwned.

Men get pwned.

Elves get pwned.

Trolls get pwned.

Dragons are a threat, but we could take them.

Balrogs are a threat, but we could take them.

Sauron is just one guy, we could take him.

Morgoth...I'm not so sure. He's the real threat here.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:40 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

i agree but sauron morgoth and the demigods would be a huge problem

Slays king ruins town,

Last edited by Khamul 666 on Aug 9th, 2009 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:41 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Morgoth is a shitty god. We take him with just one gun.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 05:18 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

true and amazingly enough scientists are predicting that thell have invisibilty sheeting for tanks in 1-6 years

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 10:51 PM
Incanus
Istari

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????

Where did you hear that? TELL ME NOW!!!!! And guys, dragons are REALYL BIG, BREATHE FIRE, and are uber...... And it was Legolas, with a Mirkwood bow, point blank range, and in the mouth, that he shot the troll. Oh, and in Moria there was no troll that stabbed Frodo stick out tongue

Isil

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 11:04 PM
Khamul 666

Multiple sources , search the web and youll get around 10 links we're pretty damn close but not yet there there are several versions one has been featured in "Get Smart's Bruce and Loyd out of control"its real but not as real as they depict it as . It deflects light at certain angles and isnt see through from the inside out . but USA is working on meta materiel thats bends it through magnetic waves, raido waves ect. (im most likely wrong throughout that post but its what i know maybe not whats true )

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 11:48 PM
Khamul 666

BTW the mounties will help us out America doesnt mean USA ,

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 11:50 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morgromir
BTW the mounties will help us out America doesnt mean USA ,
Shit, I hadn't realized that. Mounties solo in that case. Have you seen their tasers? It only took four of them to take down an unarmed Polish immigrant. Those dragons don't stand a chance.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:33 AM
Khamul 666

thanks mr sarcastic , im also referreing to the canadian military which is better than most ppl think

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 02:20 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yup.

Attachment: 633492552440829456-canada's-army.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 05:36 PM