KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread

The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

here he is

Attachment: vampirewarrior.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:30 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Leinhart
appearance: see below
Personality: Very regal and charming on the outside but he really doesn't care for any life outside his or Rantu's.
Race: Vintage Vampire
Powers: strength, speed, and durabilty above that of any of the newer type of vampire, mist form, blood absorption which is where he can channel the blood out of your body and into his own. Saves the time it would take to bite.
Motivation: To have some fun with Rantu
Bio: Loyal to Rantu, the only man he found that worth his knowledge and aid. Like his friend he looks down upon the new species and usually hunts them down and kills them to prove his race's dominance.

(please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:33 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

o yea mine has the mist form like Leinhart as well

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:35 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guys they am so awesome wei ur approved as well.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:38 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

couple of more pics

Attachment: bella_swan_killing_an_animal_.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:10 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

another heres edward

Attachment: new-moon-poster.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:12 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

i am going to make my own vamp female whos going to be on the bad side.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:13 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

maybe i haven't decided but i think i have to take on a few more characers if noone else wants them like bella,edward, rosaliejasper,emmett and the rest also the volturi as well

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:17 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Wait is bella open ?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:32 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yeah lol
these am the characters that am taken so far Renesmee,allice, jacob the rest am open like bella rosalie jasper etc

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:35 AM
Cammii

Well if bella is open, i will be more then happy to take that roll if you alow me.(:

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:42 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yeah you can have bella smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:43 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

cool i might make another one

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:43 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Leah Clearwater
appearance: check pic lol best i can come up with for her
Personality: kinda likes winding others up especially jacob however she seems to be less negative now
Race: wolf
Powers:
Motivation: to look after the wolfpack
Bio: she was engaged to sam ulley but he fell in love with emily instead and inprinted on her she now is in jacobs pack.

Attachment: leah clearwater.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:44 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

okay there were a few vampire covens mentioned in twilight one that brings to my memory is the romanion coven their leader was Vladhmir just look at the first part of that name vlad+vlad the impaler= can you guess

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 06:00 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

i will open up the role play thread either a bit later on...or definitely tomorrow the latest, the thread will take a lot of work and i want it right and not rushed but i will for defo do it. big grin

anyone else looking to join am more than welcome you can make your own custom character if you want...... or take on a original character from the series And if you want you can have more than one.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 07:46 PM
Cammii

Name: Bella Cullen
appearance:
Personality: Sweet ,kind, spunky, clumsy.
Race: New vampier
Powers: [I dont know what her powers are or if she has any]
Motivation: Take care of there new child, and to be with edward
Bio: Bella just married edward,he had made her into a vampier,they had half vampier/human child.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:47 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Approved and bella's abilitys is her mental shield to protect herself and others from mental attacks.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:54 PM
Cammii

Oh alrighty thank you (:

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:29 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

No problem lol. So what you going to do about the other character you did, do you still want to be her as well as playing bella its upto you.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:49 PM