KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » does norman osborn still have his green goblin powers

does norman osborn still have his green goblin powers
Started by: TheMagicPillow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

does norman osborn still have his green goblin powers

Does he still have them at their peak?
or are they just gone?

This is the current norman osborn

Your thoughts.

And if this has been done before im sorry but i didnt see it when i searched for it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:43 AM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Re: does norman osborn still have his green goblin powers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Does he still have them at their peak?
or are they just gone?

This is the current norman osborn

Your thoughts.

And if this has been done before im sorry but i didnt see it when i searched for it.

i think he does , someone pointed out to me the reason why he survived his beating form SM was due to his powers

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 11:56 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

I'm sure if Norman didn't have his goblin powers he wouldn't have donned his Green Goblin persona in New Ways to Die.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 06:02 AM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

yh he does,

ASM#599
SM thinks so as SM tells harry norman will survice acute head injury becasue of goblin juice:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 06:31 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 09:17 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by ankur29
yh he does,

ASM#599
SM thinks so as SM tells harry norman will survice acute head injury becasue of goblin juice:

(please log in to view the image)

God, that's the best explanation anyone could ever do for the original Green Goblin.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 09:33 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
God, that's the best explanation anyone could ever do for the original Green Goblin.

sarcasm?

The bio does not say Norman does not have his powers also...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:31 AM
harri
I may be a geek

Yes, i believe he still has the Goblin healing power. I don't think he is the Green Goblin, i havn't been reading the Dark Reign so i don't know what he's doing.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:08 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

He has his powers but takes medication to suppress them along with his psychosis but often doesn't take his medication and may have stopped entirely. This was seen in the first three story arcs in the current thunderbolts book. It's kind of similar to what they used to suppress Black Tarantula's powers in prison at the beginning of Brubaker's Daredevil run.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 04:24 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by ankur29
sarcasm?

No.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:05 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's beaten up Mr Hyde, Whirlwind, Deadpool... killed Swordsman... of course he retained GG powers.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 12:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah he still has em. He had them while he was in prison before all this.

Crushing the chair he was handcuffed to.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 06:33 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Looks like he doesnt have them all the time, but they sometimes kick in when he's pissed. I recall him being taken down twice by ordinary trained humans in the recent stories.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's beaten up Mr Hyde, Whirlwind, Deadpool... killed Swordsman... of course he retained GG powers.

He beat Mr. Hyde? Like h2h? That should go to his respect thread if there's ever made one. Also, when he was beating Deadpool, Wade was too busy stealing his credit cards to fight back.:P

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 09:30 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote