KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » DBZ: Raging Blast

DBZ: Raging Blast
Started by: Shutter Shack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I will be picking this one up. I've enjoyed every DBZ fighting game I've gotten my hands on. So I doubt this'll be any different. And thats the first I've seen of LSSJ3 Broly. Now I'm super stoked. Get ready to see a ton of that name in the Versus thread when this game is released. lol

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 06:22 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littlefox_Kovu

I'm gonna love the 16-player online tournament mode if they have it....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:31 PM
littlefox_Kovu is currently offline Click here to Send littlefox_Kovu a Private Message Find more posts by littlefox_Kovu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Indeed. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is still, as far as I'm concerned, the last real DBZ game that was made.

Isn't this game a continuation of the Budokai Tenkaichi series?

EDIT: Ignore that.

This game looks too fluid, I preferred the way BT3 was animated, where it looked like they were actually fast. We can easily see what the characters are doing here, that sucks, I want them to feel and look "fast"

The only problem I had with the BT3 series was that I couldn't use every move that a character had. For example, I couldn't use death beam with Frieza's final form, instead having to use a multi beam rapid version (which made the Vegeta-kill cutscene look stupid).

I'd love to be able to use Big Bang attack and the regular Kamehameha's (along with Big Bang Kamehameha) with Gogeta, instead of being restricted to just one type of Kamehameha and a close range explosive move that can easily be Z-countered (vanishing dodge).

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
ugh @ ss3 brolly.. cant they just try to fix the gameplay up instead?.. or fix brolly.. he was pretty terrible in T3.. trap shooter got nerfed to hell, and omega blaster became ezmode.. I did like the "grab" special though

I'd have personally enjoyed him more if they didnt make regular (black hair) brolly so terrible.. and did I say buff trap shooter?.. buff trap shooter

If they make SS3 Broly the way I feel they should make him, he'd be a beast. Heck, even having the LSS form apply to SS3 such that we have LSS as a mode that isn't exclusive to SS1 would be AWESOME!

Broly was alright, one good thing was that he had a brick effect in LSS form.
Trap shooter works alright at really close range, though yeah, it otherwise sucks, even at long range, as it was piss easy to dodge and it most of it missed at mid range.

That grab super was teh shit. My only problem with it is that it was relatively hard to set up, and relatively easy to stop (functions as a throw, so a simple O suffices). Though even then, it was still teh shit.

His SS form was alright as well, Eraser Cannon was relatively cheap to pull off. His Super Explosive wave was alright, but they should have made it un-blockable or have it hit 6-8 times in rapid succession (like Syn Shenron's UB) instead of having each hit be pronounced. That move (SEW) was easy to dodge because of that.

I just hope they fix up the cutscenes and make Story Mode better. The cutscenes were crap. For every single stand-alone sentence or phrase, the damn camera changed. That wasted too much time. Even having other characters on the stage instead of having them tag each other out during Story mode would be nice.

The potara system in 3 was easy to use, but it was too bloody restricted. 7 slots, with some of the good items needing 3-4 slots? Completely retarded & restricted.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 08:31 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

DOUBLE POST >__>.
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I will be picking this one up. I've enjoyed every DBZ fighting game I've gotten my hands on. So I doubt this'll be any different. And thats the first I've seen of LSSJ3 Broly. Now I'm super stoked. Get ready to see a ton of that name in the Versus thread when this game is released. lol

That's actually SS3 Broly. If that LSS form could apply to SS3 as well, that would be incredible. Not to mention, Broly would perhaps approach SS4 in terms of power.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 08:33 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Triple Post.

Just a heads up...Vegeta SS3 will be available as another exclusive character.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 06:26 PM
littlefox_Kovu

I wonder what moves they'll have...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 07:44 PM
littlefox_Kovu is currently offline Click here to Send littlefox_Kovu a Private Message Find more posts by littlefox_Kovu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote