KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Toki goes where there may be action. Suit him up.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:03 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

I didn't hear a no, so Marina will go to the armory to get her rifle and Christopher's custom pistol.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 11:51 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If passengers are allowed Gabriel will be in the cargo hold all suited up.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 12:39 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Toki would like to go get a shotgun in the armory if possible.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 12:41 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Cargo Hold.
Next to Kelly.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:50 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Marina- carrying the custom rifle and its clips is 13 Encumbrance, and you already have an Encumbrance of 4. How do you want to do this?

Toki- you can grab a shotgun from the Armory. How many clips do you want?

Christopher- consider yourself armed and dangerous! You have your heavy revolver and 5 clips, for an Encumbrance of 4.5.

Do Gabriel or Shaftoe want to make any switch-ups to their arsenal?

Alan is more or less set, and those not fighting are safely located in the locked cockpit, where Harmony has just sent over the docking packets. The enemy ship has finished collecting the bodies that Shaftoe flushed out into space and is moving up. It has lowered its sensor-jamming so you can get accurate readings.

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 27th, 2009 at 06:09 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm set, just want more ammo.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:39 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'd like to exchange the Jian for as much ammo as I can have for the shotgun and fill the rest up with the revolver and ammo for it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Would three clips put me over my encumberance? If so then lets go with two.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:20 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Ditch everything but the rifle, then, Rex.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:32 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Harmony will keep weapons trained on the vessel for as long as possible, given that it is coming in to dock. Then, she'll prepare an override to force both the airlock and cargo bay doors open simultaneously, to avoid any possible delays in her failsafe. Hopefully, this time, she won't have to use it...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:41 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Shaftoe- how many clips? You currently have three.

Marina- switch made! You now have your rifle and 5 clips, for an Encumbrance of 13.

Toki- three clips fits. You are maxed out in Encumbrance with a light revolver, 4 clips for it, a shotgun, 3 clips for it, and your nunchaku.

Gabriel- grabbing your last two shotgun clips puts you at 12 encumbrance, leaving you only room for the revolver itself. Is that ok?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 11:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well, it doesn't have any negative consequences, does it? Seems pointless, but sure lets take it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 11:22 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'll take 2 more, for a total of 5

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That's everyone, then. You have all suited up in the space suits that you have aboard Gan Ying, bright orange pieces that are less than form fitting. Their frustrating bulkiness is made all the more obvious when you strap all your guns and weapons to the outside of them. The helmet also restricts your field of vision. However, these things allow you to survive in vacuum, so you're not complaining too much.

As a reminder, the space suits give +2 Armor and protection against vacuum, but subtract -2 from your Agility skill (for acrobatics and Combat).

You are all up on the gangways overlooking the cargo bay, where you have located the survivors in the dead center. From this vantage point you have a clear shot at every section of the room. Phillip, who grumbles the whole time, gets dumped in the center by Kenneth and Christopher joins the crew up in the gangways.

Kelly comms in to Harmony. "Are they dockin' with the main cargo door or the lower maintenance hatch?" Kelly asks.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

"So, what do you think the chances are of a fight occurring?" Nadra asks Kenneth as he arrives at the cockpit.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"Maintenance hatch." Harmony responds. "I've shut down the power to everything in that area except the airlocks and sealed all the bulkhead doors except the ones leading directly to the cargo bay, so they won't be able to get into our systems. Stay clear of the cargo bay doors, and make sure you're all tethered to something: I'm going to open them if a fight breaks out. And, don't worry, Captain: no explosions, this time."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:49 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Damn straight no explosions," Kelly says.

The docking process is starting, with all the clunks and bangs that accompany it as the ships connect to one another...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 01:00 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"High to definite?" Kenneth answers. "I knew I'd have work when I joined this boat, but..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 02:39 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"Don't worry." Harmony says in the cockpit, not over the comm, "If they try anything, they'll be cut down, if not sucked straight into deep space. We're set up for an ambush down there: they're coming out with no cover, and we're elevated with plenty of it. And all we have to do is open the cargo bay doors and... whoosh, wo xi wang ni man man si, dan kuai dian xia di yu..."

Harmony looks back at the controls, hiding her face by turning away. "...I just really hope it doesn't come to that."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 12:28 PM