KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

With the ships docked and Gan Ying's maintenance hatch opened up, whomever is coming through from the ship does so. You wait impatiently as you hear footsteps come down the corridor...

... and you only see a single man step into cargo bay, holding a submachine gun and wearing a space suit. First he looks at the now-captive hijackers that you have centered in the cargo bay, before looking amongst the rafters.

"Who speaks for you?" he asks you crewmembers and passengers above.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 04:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"...They're not playing by the rules..." Harmony mutters aloud- again, not over the comm- while watching the man enter through the airlock security camera. She turns the comm back on, and waits for the Captain's orders.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 04:47 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Somehow, I can't say I'm terribly surprised by that fact..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 04:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Shaftoe speaks up before Kelly.
"I do."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 05:13 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The space-suited man looks up to you, then raises his hands. The submachine gun drops and clatters on the ground.

"Gesture of peace, I believe," he says. "Am I able to take my men and go?"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 05:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Christopher blinks when Shaftoe speaks before Kelly does. That said, he isn't crew, and therefore doesn't exactly know if he should speak up, so instead he keeps quiet and to himself, observing the area for anything out of the ordinary.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 06:33 PM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Go."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 08:50 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"This is... a bit too simple, right?" Kenneth says to Harmony, raising an eyebrow.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 04:12 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"I don't know. First time I've done a prisoner exchange." She sighs, looking at the various feeds for relative ship position, airlock security, cargo bay security, and maintenance tunnel scans: a bit too much to do at once.

"Could you two help me out here?" She asks, placing two fingers against the corner of the airlock security camera window, and then seeming to throw it across the cockpit, to Nadra's desk.

"See the red button on that screen? Press it if they start bringing anyone else in: that will slam our airlock shut and vacuum seal the inner chamber." Harmony says, to Nadra, while sliding Kenneth an overlay of the thermal and personnel scanners for the maintenance tunnels, which she'd already set the ship to output as a visual layout of the maintenance area.

She turns to the doctor, and says, "You get to just let me know if anything unusual is happening: everything in that area is powered down except those scanners, so there's not much you can do to help aside from make sure they're not trying to break in or blow us up."

Finally, Harmony returns her focus to the cargo hold, while scans for a similar ship type as the enemy vessel run in the background.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 06:27 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Of course. Press the button if they try to bring anyone else in," Nadra says, taking the screen.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:54 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Hold it," Kelly says, after Shaftoe gives the go-ahead. "We know who you work for. How do we know we're safe after you leave?"

"You don't," the man admits.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:57 AM
Craft
CTE

Observation roll on this guy if possible. Is he looking nervous, confident, etc?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:37 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He looks... like he doesn't care. Not serious, just apathetic to the situation.

"Nor will you get one," he continues.

Kelly looks to Shaftoe.

"What do you think?"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 01:54 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Marina is just going to keep her rifle trained on the group of hostages, ready to pop the heads off their shoulders if this guy so much as blinks at them wrong.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:04 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Harmony keeps an eye out for any surprises on her end... They've got to be planning something, but what?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 03:34 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Think we should get these guys the hell off our ship."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Kelly sighs and nods in agreement.

"Yeah, get goin'," Kelly shouts down to the man. "But make sure your boss hears all about what happened with us. Either he'll think twice before crossin' us or he'll admire the fact that he got some of your sorry hides back in one piece!"

The man nods, and motions to the hostages to come with him.

"See us to the airlock?" the man asks. "To ensure that we do not try anything while leaving."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:45 AM
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Christopher mutters to himself.

"Rather odd you'd say that unless you were actually going to try something..."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 04:39 PM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"What could I possibly pull with a bunch of unarmed and wounded men?" the man asks. "I'm unarmed, and y'all are in pressurized suits. The odds are so against me it's not even funny."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:27 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Toki will move closer to his Captain so he can shield him from any damage that may come his way. "If I may speak Captain, then maybe it wouldn't hurt to show some trust. I'll have to fall first before any harm comes to you."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:49 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote