KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Only because it doubles as a useful tool for his mechanic duties.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 08:57 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So Christopher and I can choose what we brought with us up to an encumbrance of 8 or another limit?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:19 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gazzar

Raven will have a heavy revolver with 4 tiny clips and dual sais.
encumbrance= 8

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:23 AM
gazzar is currently offline Click here to Send gazzar a Private Message Find more posts by gazzar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Don't need guns now, Vera, but it's convenient for our dear loopy GM to have notes.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:32 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Ah, well, even though we might be good with a specific TYPE of gun, can we still have personalized weapons? big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 03:55 PM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash will be carrying a Machine Pistol, 4 Tiny Clips, and a sword for a total encumberence of 7.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I have a custom Large Revolver with an increase in accuracy. And a Custom short curved Katana used for stabbing with a damage increase.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 07:40 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rob, if you like, I can treat whatever you pick as if you spent a Money point on it. Just remember that whatever you pick for Gunslinger is permanent after the Prologue.

Bardock (and Rob) - you don't have to follow the Encumbrance limit that the Captain set for the mission, no.

Yes, Vera, there are limits, and they will be detailed out soon enough. If you want to buy a better rifle for future use, feel free.

Also, when you buy an upgraded gun, you also get 5 clips with it (more if you spend more money).

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 24th, 2009 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 08:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Alright then! Awesome. Christopher's custom weapon as follows:

Name: Cosmo Dragoon
Weapon Class: Heavy Revolver
Damage: 3 (2+1 from the customization)
Size: Medium
Ammo: 4
Accuracy: 1

Christopher also has on him a combat-utility knife. When will the passangers have to turn in their weapons to the captain, exactly?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:12 AM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Herr Rob
Alright then! Awesome. Christopher's custom weapon as follows:

Name: Cosmo Dragoon
Weapon Class: Heavy Revolver
Damage: 3 (2+1 from the customization)
Size: Medium
Ammo: 4
Accuracy: 1

Christopher also has on him a combat-utility knife. When will the passangers have to turn in their weapons to the captain, exactly?
Already have: Harmony took them and locked them away on page 5.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:17 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thraxis88
Already have: Harmony took them and locked them away on page 5.

Oh well how silly of me to not notice. I'll just add in a quick confirmation of my character's behalf then.

Christopher winced a little when Harmony took away his weapon, despite his knowing she was extra careful with it.

"Do be careful with my pistol, ma'am... it's of very limited production, and very important to me..."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay, it looks like everyone has their things...

A = Armory-borrowed
M = Money-bought
P = Privately-owned

Marina- 4
1 Light Revolver (1) A
6 Tiny clips (3) A

Raven- 8
1 Heavy Revolver (2) A
4 Tiny clips (2) A
2 Sais (4) P

Shaftoe- 0
1 Shaftoe’s Heavy Revolver (2) M
4 Tiny clips (2) M
1 Sword (4) M

Vash- 8
1 Machine Pistol (2) A
4 Tiny clips (2) A
1 Sword (4) P

Toki - 5
1 Light Revolver (1) A
1 Nunchaku (1) P
4 Tiny clips (2) A

Alan- 7
1 Machine Pistol (2) A
2 Tiny clips (1) A
1 Trusty Old Pipe Wrench (4) P

Nadra- 3
1 Knife (1) P
1 Light Revolver (1) A
2 Tiny clips (1) A

I will give it a day if anyone wants to spend more money on their guns.

Also, Raven and Toki... neither of you have Combat schticks that cover sais or nunchaku respectively. Did you want to change this? You can still have them and use them, but you're not as deadly as you could be.

Vash, if you want to specify what kind of sword, just for fun. Rapier? Katana? Broadsword?

And if Shaftoe wants to come up with a nifty name for his custom revolver, feel free. Otherwise, it'll be Shaftoe's Heavy Revolver (catchy, right?)

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 25th, 2009 at 08:43 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Nothing will ever be as catchy as the "Trusty Old Pipe Wrench". stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:48 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

It would be cool if Vash had a six foot long spear, but I'm guessing it would take up a lot more encumberance?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:32 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well a spear is 8 encumbrance, I think.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah I love all of my combat schticks already but an armed one would be nice. I'll decide if I want to substitute for an armed one by tonight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 07:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

A little late, here's the weapons Gabriel carried with him, and for now has given into the care of Harmony:

Heavy Revolver
Damage 2, Medium, Ammo 4 (tiny clips), Accuracy 1
A standard heavy revolver, that could be easily replaced with another one.
Customized Shotgun (Damage +1)
Damage 4*, Large, Ammo 8 (medium clips), Pointblank
A shotgun Gabriel had for a few years, it has been upgraded to pack more of a punch and is rather dear to him.
Jian (Chinese Sword)
Damage 4, Large
The sword is an old weapon his friend Liu Hao gave him shortly before he died. It is one of his most treasured possessions.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:33 PM
Thraxis88

Harmony returns from the armory, much lighter than when she left. She hands the Captain the key to the gun cabinet, and says "All locked up and labeled, nice and secure, sir." She smiles- that same, empty-headed smile.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:17 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Spears are not subtle in the least, Vash. They are counted as being Very Large- an Encumbrance of 8. You would not be able to take anything else with you.

"Thank you, Harmony," Kelly says, giving Harmony a weird look when she flashes the empty-headed smile. "Don't mind her, she's been flying awhile. Any questions you'd like to ask? I can show you into the ship, if you like."

Phillip seems eager to go in.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 08:16 AM
Bardock42

"That would be nice." Gabriel replies to Kelly with a smile. He's interested in inspecting this new ship as he hasn't seen a similar one before.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 09:44 AM