KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Prime of the Jedi=PT Era

Prime of the Jedi=PT Era
Started by: alterangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh dear.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh dear.

This generation of posters needs to be constantly reminded that I am always better than they are.

You should try it sometime.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

About you or me?

Because I'm busy doing that with Darth Sexy and I'm too polite to do it to Noobs. And I don't know if Emi will allow me to ride both his and your nuts at the same time. Or if its physically possible...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I don't know if Emi will allow me to ride both his and your nuts at the same time. Or if its physically possible...

Let's get one thing straight. Eminence? Great debater and all (now), but back then? He was constantly on Janus's nuts; he resembled a rather fat tumor on Janus's testicles. Everything Janus would say, Eminence would imitate and never contribute.

"LAWL RAGNOS OWNZ EVERYONE!!!1!"

Until Lightsnake came along and converted me. And then I kicked Eminence's ass on a regular basis that even his tongue bore the honor my shoeprint.

I forced him to accept Palpatine's supremacy and though he is occasionally defiant, he realizes I'm completely right, far better than he is, and there's nothing he can do about it.

So riding Eminence's nuts is rather like riding a pair of Skittles.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Gideon
Let's get one thing straight. Eminence? Great debater and all (now), but back then? He was constantly on Janus's nuts; he resembled a rather fat tumor on Janus's testicles. Everything Janus would say, Eminence would imitate and never contribute.

"LAWL RAGNOS OWNZ EVERYONE!!!1!"

Until Lightsnake came along and converted me. And then I kicked Eminence's ass on a regular basis that even his tongue bore the honor my shoeprint.

I forced him to accept Palpatine's supremacy and though he is occasionally defiant, he realizes I'm completely right, far better than he is, and there's nothing he can do about it.

So riding Eminence's nuts is rather like riding a pair of Skittles.

You live in the past too much.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Until Lightsnake came along and converted me

Wait, you were agreeing with Janus back then as well? It seems kinda hypocritical to rag on Eminence (hilariously) for doing what you were as well, only after you stopped.

But Ok, I'll make sure all new member give you the fellating you apparantly deserve.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:21 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is why I want to leave.

You all really can't see that I'm just trying to bust on Eminence?

I am considering rephrasing that...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:27 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I feel stupid now. sad

Damn internets, with no voice inclinations, makin it hard to detect sarcasm and the like. Damn it to Hell!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:29 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel stupid now. sad

Damn internets, with no voice inclinations, makin it hard to detect sarcasm and the like. Damn it to Hell!

No one can be that egomaniacal.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:30 PM
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by Gideon
Says the person who insults complete strangers on random threads. You don't think I saw your little post to me on the "Weakest Sith Ever" thread before you wisely edited it out?

There are very few people here with whom I will waste time talking to. You're not one of them. Do me a favor (this is actually a command) and never attempt to address me ever again.

Thank you in advance.

Someone went upside someone elses head! eek!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Someone went upside someone elses head! eek!

That's not the first time I've comewent upside someone else's head. shifty

But yeah, what's-its-face deserved it. This is pretty much the first time I've interacted with it and, in the midst of a discussion with Advent, it randomly insulted me. I saw it and was about to deal with it, and then I saw that it had edited the post.

So then I was like "whatever."

And then it comes here today and tries to do it again?

no sir

That's not the proper etiquette around here.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:35 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

About you or me?

Because I'm busy doing that with Darth Sexy and I'm too polite to do it to Noobs. And I don't know if Emi will allow me to ride both his and your nuts at the same time. Or if its physically possible...

Yes, you're busy getting your ass kicked, and responding with something i've already posted to you, followed by long posts of denial.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote:
Gideon
[rant of hatred and bile, intonation apparently unclear]
quote:
Slash_KMC
You live in the past too much.
quote:
Nephthys
Wait, you were agreeing with Janus back then as well? It seems kinda hypocritical to rag on Eminence (hilariously) for doing what you were as well, only after you stopped.
thumb up
Gideon
no expression
quote:
Gideon
Let's get one thing straight. Eminence? Great debater[.]
smokin'

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think someone need to brush up on the meaning of denial. Hint- Arguing isn't denying anything, its pretty much just arguing.

quote:

It's you Gideon. Kids run around debating about who could win in a fight: Your ego or Superman. I'm not saying that your ego could take on superman, but, y'know, kids are stupid.

(Friends reference FTW!)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:57 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]I think someone need to brush up on the meaning of denial. Hint- Arguing isn't denying anything, its pretty much just arguing.

Denial. Getting your ass kicked in a debate and instead of conceding, triggering your defense mechanism(denial) which tells you that you really didn't lose. Instead, you won the argument and everything the other guy called you bounces off of you back to him, and HE shoudl concede.

You're getting sad.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

DS
Denial. Getting yourmy ass kicked in a debate and instead of conceding, triggering yourmy defense mechanism(denial) which tells youme that youI really didn't lose.
Magnificent, isn't it?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And true.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:10 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

And true.

Unfortunately he was talking about his debate with me, which applies just as easily with my debate with yousmile Again, sad.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:13 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Unfortunately he was talking about his debate with me

And I wasn't? erm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:14 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I wasn't? erm

Not unless you are finally admitting that you've had your ass handed to you, and you've continuously posted while in denial.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:15 PM