KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Prime of the Jedi=PT Era

Prime of the Jedi=PT Era
Started by: alterangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

4 me.

Okay, you guys need to summarize your arguments in the other thread for me so I can pass Final Judgement on them. From what I saw, Allankles and Neph had the better case overall, but I obviously didn't read through the entire thing so it's possible [but unlikely] that I missed something important. I can go into this with an open mind and fix shit, because watching you two snap at each other across the forum isn't nearly as entertaining after a week.

To make this easy: the person who doesn't do it loses. Case closed.

Do it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What? How does me saying you got tooled by Eminence mean you tooled me?

quote:
4 me.

Okay, you guys need to summarize your arguments in the other thread for me so I can pass Final Judgement on them. From what I saw, Allankles and Neph had the better case overall, but I obviously didn't read through the entire thing so it's possible [but unlikely] that I missed something important. I can go into this with an open mind and fix shit, because watching you two snap at each other across the forum isn't nearly as entertaining after a week.

Do it.

Ahh, but I have so much to do all ready, I need to reply to Gideon and I need to DOTOR today

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 28th, 2009 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eminence
4 me.

Do it.

That just means you'll have to read through it again and explain how they could possibly have a case when each the Exile has no relevant combat feats and each fight(other than Atris) had some kind of circumstance leading up to the victory.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't waste your time replying to me. My opinion will not change; I see no logic in what Advent was trying to argue.

The Versus forum has been broken.

Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
What? How does me saying you got tooled by Eminence mean you tooled me?

Good lord. You're hopeless.

Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Don't waste your time replying to me. My opinion will not change; I see no logic in what Advent was trying to argue.

I'm doing it anyway. For the luls. For myself. For PONY!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

DS
That just means you'll have to read through it again and explain how they could possibly have a case when each the Exile has no relevant combat feats and each fight(other than Atris) had some kind of circumstance leading up to the victory.
No, it means I'll read through the actual points instead of all the witless vitriolic filler.

Hm. That one's good, I'm keeping it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really. You'd first have to define what you consider "witty", and prove how the various posts of indignant ranting don't fit into your definition.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:29 PM
Eminence
Boss

DS
Not really. You'd first have to define what you consider "witty", and prove how the various posts of indignant ranting don't fit into your definition.
No.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:32 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

Well then, there appears to be no witless, vitriolic fillers then since everything is subjectivesmile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:34 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ That's DS's line. Opt for some originality.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

WTF?

Shut the f/uck up.

DS, you're clearly not doing anything, go post.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:38 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF?

Shut the f/uck up.

DS, you're clearly not doing anything, go post.

I've already posted Faunus. Now you can add your thoughts as to how the arguments have ANY merit whatsoever.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:41 PM
AnalBlast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Sexy, why don't you go castrate yourself with a rusty metal spoon and leave us out of it? The worst thing about your posts as that they were all formulated under the influence of a very dangerous drug called, "Noobaris's dick is in my mouth while I type his opinions" amphetamine.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:43 PM
Click here to Send AnalBlast a Private Message Find more posts by AnalBlast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
4 me.

Do it.

Hey, if neither of us post, does that mean we both lose? Or do I still win, becuase you've said I was in the lead already?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 09:27 PM
Eminence
Boss

Hmm...

Sure.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 10:12 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't remember the PT era being the prime of the Republic. Why else were numerous systems breaking away from the Republic because they thought that it was corrupt?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gideon

For real?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 11:42 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
For real?

For real. It's a newfound epiphany: we're not allowed to trust quotes or the source material (when it doesn't pertain to that hunk, Anakin Skywalker or [one presumes] Kyle Katarn and Marka Ragnos) by decree of a certain special lady.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 11:46 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm done debating anyways. Now i just want to sit back and troll.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 11:48 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote