KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Harley Quinn...who would play her in the next movie?

Harley Quinn...who would play her in the next movie?
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Harley Quinn...who would play her in the next movie?

Ok, I've had an idea about Harley Quinn in the next movie, and while I can't think of a reason why they would bring her in, (due to Ledger's unfortunate passing, and also due to the fact that Harley is supposed to be Joker's right hand gal/girlfriend), I was wondering who would be able to play this crazy yet hot clown chick. PLEASE discuss.I

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:41 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

No one.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 01:38 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Lol, okay dude, we get it, you hate Harley Quinn, but ya gotta stop ragging on her in every thread. Afterall, this thread is for who people would want in the role if she were in B3, not if we want her or not. If you don't want her, no reason to post, right?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:32 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

it would depend i think..

maybe anna friel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

Helena Bonham Carter

what? In all seriousness I think she would be perfect for the role, as she can [and has] played all sides of Harley at some point in the roles shes played.

I would also support a Jessica Alba nomination; I've seen her with Harleys goofy personality both on and off screen, and I think she has what it takes to fill the role.

Those are my two, as they are the only ones I can think of who I am sure could handle the character.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:46 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I don't know about Jessica Alba, but Helena Bonham Carter would definitely be great in the role. I'd also like to see Kristen Bell in the role. She's even said she'd love to be in the role.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:59 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I forgot about her, and I could see her doing a good job. Heroes may have taken a downward turn in the last couple seasons, but I definitely think that she and her character were some of the bigger highlights from those seasons.

Also, the fact that she knows the character already and shows an eagerness to play her is a good sign, I think, of how well she'd play her.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 07:19 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Jessica Alba!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 02:51 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Jessica Alba!

How about we find somebody who is not the worst actress in Hollywood.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 05:02 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Lol, okay dude, we get it, you hate Harley Quinn, but ya gotta stop ragging on her in every thread. Afterall, this thread is for who people would want in the role if she were in B3, not if we want her or not. If you don't want her, no reason to post, right?

Actually, the question was "Who would be able to play the role" not "Who do you want to play the role"

Nobody can play the role live action and have it make sense in Nolan's dark world or can have it be taken seriously...

In a cartoon? Great. A comic? Great. But live action? It'd come off like Carrey's Riddler. And mess with the character too much, and it's no longer Harley Quinn, it's "Female Joker".

So perhaps the question is really "Who would be able to play Female Joker?"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 05:25 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I don't know about Jessica Alba, but Helena Bonham Carter would definitely be great in the role. I'd also like to see Kristen Bell in the role. She's even said she'd love to be in the role.

kristen bell could..

I like Jessica Alba, but a lot of people did not like her as Sue Storm

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
kristen bell could..

myself included, and i really don't think she'd be good as harley. she's nice eye candy n all, but bar that, she's not for me.

the more i think about kristen bell, the more i like it. she's not an actress i genuinely like in many things, but i dunno, harley seems to suit her...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Parker Posey.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 08:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Parker Posey.

not the indie queen.., but maybe after a good story

Originally posted by -Pr-
myself included, and i really don't think she'd be good as harley. she's nice eye candy n all, but bar that, she's not for me.

the more i think about kristen bell, the more i like it. she's not an actress i genuinely like in many things, but i dunno, harley seems to suit her...

yeah kristen bell could certainly make harley come to life

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Jul 30th, 2009 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:41 PM
PRAYERRUN

krisin bell huh...interesting...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:05 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
kristen bell could..

I blame that more on the direction, or just the entire production of those films. I don't know the general consensus, but I personally didn't like the FF movies.

If she was more like her goofy "Good Luck Chuck" character, I think she could work. But now that I think about Kristen Bell, I put her over Alba, and under Carter as my personal choices.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:58 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Jessica Alba!

What he said!!!^

Also, they'd never make Harley a villain in the next movie, that'd be beyond lame. I peronally like her, but she doesnt fit the movies...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 11:59 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

In a similar thread a while back, people were saying Brittany Murphy. Maybe Cameron Diaz too? They're the only two actresses who have a somewhat Harley look and can act silly.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 07:05 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

yeah Cameron Diaz might fit the character, but I don't know if she could make her dark enough.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 09:43 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by TheVapor
I blame that more on the direction, or just the entire production of those films. I don't know the general consensus, but I personally didn't like the FF movies.

If she was more like her goofy "Good Luck Chuck" character, I think she could work. But now that I think about Kristen Bell, I put her over Alba, and under Carter as my personal choices.

She was terrible in Good Luck Chuck as well. The only time I haven't completely hated her was in Sin City, but she certainly didn't add anything to that film either (except for eye candy).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 12:37 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote