KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Harley Quinn...who would play her in the next movie?

Harley Quinn...who would play her in the next movie?
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starlock
Team Authority

I like Eliza Dushku...she seems like she would be able to handle Harley...and i like the fact she is familiar with fighting and action

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 11:31 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

cool. I figure this character has to have the darkness of Kelly Osborne but the looks of Jessica Biel.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:27 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedarkpoet

I know she is not an actress but this girl has the look:

Emilie Autumn

(google her, as I cannot post links or pics yet cuz I am new)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 10:06 PM
thedarkpoet is currently offline Click here to Send thedarkpoet a Private Message Find more posts by thedarkpoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I'd like Emma Stone

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 01:54 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jetsmanadam

I Think That Anna Paquin Would Make A Good Harley Quinn

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:26 AM
Jetsmanadam is currently offline Click here to Send Jetsmanadam a Private Message Find more posts by Jetsmanadam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nekonee550

Smile

I think Kristen Bell would be a good harley quin
Or maybe Mila Kuniz( Her face reminds me of a real harley quin)
But truly, I believe Kristen Bell would be the best

Old Post May 16th, 2012 11:11 PM
nekonee550 is currently offline Click here to Send nekonee550 a Private Message Find more posts by nekonee550 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Scarlett Johansson would be a great Harley Quinn

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 17th, 2012 02:35 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyasawhat

How about Christina Ricci she has a crazy look about her and so does Fairuza Balk and Fairuza has like the hugest toothy smile perfect for Harley

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 06:18 AM
crazyasawhat is currently offline Click here to Send crazyasawhat a Private Message Find more posts by crazyasawhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

How about the lead girl from Suckerpunch. Say what you will about the movie but I thought she was good in it, and would play a good Harley from what I can tell.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 01:34 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

^ This is her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

But yeah, some dye and she'd look the part.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 01:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
^ This is her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

But yeah, some dye and she'd look the part.
Yeah if you look at Suckerpunch pictures of her they had her dye her hair blonde or she was a blonde wig not sure. Either way she was blonde in the movie. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 01:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol yeah. She certainly looks the part, no doubt.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 01:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Anna Faris.

Don't know what she looks like today; I'm remembering her from the Scary Movie franchise and My Super Ex-Girlfriend movie.

Blonde-haired, athletic and with a strange propensity to portray actresses who for some reason have greatly unexpected physical strength but a bit of ... mental imbalance.

Even demonstrates the thoughtless, non-malicious brand of cruelty that sometimes characterizes Harley. Scary Movie was full of such scenes. Super Ex featured at least one or two as well. Overall impression is of a semi-comical, surprisingly formidable, dangerous-without-actually-possessing-true-malice ... lunatic.

I never heard a better description of Harley.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 06:51 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Kristen Stewart.

Let me explain...

That way when Batman Beech slaps her people will be like 'OMG THANK YOU!'

But in all seriousness - It is difficult to find the best IMO. Cause with me I try to think of someone who can pull off her voice yet still be sexy at the same time. I thought maybe Milla Jovovich but I dont see her doing the Voice though I think she can pull the 'Look' off easily.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 01:37 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBlairmagic

I think she would a great character for another origin story, despite the fact that Ledgers Joker is gone. The Batman movies, save for the Bale stories, have never been a linear storyline, so why not create a story for her. I know she played Rachel in Dark Night, but Maggie Gyllenhall is an amazing actress who would bring many layers to the Character. We tend to think of dramatic actresses for these roles, by why not some talented comedic actresses?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:54 PM
JBlairmagic is currently offline Click here to Send JBlairmagic a Private Message Find more posts by JBlairmagic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBlairmagic

Mila Jovovich, great idea! I think her accent would be fine for the character!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:56 PM
JBlairmagic is currently offline Click here to Send JBlairmagic a Private Message Find more posts by JBlairmagic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBlairmagic

I think many people think that Anna Faris is a vapid, silly actress, but the truth is she a very intelligent trained actress. She is a great choice too.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:57 PM
JohnnyChip

Zooey Deschanel

Old Post Dec 6th, 2013 08:16 PM
JohnnyChip is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyChip a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyChip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If she was a bit younger, I think Tara Strong would make a great Harley.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2013 12:44 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Isla Fisher?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2013 11:44 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote