KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The most powerful human in fiction

The most powerful human in fiction
Started by: tttorres

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Jesus aka God

Fiction work = the Bible

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:32 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 07:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since I don't consider Jesus the Messiah and and the ancient Bible to be fiction I would have to say Superman , Green Lantern , Hulk or Dave Bowman as the StarChild at the end of 2001 . If he's even still considered Human , I don't know?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:27 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

God is the most powerful character in fiction :P

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:00 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Even though I'm an atheist, you know what pisses me off? When someone says "I don't believe in God/Jesus/Allah/Buddha/etc. so that means Superman/Goku/other random fictional character would win".

So I guess you do believe that comic book characters exist? WTF

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:42 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Valentine Michae Smith form "Stranger in a Strange Land"
Just as powerfull as Manhattan, however, unlike Manhattan, he really is Human. Born to two humans, from Earth.

He was Raised by Martians, and thus, the way he thinks is Martian, just as all his knowledge.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 07:13 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Is Hulk the right answer???

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:44 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Valentine Michae Smith form "Stranger in a Strange Land"
Just as powerfull as Manhattan, however, unlike Manhattan, he really is Human. Born to two humans, from Earth.

He was Raised by Martians, and thus, the way he thinks is Martian, just as all his knowledge.

well technically, Dr. Manhattan was born from two humans from earth...it just so happens he was born a second time from quantum physical science.

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:35 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

Riddick.

(necropost, regarding the date of the last post :P)

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 03:51 PM
peluffo is currently offline Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. In this universe humans can create a form of energy called Spiral Energy. 'It's implied that Simons spiral power is infinate in the movie. He can also create matter out of nothing (defying the law of mass-energy conservation), as he occasionally uses his spiral energy (created from his will alone) to create new and exponentially larger versions of his Gurren Lagann mecha later in the series, by which point he creates weapons larger than most galaxies (or in the second Gurren Lagann film, weapons that are almost the size of a universe). Later in the series, it shows him having powers on a multi-dimensional scale that can distort the spacetime continuum, while the epilogue also shows that Simon alone has the metaphysical ability to extend anyone's life and revive everyone back from the dead, but he refuses to do so in order to avoid a possible 'Spiral Nemesis', and compares him to a 'God', implying that he may have acquired omnipotence.'

He's just a normal human with unlimited willpower and a badass coat.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jan 25th, 2011 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 09:11 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Pre-Retcon Beyonder and World's Funnest Mxyzptlk, two characters who either rival or surpass each other (which surpasses the other has been a topic of very great debate, although, IMO, it's Mxy) as probably the most powerful fictional characters ever created

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 03:43 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Originally posted by Jedireaper

Agreed

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:57 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Jedireaper

It took him six days to create the world that we would come to know. He took a whole day of to rest. I'm confident there are better examples out there, but good try. God in all his glory, but he has displayed many flaws.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is actually a better candidate.

So no.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 06:48 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

God is not human, thus Jesus isn't. Allowing alteration; Doc. Manhattan or the Hulk. Pure human; Batman

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 08:22 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is human, though. Last time I checked, at least.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 08:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Unfamiliar with said character, quick recon indicates inhuman origin, and that his story might just as wel could have been written by a bunch of 6 year olds.
No offence, I might be completely wrong by lack of knowledge

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 09:22 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

On an unrelated note, if God created man in his image, doesn't that mean he could just as well be human too?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 09:56 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

In that matter shape and content are worlds apart, as in the difference between a sculpture and the artist

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Super Marie 64
On an unrelated note, if God created man in his image, doesn't that mean he could just as well be human too?

No, it means he had a sense of humour. I think.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
In that matter shape and content are worlds apart, as in the difference between a sculpture and the artist

But if he's as powerful as suggested, wouldn't man be more than just a cheap, faulty copy? I think there's more to our appearance than the result of a boy with a paintbrush.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 12:19 AM