KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Nazi Zombies: The Role Play

Nazi Zombies: The Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Cammii looked up when she had heard some form of unsults to germans.She looked over at Kamarov , the one who was insulting the German , what dis-respect he carrys no honor .

"Ist heutiger Tag Deutschziel? Was mit Sein deutsch falsch ist. " Cammii mumbled with attuide and anger.

Cammii stood up tall cracking her back. She glanced at Lily with a smirk, she has spunk and she does have a point.Cammii brushed her fingers over her gun softly . There shouldnt be a leader but a plan to know how to surive and get out of this mess. Yelling and screaming and puting people down was not helping any of them. They needed to come up with a plan quickly, cammii thought.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 04:15 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"look i don't like the idea of teaming up with them especially what they did to my sister Kizuna but ..................................... all i was just saying was it was up to you so there was no need for the senseless and unnecessary threats it isn't easy for me to team up with the bastards who killed my only family that was left so lay off". Hitosu went back to fixing the metal he took from the plane and start repairing his caliber gun

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 04:35 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov turned and fired one round off, intentionally missing Cammii by a fraction of an inch. "You have no right to carry the honor of serving Mother Russia. I hope you die like the rest of the German loving scum in this war. These monster murdered my friends, my family, my PEOPLE!" In anger he turned against and signaled for his soldiers to move back inside, not caring what happened to the rest of them anymore. He stepped back into the building, and signaled for anyone who wished to follow him that wanted to, and Jacob reluctantly followed the Russians the stairs, followed by Ben. He knew once the door was shut, it would not open for quite some time. Standing at the door, he saw the Russian soldiers grabbing their weapons and ammo, and heading for the stairs.

((If you had ANY idea of what the Germans did to my people, you'd hate them too. 2.5 Million Russian soldiers died (That's not even adding in women and children) because of the traitorous Germans, so if you say anyone has no honor, it's the Germans. I'm sorry, but that comment pissed me off. There's nothing wrong with Germany today, but back in 1945, all I can say is **** Germany.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 05:01 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu followed them upstairs *Hitosu's thoughts* "by the looks of this i cant trust anyone for a second there he turned on me and the Russian who can speak German i cant believe I'm doing this i might die for just trying to help" Hitosu Flashback to his sister Kizuna and how she died looking back at it all just made him depressed and sick

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 05:40 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben thought about it long and hard, and stopped going up, mid-step and turned around to head back down. He didn't know if he could trust them, but they just lost seventy percent of the fighting force. There was no way the injured, and tired would last very long without the help of the Germans outside. Not being able to speak German, he stepped outside and did his best to try and signal them to come into the bunker quickly.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 05:45 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Chuck stumbled as he walked. One hand on his head, the other his pistol. Chuck took one last look back from were he had walked from. A large amount of black smoke moved up from the crash and up into the air. Rubbing his eyes chuck turned back to the building in the distance and continued to walk. His legs aching.

Chuck had finally made it to the building which he now knew was a bunker. Slowly walking up to the door, he hit the large metal door with the back of his pistol. "Hello?" He said slowly. Something didn't seem right. Once again he hit the door making another loud 'THUD' sound. Chuck looked around behind him then back to the door. "Ah shit.. Now what?"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 06:03 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben heard something at the rear door to the bunker and signaled for two soldiers to open it, and see what was going on. One soldier held his weapon tight, and trained the sights on the door, before the other started to pull back a large bolt. As is was pulled back, the door opened slowly, automatically.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 06:07 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu took out his Nagant-Mosin and aimed at the door *Hitosu's thought* "Already crap not now"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 06:09 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob leaned against the wall and sighed. Something definitely didn't feel right about the setting sun. He almost felt like he heard laughter off in the distance, a sort of sick cackle of a mad man. Shrugging it off as stress, he looked out the window into the slowly darkening scenery. It was beautiful, in a terrifying kind of way.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 07:32 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Chuck stood back as the door slowly opened. As soon as Chuck saw the man with the raised gun, he raised his own. "Who the f*ck are you and where the f*ck am I?" Chuck said taking a few steps closer. His pistol raised just like the man opposite him.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:19 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Who are you and what do you want" Hitosu looked at the man with great stress

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 03:11 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Tom saw this guy barge in and he emidiatly pulled out his rifle and aimed for his head "Drop the peice ! you dont want to do anything stupid !" Tom couldnt understand what guy could have possibley been thinking to rush in with a gun raised. Tom was on the verge of just shooting him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 05:11 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben lowered his rifle ans shouted. "Weapons down! Weapons down! He's a Marine!" Ben turned and raised his weapon again pointing it at the others. Jacob stood at the top of the stairs very angrily. "ENOUGH!" He fired a pistol round into the ceiling. "We're all in this together, no matter how much we don't want to! That German out there said that there was something out here that we have no idea about! We have to work together!" Kamarov stood at the top of the stairs. "This is.. Nacht der Untoten.." He shut the door just as the sun started to go down, and the sound of a heavy latch caught. Jacob stood staring at the now shut door, and could only fear for the life the men and women down stairs.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 06:27 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Cammii blinked for a moment the gun shots made a light ring in her head.She shook her head and blinked a little more,she glanced up and walked slowly near the laughter that was coming from not to far away.She looked down and listened, not much she could understand, but enough.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 01:27 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((I'm tired of waiting to start the action. I've been trying to for two days now.))

Jacob raised his weapon and looked out the window. It was strange, it seemed as if soldiers from all around were stumbling around towards them. They seemed sluggish and disoriented, but that laugh kept coming from all around. It was driving him crazy.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 01:44 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Tom looked around "what the hell is that !?" He saw out the window. " what the hell.......that one guy has a chunk missing from his head ! how ...." He looked at Jacob " so what in gods name is this !?" He took his rifle and stuck it out the window. "игральная кость" He shot his rifle and bullet nailed one of them in the chest. It stumbled for a moment then kept on coming to there area, laughing " what in the f#*% !"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:15 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A volley of bullets flew in all directions from the upstairs, and those still downstairs took shots out of fear. Jacob pushed open the door and made his way down stairs making sure that the Germans, the Russians, and the Americans were all safely, and securely inside. The mad cackling came back, this time louder and in more numbers.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:27 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Tom backed up looking around. He followed Jacob " Hey comrade, what do you have planned ?! " He said. Tom was one to follow orders very well and he likes to be told what to do to a point. As long as it meant lives would be saved he never cared.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:38 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Plan? Oh.. well, me and Kamarov are making a run for that truck as soon as we have a chance." Jacob raised his rifle and took careful aim through the scope. His finger gently depressed the trigger, which let out a sharp 'bang'. The bullet flew and tore the head of the strange man. It fell to the ground and failed to get back up.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:49 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Oh Crap" Hitosu said in fear and used his Nagant-Mosin to shoot the incoming enemies "Jacob i have smoke grenades in my bag these can probably throw them off are trail if were quick enough"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:40 AM