KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 9/6 "CROSSFIRE"

Episode 9/6 "CROSSFIRE"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Episode 9/6 "CROSSFIRE"

From K-site

quote:
DC Comics character "Roulette" appears in this episode

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 7th, 2009 at 01:22 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:41 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

they could follow the comics/JLU example. capture clark and have him fight other powered people for sport, although, i thought they did that a while back already.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 09:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From K-Site

quote:
UPDATED 8/17/09: Oliver starts the episode's teaser at a speakeasy where he has maxed out his credit line and is generally down on life. He asks for a blowfish knowing that it could be delay. Roulette enters using the name of "Victoria Sinclair," wearing a red dress with high slits that reveal an elaborate dragon tattoo. She makes a reference to Oliver looking like "a guy down on his luck;" when he sees her, he says he thinks his luck "just turned around." Oliver admits to her that he's lost a certain lust for life, and she invites him to play a game with her. She then convinces Oliver to take a pill which makes his eyesight blur and he falls for the floor
- Later Oliver and "Victoria" are running, and he asks her what her "game' is. She tells him if he hadn't taken the pill, the people she works for would have killed her.
- "Victoria" is shot and her blood splatters all over Oliver's white business suit. Then Oliver is tasered by a cop who believes him to be a killer, and he is arrested and taken in to be questioned. He is released by an FBI agent who knows about the "game."
- Clark and Chloe share a scene where Clark is presented with an image of Alia (a Kryptonian character from earlier in the season).
- Chloe sees a symbol which disturbs her and refers to a "woman from the future" when talking to Clark - possibly talking about Alia there too.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 03:53 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

i love clois!!! smile so cute!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 04:10 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Im liking this season so far. Is not great by any means but its pretty good.. I liked how they gave closure to Lois/Oliver. I like how Chloe might have met her match. I wonder if they are supposed to be Oracle/Calculator from the comics. Im glad Clark finally manned up and did the deed at the end. One thing though, Isnt Mia supposed to be[SPOILER - highlight to read]: HIV positive? yet they had her fight clubbing while bleeding. I still dont understand how the other Kandorians dont have powers. That is not something u learn. Its caused by direct contact with a yellow sun.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 02:59 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

loved the last scene with the kiss. that was outta nowhere.

and the olie save owned too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 12:21 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote