KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

On two occasions the Juggernaut had a vat of molten steel dumped on him. The first time he went out for several panels, completely awash in flames:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

The second time was after having his power reduced considerably. He comments that he can feel it, but he's still completely undamaged:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 09:19 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...durability finale.

Having been reduced to nothing but a skeleton by D'Spayre, the Juggernaut continues on as if nothing happened:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut laughs off a blast from Cyclops that, according to him, would've ripped a small planet in half:

Stellaris is a self-proclaimed Celestial killer. Her living armor is said to be the same exact armor that Celestials wear. More than once her power was compared to a Herald of Galactus, Thor even once compared her directly to the Silver Surfer. Here, Stellaris fires a blast at the Juggernaut that is so powerful, the residuals blow a huge hole in the ground. The Juggernaut is unfazed:

The mutant Chamber fires a bio-energy blast at the Juggernaut with so much force that Chamber was rendered unconcious afterward. The Juggernaut is completely unharmed:

And last, but not least. Juggernaut shrugs off a blast from the cosmic being, the Stranger:

Thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Digi on Sep 12th, 2009 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 09:36 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Unique/Special abilities

This section will be dedicated to the unique and special abilites the Juggernaut has or had in the past. Some scans I'm going to post show abilites that Juggernaut once had in the past but no longer does. They're just neat. Others will be unique traits about his core power-set that are interesting.

Armor

These scans are simply to show that the Juggernaut wills his armor on and off. I've had people ask me how he gets his armor on or if he wears it under his clothes:

Helmet

I wanted to show some of the more unique traits of the Juggernauts helmet.

The first scan shows that his helmet not only protects him from the average psi attacks. It also protects him from amped or very highly powered psi attacks. The first scan shows Sinister using the Cronus device was trying to psionically possess Cain. His helmet prevented it:

This scan demonstrates that not only does the helmet prevent psi attacks, it also allows Cain to know who's trying to psi attack him.

Force Field

Here I wanted to demonstrate the true nature of Juggernauts force field. Most seem to think it's something he uses to amp his durability. While it does do that, that's not what it was originally portrayed as.

Here, Juggernauts force field is pushing Chuck X backwards:

After Iceman encases Juggernaut in a block of ice. He uses his FF to break free:

Beast releases a 10-ton steel roller at the Juggernaut. His FF not only stops the rollers momentum, but it actually reverses it back at Beast:

This scan shows that his FF prevents TK tampering. Also, it stops Beast in mid-air and throws him back at Iceman:

Finally, Juggernauts FF slows down and stops Thors hammer:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 09:57 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...continued.

These are abilities that Juggernaut either no longer has or displays very little.

Juggernaut briefly possessed telepathic abilities:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Here the Juggernaut demonstrates he isn't just some slow, lumbering oaf. He can be fast if he wants to be:

Here the Juggernaut shows that not even being suspended in mid-air can stop him:

Juggernaut was once able to cast powerful spells. Here, he uses a spell to shrink Nightmare:

Juggernaut fires energy orbs in order to prevent the X-Men from attacking him:

Juggernaut absorbs and fires Storms own power back at her:

The enchantment that empowers him prevents him from sinking:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:07 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Imposternaut

These are perhaps the darkest days in the Juggernauts history. But, despite Chuck Austens best efforts to castrate the Juggernaut, he had some pretty impressive battle feats.

Goes toe 2 toe with Sasquatch:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:24 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:27 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:31 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

That's it for now. There is some stuff I wanted to add, but didn't have the scans. Like Juggernauts fight with Prime of the Ultraverse etc. Also, I may add a section for alternate verse Juggernauts, not sure. If someone else wants to do it feel free. If I missed anything you feel is important let me know or you can go ahead and ass it yourself.

For now, enjoy and respect the unstoppable engine of destruction...

...Respect the Juggernaut!

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:35 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect.

Well done.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 02:08 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Very nicely done.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 05:18 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Knocks over a skyscraper (WTC tower?) with a single ram of his shoulder:

[/B]

lulz wtf. whats with his facial expression.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:47 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Juggernaut vs. Super-Venom - Round II:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Note that in the above scans, Venom was uber-enhanced by a substance he called, "the creep."

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

very nice, and very complete.
Juggernaut has needed something this well done web wide for some time. great job.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 12:46 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks for posting the Venom fight Galan. I thought about posting that one myself, but the fight isn't really all that interesting and the art is terrible.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:45 AM
guy222
With my gal

very nicely done

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 04:06 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I forgot to add these to the special abilities section.

Evidence that the Juggernaut has dynamic strength:

There are other on panel hints that the Juggernaut has dynamic power. Nothing as substantial as this though IMO.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:02 AM
Silas Burr

Great job on this thread.

quote:

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

The enchantment that empowers him prevents him from sinking:

I wonder if this is the same ability being used.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:19 AM
Silas Burr is currently offline Click here to Send Silas Burr a Private Message Find more posts by Silas Burr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:32 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Was he ampped in 8th day?
Haven't read it

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 01:35 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote