KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs Kratos

Ganon vs Kratos
Started by: iChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Kratos is about 7 feet tall, and muscular. He's probably arond 300 lbs.

I refuse to believe that Kratos is 7ft tall otherwise, he has a giantess of a wife and all the human characters he meets are pretty tall. I find it more reasonable if he's 6'1. I'm not taking SC: Broken Destiny's stats as canon especially when they list Maxi as 5'8 and 125 lbs and some other crazy measurements for the rest of the characters.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Zeus had to struggle to impale a mortally wounded KRatos with no god powers in GoW2... no expression Ganon's capable of casually throwing a thousand tons, and has castle lifting TK, can bust a castle with a yell, and survive castle busting attacks without a scratch. erm Zeus is gonna do what?

Zeus struggles with a god-drained Kratos yet he easily snatches the BoO from him when he's fully healed and with Titan powers. I would list that struggle part as game mechanic. Remember that Kratos appears to struggle when opening doors yet has swung pillars like baseball bats. And lets not forget that part in Chains of Olympus where he has a hard time pushing away Caliope. Do not tell me that the little girl has super strength.

Also, Ganondorf never busts a castle with a yell. That was obviously a spell he casted before he collapsed (if this is OoT you're talking about).

And do not forget that Kratos was forced to give up during the final battle in GOW2. He knew he stood no chance when Zeus (in giant form) gave him the shock treatment. Kratos would have been dead if it weren't for the PIS that occured.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 02:21 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganondorf every single time.

1. Warlock Punch, this is kratos's only real chance. even though it is an extreme long shot. Ganondorf isnt some pussy harpy, in fact with out without weapons Kratos is done.

2. TK Lightsword decapitation

3. see 2 or for kicks dimensional raping

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 02:38 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I refuse to believe that Kratos is 7ft tall otherwise, he has a giantess of a wife and all the human characters he meets are pretty tall. I find it more reasonable if he's 6'1. I'm not taking SC: Broken Destiny's stats as canon especially when they list Maxi as 5'8 and 125 lbs and some other crazy measurements for the rest of the characters.

You should given the fact that every exclusive character that ever did have given stats were accurately presented in their character sheets in their respective SC games. No reason for Kratos to be any different.

Anyway, for the fight, I see Ganon for the first, maybe a tie for the second, and Kratos in the third.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:18 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

there is no way you see ganondorf with all abilities losing to kratos at all. kratos being 7ft does seem like a stretch. dont they have like a character analysis for that or something?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:43 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Aside from Ganon having never fought a three-hundred foot God of War, Kratos with all his powers has the same fundamental advantages a full-powered Ganon has within their respective series, and more means than one to win if he still can't kill him.

Be that as it may, what few things I've found regarding Kratos' height seem consistent, listing him at 213 cm.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:51 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos prob wins all 3, Ganon cannot match kratos' strength especially not in God form. Round 2 has Ganon turned to stone and round 3 Kratos could choose stoneing or beating the crap out of, the blade of Olmypus makes the Master sword look like a toy.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:45 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Wasn't you the one to say that Kratos doesn't have many strength feats in God form?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:48 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:49 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

lolfail? no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 07:21 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

How the **** are you coming to the conclusion that Ganondorf would beat Kratos in a PHYSICAL fight!?

Kratos absolutely dwarfs any physical strength feat in LoZ by multiples of tons, he beats the shit out of Ganondorf in the first fight.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Ganon> Kratos

G-dorf pops Kratos's head off like it is nothing the same way he did to the sage. The difference this time? No holy sword impaing Ganon! Huzzah!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:14 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Do you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?

That post was it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I took it seriously.

Why does Kratos trump any Strength feat in LoZ?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:52 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Because he consistently does so?

He was able to physically chain Atlas for Christ's sake.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:07 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

And Atlas has strength feats/is the size of the muthafuggin' moon?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:51 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

If you're talking about the "moon" in Majora's Mask, then Atlas kinda dwarfs it... I think.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:56 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...Lol...Moon...

You mean that pathetic fail of a moon, that was only like a mile long?

Yeah, Atlas has strength feats like chucking mountains and holding the crust (At least) of the planet over his head for thousands of years.

Not to mention, that's not Ganondorf's feat, is it?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 09:58 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I actually didn't intend to reference the Majora's Mask moon at all. I just wanted to know if Atlas was really big.

I thought Atlas was the guy who held up the sky? And did he chuck said mountain in the game?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 10:00 PM
NemeBro

I actually didn't intend to reference the Majora's Mask moon at all. I just wanted to know if Atlas was really big.

I thought Atlas was the guy who held up the sky? And did he chuck said mountain in the game?
He is about the size of a mountain, shit, their backs are going to be levels in the next GoW game.

Well it is not the sky in GoW, at least it does not appear to be. Yes he did, in battle. He also causes earthquakes with his fists.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 10:01 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by NemeBro
Because he consistently does so?

He was able to physically chain Atlas for Christ's sake.

Though he did use the GoZ to chain Atlas. It enhances the strength of his punches.

Kratos is mad strong and I agree, he should win a pure physical brawl; assuming Ganon doesn't have access to the Triforce of power, which would make it that much easier.

The Gods, while being the size of Giant Zeus, look like 2 ft. pygmies when compared to Atlas and the Titans.

Also, Atlas is under the Earth in the GoW verse, he can't possibly hold up the sky while there.

Originally posted by iChaos
1. Ganon vs mortal Kratos in a hand-to-hand fight.

2. God Kratos vs Ganon. Ganon doesn't have full tri-force. Kratos has all his abilties from GoWI. Ganon gets all of his abilties, weapons, or whatever.

3.Ganon vs God Kratos. God Kratos gets all of his abilities/weapons from all of the GoW games. Ganon gets all of his abilties, weapons, or whatever. Ganon DOES NOT have the full-triforce.

~ Kratos definitely takes #3.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 10:33 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote