KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

jaden... in the game vs. forum? 0.o

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:44 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole gauntlet is helpess to Kain, especially this little duo and while he is at full potential.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:44 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
If you're going to post a thread and then throw a strop when people disagree with your opinion then stop making threads.

And on the flip side...If you think the match up is totally 1 sided then why bother even posting it in the 1st place?

because im argumentive. i've argued both sides in the same thread that i've made before. if i do a gauntlet i try to guarantee atleast one win.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:46 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
because im argumentive. i've argued both sides in the same thread that i've made before. if i do a gauntlet i try to guarantee atleast one win.

laughing At least you're honest.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:48 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
jaden... in the game vs. forum? 0.o

WHOOOOOOSSHHH

See that?

That was my point...Going over your head.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
The whole gauntlet is helpess to Kain, especially this little duo and while he is at full potential.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Kains no good like most characters against beings of incredible psy power

It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts.

also alakazam and machamp are at full potential and their opponents are at their best game form.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 07:50 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive seen no incredible psy power from Alakazam. Claiming he has "mastered every form of psychic ability" is a fairly hyperbolic statement and requires feats. Haven't a group of 10 year old children defeated the mental games of an Allakazam? its what ive heard.

Kain has shown resistance to mind control and TK would be useless against mist or a teleporter unless you can prove Allakazam use his powers so quickly.

Kain activates time aura and teleports between them, slowed in time they are helpless to his butchery.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:08 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by jaden101
WHOOOOOOSSHHH

See that?

That was my point...Going over your head.

JUSTICE approved. thumb up

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:19 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt make those claims. i got them off alakazam's wiki. alakazam is a greater teleporter than kain is. been doing it since hatching as an abra. alakazam operates faster than a supercomputer and instantly gets his enemies weakness. pokedex explanations may seem like hyperbole but they are still canon none the less. also since alakazam learns kains weakness he had better be able to get into mist form fast as hell.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:22 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
thank you for the clarification! yes

but when you say move do you mean he can outrun one or he can just dodge it? because if its the latter then i dont think he can speed blitz either pokemon!
I cannot think of anyone outrunning one, the best movement speed feat is probably from Bison though, outflying a fighter jet, Ryu using the Satsui no Hadou was at the very least able to move faster than the eye can see.

I never said he can speedblitz Machamp, definately not Alakazam. Also, although Machamp can throw punches that fast, he cannot really control it and gets his arms tangled, and a full powered punch from Gouki would maim him. So if Gouki can avoid the volley of punches, he can win. He is not beating Alakazam though.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt make those claims. i got them off alakazam's wiki. alakazam is a greater teleporter than kain is. been doing it since hatching as an abra. alakazam operates faster than a supercomputer and instantly gets his enemies weakness. pokedex explanations may seem like hyperbole but they are still canon none the less. also since alakazam learns kains weakness he had better be able to get into mist form fast as hell.

Greater? show me, Kains teleports get the job done, his dimensional one would dispatch both of these entities before they can even react, Kain technically has no weaknesses, Allakazam will simply find out Kain is beyond him and operating faster than a computer does not mean he can call upon TK or teleport that fast, it simply means his reaction may be good but his body may not be able to keep up with his mind (by may not, I mean I doubt theres feats of his body moveing at such speeds) and hyperbole is nothing to do with canon, it simply de-values some statements such as this these about Allakazam. Yes, mist form is insanely quick to get in and out of although I cannot see the relevence of your statement.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:50 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Clears it.

Alakazam can instantly exploit their weaknesses, since he thinks faster than a supercomputer (late 90's superPCs, since the 1st Pkmn games were made in '96).
And who's going to evade PSYCHIC attack?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 11:55 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain who can teleport, Alakazam would be too slow to defeat Kain, Machamp would be limited by his melee as well.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 12:47 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Other than pokedex fluff what feats do they have?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 01:24 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont watch pokemon but considering the few episodes Ive seen have a few 10 year olds or w/e they are outsmarting or bypassing hostile pokemon quite often its not far to say they had beaten an Allakazam.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:26 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phanteros
Other than pokedex fluff what feats do they have?

call it what you want its canon.

and burning thought alakazam is a much better telepath than kain is a teleporter. also alakazam can teleport much better than kain.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:53 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Alakazam is much faster than Kain, tears him apart, I don't think anyone disagrees.

Also, Gouki needs to concentrate for that island sinking thing he did.

furthermore, SL needs to go replay TP if he thinks Ganon actually got captured when he had the Triforce of Power. no expression

that is a RIDICULOUS claim, and I'm off to find the cutscene disproving it.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Oct 5th, 2009 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 04:11 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 04:31 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Alakazam is much faster than Kain, tears him apart, I don't think anyone disagrees.

Not true

call it what you want its canon.

and burning thought alakazam is a much better telepath than kain is a teleporter. also alakazam can teleport much better than kain.

Show me the evidence of this wink

The bulbapedia claims it has a huge IQ, its brain outperforms a super computer hence its powers and that it uses psychic power, most of those obvious but none of them allow it to damage Kain at all or react to his attacks so we will need feats of its TK powers.

Last edited by Burning thought on Oct 5th, 2009 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 05:21 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Also, Gouki needs to concentrate for that island sinking thing he did.
Lol no he doesn't.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 06:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote