KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Great, which prob have no gauge at all.

Never done so.
Look up how fast electricity travels. I'll wait.

Alakazam has never mindraped? GTFO with that bullshit.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Look up how fast electricity travels. I'll wait.

Alakazam has never mindraped? GTFO with that bullshit.

No thanks, considering this is a fiction ill go with the information found within the fiction.

Ive not seen it mindrape and I know the only entities of any sentience are pokemon who can hardly learn more than their own names in speech and who say it over and over again and 10 year olds...I would be very surprised if you can find a feat of him mindraping an entity of any mental defense.

Originally posted by Hierarch
the electric power is equal to a lightning bolt according to the Pokédex

"power" maybe but speed? I would require proof, I doubt the speed is equal nor can it logically be considering its not made from the same process and pokemon can react to it, especially since Pikachu also needs to charge in an extremely obvious way for a few seconds.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 08:25 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Not very obvious for someone who's asleep though.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:53 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not necesserily if their conciousness can expand that far, he obviously has the skills required to do that. This hardly makes him proof against any attack faster than Pikachus powers. Infact him dodging it in his sleep is not a useful feat in this vs at all.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:57 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No thanks, considering this is a fiction ill go with the information found within the fiction.

Ive not seen it mindrape and I know the only entities of any sentience are pokemon who can hardly learn more than their own names in speech and who say it over and over again and 10 year olds...I would be very surprised if you can find a feat of him mindraping an entity of any mental defense.
I accept your concession.

Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000 and can only say his own name. I guess he is still stupid huh? Mindrape is something virtually any psychic Pokemon can use, be it through Confuse Ray or any other random attack.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

edit.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:00 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I accept your concession.

Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000 and can only say his own name. I guess he is still stupid huh? Mindrape is something virtually any psychic Pokemon can use, be it through Confuse Ray or any other random attack.

Obviously, or his intellect is all for the purpose of his psychic power, not intelligence like a human would indicate. It still does not get a little excemption from requireing feats, show me Allakazam mind raping someone of any worth or ill accept that as your concession roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:04 AM
NemeBro

Obviously, or his intellect is all for the purpose of his psychic power, not intelligence like a human would indicate. It still does not get a little excemption from requireing feats, show me Allakazam mind raping someone of any worth or ill accept that as your concession roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah no.

Show me Kain showing resistance to any mindrape please. And Alakazam is able to mindrape other Pokemon, including other psychics.

Not like this matters though. Machamp would turn Kain to a smear on the ground.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:09 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah no.

Show me Kain showing resistance to any mindrape please. And Alakazam is able to mindrape other Pokemon, including other psychics.

Not like this matters though. Machamp would turn Kain to a smear on the ground.

Resistance? pretty much immunity:

2:07-2:27

In his weakest form, now Kain would give Allakazam nightmares if he looked into his mind.

Not really, he needs to get to him and hit him first, not going to happen, just like Allakazam would react to even attack Kain, hes never reacted and used a power in less than a second I bet....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 10:02 AM