KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Rachel was walking briskly on the deserted beach occasionally skimming stones in to the sea has she walked, she took her shoes off and edged her feet in to the sea a bit allowing the crisp warm sea gather in between her toes. She loved the feeling of letting her thoughts wander she had such an imaginative mind she just wished she could project the images that formed inside her head to somehow put to good use. She was an artist and an occasional writer, she didn't have a regular job just artwork that occasionally someone upon seeing her work would randomly buy..No doubt she was gifted at what she did and hoped she could make in into a profession but It was no use she didn't have enough money to go to college to pursue art and writing but she hoped her dreams one day would come true. She found a peaceful spot on the sand and sat down gazing into the horizon allowing her thoughts to drift away once more.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 12:57 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Coming to visit ya, charmaine. If that's all right. smile ))

Audrey continued to play her Guzheng with a calm posture. As she played, a thought came to mind. She wanted to visited her friend she knew since she was 18-years-old. Audrey thought it would be good to see her, seeing that it's been a while...

Setting her Guzheng inside her long soft carrying case, and holding the strap (( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...8773&is=REG )), Audrey began to walk to the direction of her friend's house... Thalia.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:07 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

As soon as Ethan had got home. He dumped his stuff and got his guitar and went back out again and walked to a nearby meadow in the valley not far from where lived which was his favorite spot in the world, Quiet, Relaxing, Perfect place to unwind and mellow out. Once he got there he took out his guitar out It's case and sat down on the meadowed grass and started to play his guitar humming to the tune as he did.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:59 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

4.30pm

Having finished her chores Thalia breathed a sigh of relief she did the jobs that she needed to do as quickly as she could. She went back inside her house and in to the kitchen where her mum was cooking dinner, She gave her a slight smile and then opened the fridge and took out some already cooked chicken legs that had gone cold. Her mother always did extra portions when she cooked and if they didn't get eaten she would wrap the food in foil and save it. She bite a chunk of meat off and swallowed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:49 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Audrey could see the view of Thalia's farmhouse. She smiled with excitement. She wanted to surprise her old friend, and give her a warm hug.

"It's been a while all right," Audrey thought to herself.

The young woman proceeded towards Thalia's home, holding the soft carrying case with her instrument inside.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:49 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Rachel was walking briskly on the deserted beach occasionally skimming stones in to the sea has she walked, she took her shoes off and edged her feet in to the sea a bit allowing the crisp warm sea gather in between her toes. She loved the feeling of letting her thoughts wander she had such an imaginative mind she just wished she could project the images that formed inside her head to somehow put to good use. She was an artist and an occasional writer, she didn't have a regular job just artwork that occasionally someone upon seeing her work would randomly buy..No doubt she was gifted at what she did and hoped she could make in into a profession but It was no use she didn't have enough money to go to college to pursue art and writing but she hoped her dreams one day would come true. She found a peaceful spot on the sand and sat down gazing into the horizon allowing her thoughts to drift away once more.

Rachel sat there for a while watching the sea wouldn't be long before the tide would set in, But til then she was rather content in just drifting away as though her thoughts were passing with each wave of the sea. She took out her sketchbook out her bag and decided she would sketch the scenery it was too good to pass up it was so pretty and captivating she felt inspired to draw what she saw.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 06:27 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kagu was now inside, dodgeing the rain that had just started not too long ago. i hate rain... such a downer... he looked at himself in the mirror and groaned. "im soaked..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:00 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Mercedes was driving in her car back from work, she was as a hairdresser a job she loved it gave her the chance to meet people and socialize and also to make a difference in styling and cutting peoples hair. Today was not lie any other she been having a strange feeling all day she didn't know what it was it was something that she felt...something not quite right, her head hurt and she just felt not with it she hoped soon she would get home and out of the work time traffic that seemed to be taking forever to shift.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:31 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( Sorry about my sorta long post, you dont really have to read it, it just gives more of an idea about my characters attitude and what not))

Hours later, Lexicon was waiting for the bus. He noticed a girl sat next to him. She looked up and started crying. Lexicon felt really weird. Not sympathetic but something unknown. His heart started racing. He took a deep breath 'im ok its just a anxiety attack' He smiled and looked at the girl "you ok ?"

She turned to him and shook her head than got up and ran off " Hey wait !" She was gone. "....strange" Lexicon got up and decided to walk, the bus was late as usual. "i gatta get that damn RX-7 fixed..." He said aloud. Lexicon made his way down the street. He reached his apartment building notices the owner there " Lexicon you noticed that the guy next to you died ?"

Lexicon sighed " oo man, that sucks, he always told me his awsome war stories...." The owner shook his head " ya well aparently your in his will he left 3,000 $" Lexicon smiled " WHAT !? HELL YA ! THANKS BUCK !" He shouted the old mans name that passed. "Heres the adress to pick it up " The owner handed him the slip.

Lexicon was happy as all hell running to the place "my RX-7 will be running agian !" He made it to the location. Was a dark looking place. He walked in and noticed people crying. He got that feeling agian and his joy droped. He swallowed and walked in. There was a women with him, aparently his daughter than never talked to him. She got his belongings and the rest of the money, Lexicon got his cut and left rather quickly.

'What is going on with me ?' He walked slowly to the bank to deposit his funds

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:37 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Sage rode into town while whistling a tune. He hand reached down into her saddle bag and pulled out a map. With a pencil she crossed off the town. "Ok, so another down. We'll flip a coin to see where we go from here, k?" She grinned and looked down at her horse. He didn't respond. With a shrug she put the map away, adjusted the pack on her back, and rode on. She didn't even bother to look around.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:07 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

(( I'm moving it along ))

8pm

Once the sun had set. The Full moon came out not long after rising from the easterly direction. The moon was particulary large, bright and could be seen from anywhere.
Thalia and Audrey had been chatting for ages after she had come to visit and after tea they gone for a walk and found a good spot in the meadowed field in the valley to talk about things and gaze up at the moon as they did.

( The moon will change soon, wei and jalek can react they already werewolves )

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:17 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon was at his place listening to music, when he saw the moon come up threw his window. "huh" He felt calm looking at it, he continued to stare. Then without thinking he went outside and walked toward the direction of the park. He stared toward the moon. He stoped and sat on a near by bench and watched it ' why is this moon soooo .... different' he thought to himself. He took out his phone and looked at the number for his dads home. He stoped and put it away. 'As if he could help me' He thought to himself. He got up and continued to walk.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:24 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Deep in the Hutt River Woods. Lycaon, An elder amongst the other werewolves because he is over a thousand years old and he is regarded as one of the most deadly, merciless, and most fearful amongst them. He was taking a sip of water from from the river stream in the woods when his gaze shifted to the direction of the moon which could be seen clearly in the darkened sky. His eyes became piercing and glowy and changed colour from his emerald green colouring in his eyes to a dangerous blood , chilling red. He whole face started to change his ears changed first, Then extra large sharp pointed jiggering teeth appeared in place of his regular teeth that he had which were fanged anyway. Greying black fur appeared in replace of his skin and claws which were razor sharp also replaced his fingers on his hands, His were replaced with paws. He stood on the just the two legs It's eyes flaring and dangerous let out the one call that was known throughout all werewolves as communication between werewolves, Even humans knew the sound well " aaaahooooooooooo huhhhhhwoooooooo " the howling sound echoed throughout the woods and within a ten mile radius. other wolves inside the woods and out also did the same as Lycaon. With that he set of his stomach growling with hunger it's pace was extremely fast cutting through bushes, stepping on twigs on the floor the scent of a deer he could smell so clear how he wanted it, He saw it and leaped in front of it his teeth baring to the full and gave a hungry snarl before he leaped once more and sank it's claws into It's sides taking it down, The deer squealed with pain But the Luceon cared not and sank his bared teeth right into the poor deer and teared into It's flesh and ate the meat with relish and satisfied manner when all the meat was consumed he drank and licked the blood of it, once it was done he gazed up with blood dripping from it's teeth and It's chin. and set of once more to see what else would appeal to him.

Last edited by Lime on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 09:01 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 08:56 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was still in the sitting on a tree he then noticed the moon "I should go home now its starting to rain" "ASAP" Hitosu was out of the woods and in the city which he got struck by Mercedes car Hitosu laid on the floor

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:53 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber had go home a few hours ago she stood on the balcany of her apartment that had a good sea view. She watched the moon which was so bright and captivating to look at almost as though it was calling out to her to keep looking at it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 02:51 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was still in the sitting on a tree he then noticed the moon "I should go home now its starting to rain" "ASAP" Hitosu was out of the woods and in the city which he got struck by Mercedes car Hitosu laid on the floor

Mercedes sat in horror in her car she must of not been paying attention to the road and knocked the guy down she paused for a moment in shock, she had been like this all day which was so not like her at all. Mercedes quickly got out of her car and ran to the guy lying there and bent over him to see if he was alright or alive, slightly holding his shoulder in a caring manner " hey hun, oh god please be okay "

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:03 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

While Lexicon was watching the moon he heard brakes slam and then a crashing kinda noise. He looked to see somone get hit by a car. He started walking toward the person. Once the girl got out of the car he ran towards her. " wow, im calling the police" Lexicon dialed the police and when he was put threw he gave the location and said there was a crash. "the police and ambulance will be here soon" Lexicon shook his head 'why dont people ever pay attention when they......' He turned and looked at the moon agian.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:18 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by charmaine
(( I'm moving it along ))

8pm

Once the sun had set. The Full moon came out not long after rising from the easterly direction. The moon was particulary large, bright and could be seen from anywhere.
Thalia and Audrey had been chatting for ages after she had come to visit and after tea they gone for a walk and found a good spot in the meadowed field in the valley to talk about things and gaze up at the moon as they did.

( The moon will change soon, wei and jalek can react they already werewolves )

"Woah... Look at that moon. Have you ever seen a moon that color before? Eesh! Scary."

Audrey, who was sitting on a low branch of a tree, turned to Thalia and smiled. "It's really great to talk to ya again, Thalia. After I moved here, and I was shy... you were the only person kind enough to show me around. I know I said this a lot of times, but... thank you."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 05:30 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom locked up in the coffee shop where he worked, put his jacket on and went outside. It was chilly. He walked on the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets and was totally spaced. Then he noticed the moon. "Wierd" he said and walked on, but he couldn't look away from it. He stopped and stared at it for a long time. He thought he saw it getting bigger. Then he blinked and it was back to normal size. "very wierd" he said and kept walking.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:34 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Ethan had been sitting in the meadowed field for quite some time now playing his guitar and writing the notes down in his little pad. He gazed up at the sky and only just noticed that it was dark, His attention shifted from the thought when he happened to caught sight of the extra bright and large moon for some reason he coudn't take his gaze of it.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Last edited by silenthawk on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 09:01 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote