KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu hands started to turn furry and so was his face his muscles started to bulge that his shirt started to tear right off and his teeth grew sharp His eyes were now bloodshot crimson red and his nail grew to claws " GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:04 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Ethan's teeth started to change and become razor sharp, His hands started to be covered in fur that started to spread throughout his body, his nails were replaced and grew out of them razor sharp claws, His vision was getting further hazy e could hardly see the only thing that has his attention at that moment was the pain his terrifying screams were getting deeper and more wolf like...just like his appearance.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:22 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon julted as he awoke. He looked at his hands which were now paws n claws. He had fur. He noticed the others as well had undergo the change. Oddly enough he didnt know what to do. 'could this be a dream ?!' He felt hungry. He looked around "F0000000oooooooood"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 04:29 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber vomited over the balcany. the pain had got too much for her to stand her eyes were dark blood red and fur had covered nearly all of her body her screams could be heard in her block. Her teeth became sharp. Nails had become long sharp claws, Her vision became dim she passed out and fell over the balcany onto the floor.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:06 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu awoke he saw himself "Whats happen to me" He then notice Lexicon with a crazed look in his face and noticed his change as well "Him to" Hitosu Approached Lexicon "What do you think your trying to do you notice how we look if we do anything drastic we could end up getting hunted down im hungry to lets go the woods the animals taste much better feeling Cannibalistic later if we turn back"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:50 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon was thinking ' thats just horrible' He found himself getting up "yes....." He was ready to follow Hitosu. 'my God im telling myself no but my body is doing other wise. WHAT IS THIS ?! ' He took a deep breath and was ready to hunt and feed.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:10 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

After what appeared to be minutes Ethan was now a fully fledged werewolf instinct set upon him and gave a wolf howl at the blood moon and set off with a fasted pace into the direction of the hutt river woods,

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:24 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu went back to the woods where he saw fresh animals ready for the slaughter Hitosu turned to Lexicon "These are animals who abandoned there farms they might not be much they should at least get are mind off of eating humans cause if we do that we can cause a major uproar in the city and get ostracized and hunted down any way lets feast on what we find" Hitosu found a Cow "Im sorry cow but im no longer able to survive in the human world" Hitosu pounced on the cow and started mauling on it and ripped it into shreds he gave part to Lexicon "Lets get energy so we can start hunting for food It only took me a 2 minutes to hunt a cow imagine what else we could"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:26 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( I imagine when your in werewolf form you are without control thats means u woudn't care if u hurt a cow or talk to it, in wolf form like a regular wolf then yes maybe u got control you see where im going with this ) Amber awoke in werewolf form and glared up at the moon she snarled and heard the howl from the distance and set off very quickly in it's direction.

Last edited by Boudecia on Oct 25th, 2009 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:16 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Tears ran down Audrey's cheek from her saddened blue eyes. "I'm so sorry, Thalia. But I can't just sit here, and let you suffer..." she thought. The young woman got up on her feet, and ran as fast as she could.

"I'll find help, Thalia! I promise you!" Audrey yelled out.

(Moments later)

Audrey stumbled upon a castle. "Woah..." She said to herself. Then, without anymore hesitation, Audrey banged on the door desperately. "Please! Anybody! Open up! Please!!"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 01:19 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Amadeus sat at his pipe organ and played it violently, yet passionately at the same time. His nimble fingers moved with extreme hasteand the tune rung out through his entire castle. He always got in this mood when there was a full moon. No bloodlust or feral tendencies, but he just felt an extreme passion to play music. However his piece had to come to a halt when a knock could be heard on his castle door. A servant of his opened the door to see a screaming woman in peril and he wondered what it was. He felt the need to turn her away instead of having her bother his lord Demetrius. "Yes madame, how may I help you?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 01:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Look, I'm very sorry to bother you guys, but... my friend needs help! I need help! Is there anybody I could talk to? Please!!"

Audrey knelt down in front of the opened door, crying sorrowfully, and holding her clothed wound.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:03 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The man noticed her wound and due to his years with his lord he could tell that it was a wound from a werewolf. He knew it wasn't his lord's doing so this made him worry. He brought her to his lord Demetrius. "Good evening, and might I ask who is our new lady guest"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Audrey slowly looked up, frightened and confused. "A-A-Audrey Hills. Sir."

She bit her lower lip nervously, with tears stained on her cheeks. She didn't know what was happening to Thalia, but she had to get help for her and Audrey's wound.

She showed the rich stranger her wound. "Please, sir. My friend... and I... need help..." she said, between soft sobs.

((M'kay. I'm gonna call it the night. Parents don't want me staying up late. See ya tomorrow! ^^ ))

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:21 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went back to the woods where he saw fresh animals ready for the slaughter Hitosu turned to Lexicon "These are animals who abandoned there farms they might not be much they should at least get are mind off of eating humans cause if we do that we can cause a major uproar in the city and get ostracized and hunted down any way lets feast on what we find" Hitosu found a Cow "Im sorry cow but im no longer able to survive in the human world" Hitosu pounced on the cow and started mauling on it and ripped it into shreds he gave part to Lexicon "Lets get energy so we can start hunting for food It only took me a 2 minutes to hunt a cow imagine what else we could"
Lexicon laughed " i like your thinking !" Lexicon ran on ahead to find somthing. As he aproached a small rabbit, it scuried away. He was not the best hunter. He howl'd "dammit !" He looked around. He thought to himself ' why......why' He stood still

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 03:11 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu ran through the woods and saw a deer he slowly crawled to it once he was 5 meters near it he pounced on the deer and crunched it on the neck letting it bleed to death. He then Stomped on a rabbit and clawed another deer in the chest "Heh these animals are easy pickings" he then drag the motionless animals to where Lexicon was he saw him uneasy "Whats wrong"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:01 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber in her werewolf form continued running she felt strong, fast, and almost like could do anything. Her sense of smell was enhanced too she headed towards the valley where the scent of blood in the air made her stomach growl with hunger.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:38 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Sophia now was changed and had become a werewolf. The sound of a wolf howl in the distance could be heard, Giving one last look up at the moon she growled at it and set off very fast to the direction of where it was coming from.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:04 AM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Once all the new werewolves had taken form the wolf howl was calling to them into the direction of the castle it was not time for them to venture into the woods all would be revealed to them soon.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:00 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu sensed a howl it led to the direction of the castle for some reason he never chose to go to the castle but now it felt like something was calling out to him he turned to Lexicon "We should check out the castle it seems there something there that might be worth while we'll cut through these woods so we won't be seen".

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 05:43 PM