KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Thalia growled has she heard the howl. The scent of Audrey's blood lingered in the air making her teeth drool she set off in a fast run and followed the scent that lead towards the castle.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:05 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon followed to the castle. He felt like he was running at least 100 miles per hour. 'Is there help there or more meat ?' He thought to himself un aware that now he was thinking like a beast

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:18 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

After what seemed like an eternity, the pain fizzled and stopped. Tom felt tingles all along his body but they were much less severe than the pins and needles before. He lifted himself off the ground and jumped to his feet. His stomach growled at him for food. He looked down by instinct and saw that his shirt was gone and replaced by thick gray fur. He screamed but it came out as a yelp. He ran to the handy bathroom mirror again and saw that the only thing that was the same since the last time he had looked at his reflection was his eyes which were still blood red. He rubbed the mirror and long scrapes ran down the side where he had touched it. He looked at his hand. Long, crusty yellow fingernails stared back at him. He was sooo hungry. He ran down stairs, not caring about people noticing his appearance. The doorman looked in, screamed, and started running the other way. Before thinking about it, Tom jumped at the doorman and pounced on top of him. He turned his head to the side and bit from cheekbone to cheekbone on the doorman's face, then twisted his head around. Tom had hardly ever been in a fight before, and certainly not one as a werewolf. This was all coming to him by instinct. With the doorman's face in Tom's mouth, Tom shook his head back and forth rapidly. When he stopped, the doorman's neck was broken and the doorman laid there paralyzed. A look of horror and agony frozen on his face. Tom then bit into his throat and tore out all the meat. He was starting to regain his conciousness but he couldn't stop himself. A neighbor who had seen what had happened from outside a peephole came out with a shotgun, thinking it was a rabid dog. She was in a fuzzy purple robe, and overweight with gray hair and bug eyes. She shot at him but was trembling with fear and remorse. The shot missed and ricocheted off making a funny echo throughout the hallway. Tom jumped by reflex and then his heart sunk. It was the saddest feeling he had ever had. It felt like fire on his heart and stomach. Little did he know that this was the feeling of invisibility. Had he still been in his rage mode he would have attacked and killed her too, but this power made him feel weak and afraid of everything. So he dashed off in the other direction chased by the screams of the old lady. He ran out of the town chased by imaginary ghosts. Running on a full stomach made him tired, so he turned into the woods on the outskirts of the city and fell there. He felt better, but still tired. He closed his eyes.
"What a wierd day" he thought before he drifted in to sleep.

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Oct 26th, 2009 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:58 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu made it to the castle he then waited for Lexicon but he then got the scent of blood in his nostrils "BLOOOOOOD HEHEHEHEHE-UGH" "No i can't must'nt subdue to the blood scent" Hitosu was fumbling on the floor while waiting for Lexicon.

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:43 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Her wound my lord, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Demetrius eyed her wound and could tell it was from a Lycan, it wasn't him so that means that there must be some new people in town. He felt the need to investigate and protect this woman. "Come my dear, let's go find out what happened and I shall protect you from whatever harm may present itself. He removed his vest and revealed his muscular body that he kept in perfect condition because he enjoyed being healthy and it made him stronger when he transformed. Once they got outside he waited for the others to smell her blood and reveal themselves.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 10:05 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akbar looked up at the moon and heard the howl, his body shifted into his much larger lycan form and grolwed at the direction of the howl. It felt like it was pulling him towards it and he coukdn't resist it, his body shifted into what looked like a large rapid gray wolf and he sprinted at blinding speeds towards the castle. The wolf form was faster then his already fast lycan form and he arrived infront of the castle in a matter of minutes. His body changed back to the bipedal lycan form and stared at the castle examining it before deciding to enter or not.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 10:42 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon looks at Hitosu and just darts off to the castle. Fueled by anger he smashed into the wall. Of the house "WHATS HERE ?!" He banged on the door. Somthing told him that theres somthing in there worth seeing.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 01:01 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu snapped up to his senses He then caught up to Lexicon "You don't smell that"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 01:14 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((To clarify, did he just break through a wall that belongs to me?))

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 01:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Ethan changed his course of direction from heading into the woods, To the castle. He could smell blood, The trail lead to the castle. He was also picking up other scents has he made his way there, other werewolves were there or heading there...the scent so strong the blood made his stomach ache with hunger.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 02:47 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber picked up the scent of blood her nose flared as the trail led to the castle, She gave another growl with her teeth baring and set of for the castle at full speed. She leaped over bushes and ran accross the rugged fields and there it was...The castle she saw it the scent was very close she could almost taste it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 08:58 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom droopily awakened to the sound of twigs snapping and the wind blowing through his hair/fur. He lazily opened his eyes to be surprised by the fact that he was moving. He watched his feet as they sprinted towards the castle out of his control. The smell of food permeated the entire area. Up ahead he could see the castle which was obviously the destination of his feet. He was getting closer. It was probably only 500 feet away by now. He was salivating rapidly and was completely mindless. He just wanted to eat whatever was in that castle.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 10:08 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Mercedes awoke after she had passed out from the effects that blood moon had on her. she was now a werewolf in the flesh the scent of blood lingered in the distance oh how she could smell it her enhanced smell kicked in she growled at the moon and set of in full speed into the where the trail was leading which was towards the castle direction.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 12:57 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Sophia picked up the scent trail fast. The smell of fresh blood led towards a rather large, elegant looking castle and she was not alone the scent of other werewolves there was also present.

Last edited by Princess_Arya on Oct 27th, 2009 at 03:20 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 03:18 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Oh, woe is Audrey! Why does this keep happening to her? Why? laughing out loud ))

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"Her wound my lord, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Demetrius eyed her wound and could tell it was from a Lycan, it wasn't him so that means that there must be some new people in town. He felt the need to investigate and protect this woman. "Come my dear, let's go find out what happened and I shall protect you from whatever harm may present itself. He removed his vest and revealed his muscular body that he kept in perfect condition because he enjoyed being healthy and it made him stronger when he transformed. Once they got outside he waited for the others to smell her blood and reveal themselves.

Audrey was totally surprised to see this guy transform into a Werewolf. "So... they do exist..." She thought.

But when he and her got outside, she started to tremble.

"W-w-what are you doing?!" Audrey said in a shaken tone. Suddenly, she could hear terrifying howls from the distance. Tears rolled down her closed eyes, as she bit her lower lip frighteningly.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 05:51 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((He hasn't transformed yet. He only took his shirt off so it doesn't get ripped))

"What am I doing? Well deary I'm going to defend you from the monsters that are chasing you. If they were experienced beasts then you and I would have never met. I can smell quite a few of them so I think it's safe to say I'm going to get in a little fight. Hopefully I can reason with them and help them."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:21 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Ah, sorry, Wei! Ignore that first paragraph, everybody! embarrasment ))

Audrey turned her head to him, and squinted her eyes with confusion. Monsters? Fight? Taking off his shirt?

"Are you some kind of 'Beowulf' or something? 'Cause I'm really not understanding what's going on here!"

She crossed her arms, and glared ahead. But she was still afraid of what was going to happen.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:30 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I'm simply a man that must spank his children. You've attracted what most would call werewolves to my castle. They're babies, that I can tell so protecting you from them and beating them back shouldn't be hard for one as old as I. Just sit back, Lord Summers shall protect you.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:57 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Mercedes finally reached the castle and she found she wasn't alone there were other werewolves too. and the scent of blood was close and inside the castle she paced slowly round the others snarling has she did.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:28 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

once all the new werewolves had reached the castle the tension there could felt it was up to Demetrius now to help calm the situation down with force if needed.

Thalia and kiera were both circling, Thalia especially was very ferocious she could smell the blood from her friend Audrey coming from inside the castle.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:08 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote