KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Hello Ushgarak, could I play in your game? I registered in order to do this. I have an idea for a Force Heretic.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:43 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New Dark Sider eh? Well, have you read the rules and such?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
New Dark Sider eh? Well, have you read the rules and such?

Yes, and your system seems to be quite interesting, simpler and more elegant than Star Wars d20.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:07 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey then. System is a bit spread out right now as we have some new Force powers and Blade Tricks coming in that are not pasted into the main rules yet as the older ones are still in use, so sorry about that. Check out Character Creation, the Main Rules, and the thread about incoming new rules, and throw yourself a character together!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yay, new victem...er... I mean player.....

You might want to Read the DS Thread before deciding for cure, They've been going on a nice little trip through hell recently

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:36 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh quiet you...we could use another darkie to help...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

More Darkies mean More osokans........

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:41 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

And there's HOW many light-siders? You guys have us waaaay outnumbered...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I plan to play a Cultist who loves messing the minds of others. Therefore I will propably take most mind tricks and social oriented powers, which won`t leave me with many combat oriented ones. Which of those do you recommend?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:43 PM
Lord Melkor

Oh, and will it cause much troubles if my character proclaims himself a Sith to get more respect? They are supposed to be extinct anyway.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The others will just say "No you aren't." The original three have tried to go down that road (and you never know when that might resurface...) and they sure as heck know you haven't finished it yourself.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:53 PM
Lord Melkor

I will try to post a character tomorrow. In which thread should I do it? Is there any power that allows to inflict fear( or diffrent emotions) in others?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As it stands, Emotions are mostly something you use yourself.

Character creation thread is best.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:09 AM
Mark Jade
Jedi master

How do I get started. I'd like to play

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:48 PM
Mark Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

you start by reading the rules and then by making a character in the character creation thread

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:58 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaster Mereel
That one boarder sith guy

I'm a current member of Gal-Com, and Im interested in playing a bounty hunter, mandalorian, under the same alias as the former Jastar Mereel.

Hope im able to soon big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 03:01 AM
Jaster Mereel is currently offline Click here to Send Jaster Mereel a Private Message Find more posts by Jaster Mereel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars: The New Empire Saga Sign-Up
Synopsis: Taken place after the last Star Wars Novel, The Empire rising again and Sith is coming. Jaina Solo is the only one who can take them. But she can't do it alone without Jacen, Anakain, Luke, Leia, Lando or Han. This saga chronicles the battle between the New Republic and the New Empire. Please sign-up.

I'm Jaina Solo.

Episode I: Heir to the Empire
Episode II: Dark Force Rising
Episode III: The Last Command

Episode IV: Before the Storm
Episode V: Shield of Lies
Episode VI: Tyrant's Test

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Soy una linda chica mestiza.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 02:00 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
stick out tongue

And there's HOW many light-siders? You guys have us waaaay outnumbered...

hey HEY! I wanted to be on the darkside but couldnt! sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 09:46 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trust me- you wouldn't have liked it!

BtVS

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 10:12 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, we're fairly well getting our asses kicked over...and over...and over...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 10:16 PM