KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Star Wars universe vs Transformers universe

Star Wars universe vs Transformers universe
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodoverme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

What about multiple Galaxy Guns firing at Unicron from lightyears away?

Star Forge ftw since it could mass produce superweapons if the knowledge of making them is there, which it is.

This is "starwars universe vs transformers universe" not "starwars universe vs unicron" right? So going back to my arguement regarding the "all-spark", as defined and seen in the 2007 film franchise (Wiki - "In the Transformers 2007 live action film, it is a cube-shaped artifact adorned with glyphs and designs which is capable of granting independent life to normal electronic and mechanical objects and is the source of life for all Transformers.") If you dont want to accept wiki, watch the movie.

Whether the starforge can be used to create only 1 deathstar and galaxy gun per century or more than 1 billion of each per second doesn't matter. Anything it creates becomes a transformer with just one bump from the all-spark cube, the more the better. Bang the all-spark against the starforge and you get one mean transformer that can crap out super-weapons. LOL

I'd love to see a Starwars-Transformers movie cross-over, Jedi/autobots vs Sith/decepticons.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 06:49 AM
bloodoverme is currently offline Click here to Send bloodoverme a Private Message Find more posts by bloodoverme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

If it happens, I would EAT Princess Leila for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Maybe desert too if she CAME back.

ROTFL!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 02:01 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MadParty
The Real Mike D.

so why not drop an all spark fragment on the deathstar

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 09:15 PM
The MadParty is currently offline Click here to Send The MadParty a Private Message Find more posts by The MadParty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_Disable
would that work on transformers?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 07:58 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

autobots team with jedi while the empire with the decepticons....i guess its a fun explosive battle

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 12:45 PM
InfernoJG95 is currently offline Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

transformers...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:11 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TXP101
Autobot Scientist

If you include the Alspark in this, it will be too easy a win. It allows them to transform various technologies into robotic warriors, as seen in Transformers and Transformers ROTF. That means the Jedi's machinery can be used against them, and in disguise.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 04:25 AM
TXP101 is currently offline Click here to Send TXP101 a Private Message Find more posts by TXP101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Autobots call upon Metroplex

and everyother metrotitan.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 07:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Transformers curbstomps. Numerous beings such as Master Galvatron and Super Starscream could take over 90% of SW by themselves

Never mind Unicron and Primus who are multiversal+

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 10:52 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Transformers curbstomps. Numerous beings such as Master Galvatron and Super Starscream could take over 90% of SW by themselves

Never mind Unicron and Primus who are multiversal+

Nope.

Star Wars have too much resources at its disposal and transformers would not last long.

Star Wars have everything:

1. Droids/Tanks as big as majority of Transformers
2. Planet destroying weapons
3. Master tacticians
4. Unprecedented resources for warfare
5. Super-characters (Force-users)
6. Extraordinary space weapons/fleets
7. Unprecedented number of high-tech weapons with different capabilities
8. Nuclear weapons
9. Mandalorians

Star Wars have simply too much for Transformers to handle; Transformers will be exterminated along with Unicron.

Originally posted by Samurai100
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_Disable
would that work on transformers?

Force powers can be very effective against machines.

On top of this, different kinds of electronic jamming technologies; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jammer

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 6th, 2013 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 07:17 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What exactly have you seen of Transformers?

seems you've only seen the Bay movies.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 08:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

I'm guessing you've seen nothing of Transformers beyond the movies

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nope.

Star Wars have too much resources at its disposal and transformers would not last long.

Star Wars have everything:

1. Droids/Tanks as big as majority of Transformers
2. Planet destroying weapons
3. Master tacticians
4. Unprecedented resources for warfare
5. Super-characters (Force-users)
6. Extraordinary space weapons/fleets
7. Unprecedented number of high-tech weapons with different capabilities
8. Nuclear weapons
9. Mandalorians

Star Wars have simply too much for Transformers to handle; Transformers will be exterminated along with Unicron.

Force powers can be very effective against machines.

On top of this, different kinds of electronic jamming technologies; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jammer

1. Droids and Tanks get wiped out in the masses by herald-level beings. Hell, even TFP chars make short work of them due to massively superior physical abilities
2. Transformers have beins who can destroy planets and move FTL in realspace, like Master Galvatron and Super Starscream. Only beings who can have any chance are Prime Luke, DE Palpatine, Abeloth and Darkstaff weilders. Other than that, they're gonna cut a bloody swathe through SW
3. Same can be said for Transformers
4. Ditto above, plus TF side has space brides and FTL chars, meaning they'll destroy their planets, they'll lose moar and moar resources as time goes on
5. Transformers, again have several Herald Tier beins, never mind multiversal characters such as Unicron, Primus, Alternity and several Cube Beings such as the 13 original Primes
6. Get wiped out by their Herald tier beings
7. Transformers beings massively exceed them in DC, speed, durability and strength for any weapon to be effective
8. Ineffective against their Herald tier beings
9. hahahaha, wait, was this even a serious one?

Star Wars is one galaxy, Transformers is many different universes, timelines and stuff, Unicron and Primus can destroy entire galaxies at minimum, meaning they solo. Lauhable how you think superweapons and nukes will make any difference against them

Force powers are meh and the only force users worth of mention are the top tiers

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 11:57 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Kazenji
What exactly have you seen of Transformers?

seems you've only seen the Bay movies.

The Transformers: The Movie is the most comprehensive depiction of Transformers and their capabilities till date, if I am not wrong; Unicron being the top dog as far as I know. I have yet to see something in Transformers mythos against which Star Wars mythos doesn't have an answer.

I'm guessing you've seen nothing of Transformers beyond the movies

I have not consulted every medium related to Transformers but I have seen enough.

1. Droids and Tanks get wiped out in the masses by herald-level beings. Hell, even TFP chars make short work of them due to massively superior physical abilities

I am not saying that Droids and Tanks (of Star Wars mythos) cannot be destroyed; but they pack lot of firepower as well. Primitive human weapons can hurt Transformers; technology depicted in Star Wars mythos is too advanced in comparison. Do the math.

2. Transformers have beins who can destroy planets and move FTL in realspace, like Master Galvatron and Super Starscream.

Which planets have these two destroyed? I recall Unicron and Primus being capable of performing this feat.

Only beings who can have any chance are Prime Luke, DE Palpatine, Abeloth and Darkstaff weilders. Other than that, they're gonna cut a bloody swathe through SW

Are you considering a particular era from Star Wars mythos or on the whole?

I suspect that you haven't explored Star Wars EU much but I will leave you a hint: The Sith sorcerers in Star Wars are capable of unleashing unprecedented destruction. Some examples:

1. Sith Lord Naga Sadow developed a weapon with which he could make an entire Star System go supernova.
2. Sith Lord Vitiate could make arrangements to unleash Sith Sorcery on "galactic scale" and transform himself in to an omnipotent being of godlike powers in the aftermath. With such power, he would have acquired the capability to do anything; even create space matter itself.

Sith Lord Naga Sadow can wipe out anything in the Transformers mythos with his dark weapon and command of Sith Sorcery. In addition, Sith Lord Vitiate can reach similar position as well, if he gets the opportunity to unleash Sith Sorcery on galactic scale and complete his transformation; he is can create such an opportunity actually since he can unleash very capable Sith forces on galactic level and keep potential enemies preoccupied while he gets involved in his ultimate plan behind-the-scenes and pull it off within a short span of time (few days at maximum).

In single combat, Sith Lord Vitiate have Dark Councilors who can destroy gigantic (armored) beasts, shatter stone, and even destroy metal with their dark powers. And Sith Lord Vitiate himself is among the most powerful dark side masters in the whole mythos.

3. Same can be said for Transformers

Very few in Transformers mythos actually; many in the whole Star Wars mythos.

4. Ditto above, plus TF side has space brides and FTL chars, meaning they'll destroy their planets, they'll lose moar and moar resources as time goes on

You make it sound like as if Transformers wouldn't be meeting heavy resistance in their path and just walk through anything; unrealistic assumption. Issue with Transformers is that Star Wars have too much to throw at them. Also, reinforcements in Star Wars arrive at lightspeed.

5. Transformers, again have several Herald Tier beins, never mind multiversal characters such as Unicron, Primus, Alternity and several Cube Beings such as the 13 original Primes

Every era of Star Wars have witnessed thousands of Force-users existing simultaneously. The number have gone as high as millions in a few eras. Too much firepower to contend with.

6. Get wiped out by their Herald tier beings

Sith Lord Vitiate have Dark Sorcerers under his command who can terminate entire fleets with their dark side powers alone. Some Force-users are gifted with Battle Meditation ability; one of the most powerful Force abilities in the mythos. With BM, the tide of the battles can be easily turned.

7. Transformers beings massively exceed them in DC, speed, durability and strength for any weapon to be effective

As if you know?

8. Ineffective against their Herald tier beings

Herald tier beings can be dealt with more powerful weapons. Star Wars mythos doesn't have shortage of such weapons actually.

9. hahahaha, wait, was this even a serious one?

Ever read about Mandalorian Wars? They were a major fighting force during TOR era.

Star Wars is one galaxy, Transformers is many different universes, timelines and stuff, Unicron and Primus can destroy entire galaxies at minimum, meaning they solo. Lauhable how you think superweapons and nukes will make any difference against them

Elaborate on the Universe(s) part. Do you even have an idea of how big a single Galaxy can be? A single Galaxy can contain trillions of Star systems in it.

The biggest body is the Universe itself; it contains billions of Galaxies. To give you an idea, a single Galaxy can contain trillions of Star systems (the smallest ones containing millions). The whole body is simply too big to comprehend with lot of unknown(s) to us.

Also, Star Wars mythos isn't restricted to one Galaxy. Yuuzhan vong came from another Galaxy (not occupied by the Republic) in the mythos; this species could create black holes with its technologies.

Furthermore, you are heavily exaggerating the capabilities of Unicron and Primus. Unicron could take one planet at a time (his galaxy eating plan would involve enormous span of time). Primus was a match for Unicron but created Transformers to deal with it (Primus evolved in to Cybertron?). Both can be wiped out by planet busting weapons (of Star Wars mythos). Heck, some Sith sorcerers of Star Wars mythos themselves can handle them after adequate preparations. I don't know much about Primus but Unicron is vulnerable to intruders if they get inside it.

Force powers are meh and the only force users worth of mention are the top tiers

A lone competent Force-user can handle a lone Transformer.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 6th, 2013 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 09:05 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Revisiting some of my responses in previous post:-

In single combat, Sith Lord Vitiate have Dark Councilors who can destroy gigantic (armored) beasts, shatter stone, and even destroy metal with their dark powers. And Sith Lord Vitiate himself is among the most powerful dark side masters in the whole mythos.

In single combat, Sith Lord Vitiate have many competent Sith Lords under his disposal who can destroy gigantic (armored) beasts, shatter stone, and even disintegrate/destroy metal with their dark powers. Sith Lord Vitiate himself is among the most powerful dark side masters in the entire history of Star Wars mythos. Some Jedi in the mythos can also match these Sith Lords in power. Considering whole history, many powerful Sith Lords and Jedi have been witnessed in the mythos. I recall an (extremely) ancient race which could move planets with its technologies and played vital role in reshaping the most prominent Galaxy of the Star Wars mythos.

Sith Lord Vitiate have Dark Sorcerers under his command who can terminate entire fleets with their dark side powers alone. Some Force-users are gifted with Battle Meditation ability; one of the most powerful Force abilities in the mythos. With BM, the tide of the battles can be easily turned.

Sith Lord Vitiate have Dread Masters under his command who can terminate entire fleets with their dark side powers. Apart from this, some Force-users are gifted with Battle Meditation ability; one of the most powerful Force abilities in the mythos. With BM, the tide of the battles can be easily turned.

Ever read about Mandalorian Wars? They were a major fighting force during TOR era.

Ever read about Mandalorian Wars? They were a major fighting force during TOR era, with capability to manufacture enormous fleets, gigantic droids, nuclear weapons and being led by amazing tacticians. Also, a competent Mandalorian can match a trained Jedi in single combat, who in turn can match a Transformer in single combat. The most powerful Force-users can take on individuals such as Galvatron(s) and Prime(s) themselves or possibly better.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 09:39 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Transformers: The Movie is the most comprehensive depiction of Transformers and their capabilities till date, if I am not wrong; Unicron being the top dog as far as I know. I have yet to see something in Transformers mythos against which Star Wars

Well seeing as nothing has been stated in the OP

Comics are also allowed in here too

only thing that would be an actual threat in Star Wars would be the Force.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 02:54 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Well seeing as nothing has been stated in the OP

Comics are also allowed in here too

only thing that would be an actual threat in Star Wars would be the Force.

Technology as well. Transformers can be hurt/killed by relatively primitive weapons. Technology in Star Wars is too advanced. Most lethal weapons can shatter planets to pieces and/or pulverize them.

As an example: Death Star pulverized planet Aldeeran (an Earth like planet):-

(please log in to view the image)

No way Unicron can survive this level of firepower. To assume otherwise is sheer idiocy.

On top of this, some Sith Sorcerers can do much worse with the power of the Force.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 11:29 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

In the comics (g1, issue 3, US run) Megatron was pounded with everything short of nukes for half and hour and wasn't scratched.
Galavtron was insanely more powerful. It took a rift in time and space itself to dismantle his ass.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 01:37 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'd think the guns on the big ships and big walkers would be a major issues....

Ultimate SW has a rather huge population and resource advantage. In most continuities the TF population is relatively small.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:13 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lets not forgot time travel with the Transformers universe which Jhiaxus has been using.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 01:16 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Lets not forgot time travel with the Transformers universe which Jhiaxus has been using.

Star Wars have some crazy entities with crazy capabilities. One of them sent some individuals 8000 years back in time, transforming them in to diamonds.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 12:31 PM