KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Algol and Akuma Vs. Algalon and Akama

Algol and Akuma Vs. Algalon and Akama
Started by: Phantom Miria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, it is less dangerous.

A small black hole would not be able to sustain itself and would evaporate nigh-instantaneously, before it can cause any real damage.

And if WoW characters can survive it, Gouki will be just fine.

WoW characters can survive walking space, have their soul taken, be stomped by people whos toe is larger than them, can walk through time freeze effects, swim in lava and have all their skin and organs ripped away from them and keep on fighting, healthy as a doorbell stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:53 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Oh, and the Black Hole is big enough to sustain itself.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:54 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Silly Goose
WoW characters can survive walking space, have their soul taken, be stomped by people whos toe is larger than them, can walk through time freeze effects, swim in lava and have all their skin and organs ripped away from them and keep on fighting, healthy as a doorbell stick out tongue
Gouki can fight his brother in magma completely unharmed, his brother who hits as hard as he does (Island destroying)...Really I do not have to bring up anything else, no WoW character can take being hit with enough force to destroy/sink an island.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:57 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

WoW characters have more magical equipment coming out of their ears than Freddie Merc- uh, no, not the one... never mind.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Oh, and the Black Hole is big enough to sustain itself.
Oh? And how large is it?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Oh? And how large is it?

Since the hole in fact is sustaining itself, it's large enough. Can't say how large it actually is, since WoW doesn't scale properly.

Gouki can fight his brother in magma completely unharmed, his brother who hits as hard as he does (Island destroying)...Really I do not have to bring up anything else, no WoW character can take being hit with enough force to destroy/sink an island.

Are we talking about the heroes here, or any character? There are an high amount of characters that can survive an attack that would destroy an island.

My point with listing that was not to compare the heroes to Akuma, but to point out the fact that it's not as simple as to say "if WoW characters can survive it, so can he". Warcraft heroes resist things that would stop even Superman. Not saying anything in Warcraft could ever defeat Superman, or even come close (Although I would have a good bet on the Pantheon and I'm not counting Nozdormu).

All I'm saying is:

WoW sucks

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:04 PM
NemeBro

Since the hole in fact is sustaining itself, it's large enough. Can't say how large it actually is, since WoW doesn't scale properly.

Are we talking about the heroes here, or any character? There are an high amount of characters that can survive an attack that would destroy an island.

My point with listing that was not to compare the heroes to Akuma, but to point out the fact that it's not as simple as to say "if WoW characters can survive it, so can he". Warcraft heroes resist things that would stop even Superman. Not saying anything in Warcraft could ever defeat Superman, or even come close (Although I would have a good bet on the Pantheon and I'm not counting Nozdormu).

All I'm saying is:

WoW sucks
1. Not necessarily, no. While in WoW I have no doubt it does, but IRL? A hole of that size may not, which means we cannot say its power, at least to my knowledge.

2. I am talking about your garden-variety WoW hero.

I bet they can, magic and all. smile

Edit: Seriously, I have been looking through Warcraft lore for eons, what has this guy actually DONE? erm

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:09 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

My guess is that she is just proud of the thread title big grin

This! I thought it would have a good sound to it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:19 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Edit: Seriously, I have been looking through Warcraft lore for eons, what has this guy actually DONE? erm

Traveled cosmical distances in very little time, mentally scanned the entire planet, shown potent cosmical powers and has had one awesome dialogue after the other.

In short: Nothing outside gameplay and briefing of lore.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:27 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

If awesome Dialogue grants victories then Wesker is god tier. The similarity in names does seem to be the main factor and if I'm right isn't Algalon Mr. constellation looking guy that took like 20 characters to beat in like 8 minutes and that was a fast battle? Some video Q showed me a while ago.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Algalon would not survive against Akuma in actual combat, should he be hit, as there's nothing implying he would, but he could teleport him into outer space and win through that. It is not a direct kill, but victory non-the-less.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:33 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Perhaps, that is one way of looking at things in this situation.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:43 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote