KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E11 - Thanksgiving

S04E11 - Thanksgiving
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

yep

only somehow with Samuel, is much more powerful

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:27 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

His power has the potential to be particularly dangerous, I think, and then you just have to get into 'which powers have the most potential for everything going horribly wrong?'

Terrakinesis could get bad if Samuel got too powerful and then decided to level a city. Those paintings from Season 3 of the Earth being torn in half are suddenly much more pertinent, I think. wink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Meh....So so EP once again.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 02:01 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

decent ep

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I only really enjoyed the scenes with the Petrellis. Sylar's emergence was extremely exciting.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I really loved the Petrelli stuff again but its lame how now they've jus used all this as yet another way to nutter Sylar and Peter's fights. Now "Nathan" inside Sylar is going to be holding him back and keeping him from hurting Peter. Meanwhile Peter isn't going to actually finish Sylar like he freakin should because he wants his brother back.

It's all horseshit. Your brother is freaking dead Pete. Use this one final advantage to accept that. Blow that SOBs off and put an end to this.

Then find baby Matt Parkman and Ando and become the Hero you were destined to be before your family started screwing you six ways from sunday.

Hiro is a freakin idiot! mad
1. Never give someone threatening people what they want.
2. Damn sure not without securities to confirm their promises.
3. Go get Parkman, read Samuels mind, save Charlie! Durr
4. Make a fake film and let Samuel think its the real thing.
5. Let Edgar kill that Magneto wannabe!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 01:17 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Almost every scene was so easy to predict...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ..hmmm i wonder where claires brother is/was.....not one mention? or did i zone out again!..a flashback/time travel... with HRG and this women and wallah! she is in the next episode.lol..claire...back and forth back and forth.....in 4 years she has not done anything but be confused..the petrelli dinner.....boring...sylars reveal....goofy ...a captive audience....done to death...and the mother did not have a vision of this dinner?..and we were done with the matt/sylar mind games...only to get another mind game...Nathan/Sylar...which was not resolved imediatley!...the actor playing samuel.....is either a bad actor...or the direction he is getting..is horrible.....Hiro...well without Ando...he falls flat....the carnival has a feeling of actors...wishing they were somewhere else.......and dont forget we have this...Slow Burn..which is a scam to use your phone or internet to delve deeper into a certain carnival performer/whatever they are.....so we have a character we know nothing about....and she is just there....only the dedicated hard core fans get the low down..lol....just foolish...7 episodes left? let me guess....it will be awesome.....it will make heroes great again...lol

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 01:17 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Slow burn is so damn stupid, they shouldnt have done this gimick when the show is very close of getting shut down, they have better things to worry about than that.

I like Villians better than this years slow dragging plots, at least last year had some fighting.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Nov 24th, 2009 at 03:31 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 03:29 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Whine whine whine, Starlock. stick out tongue

I enjoyed the Petrelli dinner, but the Claire parts were largely uninteresting wastes of time. Lyle did get mentioned as having school he couldn't get away from to come visit from Texas or whatnot.

I still don't get why everyone expects there to be a bunch of fighting.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 09:11 AM
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Whine whine whine, Starlock. stick out tongue

I enjoyed the Petrelli dinner, but the Claire parts were largely uninteresting wastes of time. Lyle did get mentioned as having school he couldn't get away from to come visit from Texas or whatnot.

I still don't get why everyone expects there to be a bunch of fighting.

I will take some Cheese with my Whine...thank you laughing

Hey...i will be the first to admit...i want the show to be good...i want the show to stay on....i want to like the show....but i just cant....and i am not even talking about fights...i gave up on that after that unforgivable season ender where Peter and Nathan go after Sylar....and we as fans..literally get the door slammed in our face!... eek! ...i just want solid stories...and i aint getting them sad

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:50 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by starlock
Almost every scene was so easy to predict...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ..hmmm i wonder where claires brother is/was.....not one mention? or did i zone out again!..a flashback/time travel... with HRG and this women and wallah! she is in the next episode.lol..claire...back and forth back and forth.....in 4 years she has not done anything but be confused..the petrelli dinner.....boring...sylars reveal....goofy ...a captive audience....done to death...and the mother did not have a vision of this dinner?..and we were done with the matt/sylar mind games...only to get another mind game...Nathan/Sylar...which was not resolved imediatley!...the actor playing samuel.....is either a bad actor...or the direction he is getting..is horrible.....Hiro...well without Ando...he falls flat....the carnival has a feeling of actors...wishing they were somewhere else.......and dont forget we have this...Slow Burn..which is a scam to use your phone or internet to delve deeper into a certain carnival performer/whatever they are.....so we have a character we know nothing about....and she is just there....only the dedicated hard core fans get the low down..lol....just foolish...7 episodes left? let me guess....it will be awesome.....it will make heroes great again...lol
you lost me

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:31 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by The Nuul
Slow burn is so damn stupid, they shouldnt have done this gimick when the show is very close of getting shut down, they have better things to worry about than that.

I like Villians better than this years slow dragging plots, at least last year had some fighting.

huh

you kidding right?

I liked the episode... nuff said stick out tongue

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:12 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

The only part I liked was Claire slitting her wrist just to show off and be a drama queen when it healed.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 11:23 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

im glad ray parks charecter didn't die ,he's quite cool
claires getting a bit too needy

-peter shoudl find ando to boost his power/baby parkman to restore his old abilities

-can't angela get claires blood and use it to revive nathan?

-hiro could just go warn himself about samuel taking charlie and never let it happen

- if hiro gets back into his dying phase from using his powers he could travel back to when peters got healing and repeat if terminal illness resurfaces

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 09:40 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote