KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Starkiller lives?! WTF!

Starkiller lives?! WTF!
Started by: ares834

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with being a whore? I mean, are you a bizilionaire? Seems to me Lucas may be on the something.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, he's perfected the art of whoring out your idea and your name in order to increase your already over-inflated wallet, all at the cost of the loyalty and appreciation of your fanbase.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like microsoft.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 02:03 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I smell a conspiracy.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

o.o THE HECK! SIDIOUS AND VADER WERE LOOKING AT HIS DANG DEAD BODY!!! I mean this is cool but still WTF!? there is NO WAY he could still be alive.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 02:25 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

who cares about the fanbase when you have money? no expression

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 03:35 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah. It's not about money... It's about making a shitload of money.

But seriously, Lucas is a whore. There's no more accurate word for it. I mean there's selling your product, and then there's degrading it with all this... merchandising to the point that you've become nothing but a fat, f*cking, whore.

Yup. He was good when he made episodes 4, 5, and 6, now he's just greedy.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
They have enough money no expression

Galen marek = epic fail.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 09:40 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

A lot of people actually. Although the movie industry fails more at caring about their fanbase than the music industry does.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:34 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

For once they give a character a great, symbolic death and now they ruin it by ressurecting him

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Who said that he's alive?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, the fact that you quite clearly see him in the video tends to lend credence to him being alive, despite the fact that he had a rather definitive death in the end of the first game.

I wonder what sort of plothole/magical hand-wave they'll come up with to explain this one. SW isn't exactly known for keeping their continuities straight, but this is ridiculous even for that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 04:35 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

The fact that you hear Yoda saying "Death is a natural part of life" would make me believe that he's in some sort of state of limbo... some kind of purgatory...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

a purgatory with rancors and other giant beast? maybe, but i doubt it. i don't think there'd be people cheering everywhere too, unless its all his imagination.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 08:32 PM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well he doesn't look like he's at his sanist right now. Not withh hearing voices and such...... especially when he's never actually met one of them.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Maybe its from before the final battle in the first game...?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

They're gonna create an entire game set during the events of the last game, and still use the same character. They're bastards, but that's borderline retarded, even for them.

$10 it's a clone or his long lost secret apprentice brother. Explains the two sabers.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 09:05 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

The clone idea makes sense. Maybe Sidious saw the potential in him and wanted to use him to eventually replace Vader.

edit* There must be something wrong with using a clone as an apprentice though. I know Joruus tried it, but he was insane. Otherwise, Sidious would have just made a clone of Vader.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But then the clone ran away and joined the circus Light Side.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 09:09 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

As far as explaining goes, the purgatory idea seems like the less retarded (still retarded). But they'll probably come up with the most retarded idea and use it anyway.

The saddest thing is that I'm actually going to buy this game. no expression

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote