KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did Revan destroy the True Sith?

Did Revan destroy the True Sith?
Started by: Samurai100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Ugh. I seriously hope they do not make that shit canon. Just leave it as it is, it's way more believable.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Don't like logical criticism? Don't follow my posts then. Nobody cares what you find annoying.
How am i following your posts when your spamming this almost everywhere?

Obviously nobody cares weather you find it illogical or not so i don't see the purpose of your spamming.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:00 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BoratBorat
How am i following your posts when your spamming this almost everywhere?

Obviously nobody cares weather you find it illogical or not so i don't see the purpose of your spamming.

1. Someone doesn't know the meaning of "spam".

2. Apparently people DO caresmile

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
1. Someone doesn't know the meaning of "spam".

2. Apparently people DO caresmile

Yeah and who are these people that do care?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 06:01 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

me

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

I happen to care as well.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

i am sure Abel can make this work.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Shey Tapani
i am sure Abel can make this work.

Who is Abel?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was referring who cares about how sexy thinks its illogical, not the game itself.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 02:50 AM
Abu-Bactr

Originally posted by Autokrat
Who is Abel?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abel_G._Pe%C3%B1a

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 08:06 AM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Not all of us here on a first name basis with the guy.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 08:34 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

It would seem that you care since you're bitching about it, unless you have no reason to, which would just be pointless anyway.

oh, i care.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 05:43 AM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthbanelives
It would seem that you care since you're bitching about it, unless you have no reason to, which would just be pointless anyway.

oh, i care.
Learn to read idiot, im not bitching about how this shits on canon but rather about beefingtons sheer annoyance of constantly spamming how it shits on canon for a full year.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 05:22 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Learn to read idiot, im not bitching about how this shits on canon but rather about beefingtons sheer annoyance of constantly spamming how it shits on canon for a full year.

Seeing as how the writer's interview came out about 2 weeks ago, I have no idea how you came to this conclusion.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 06:12 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You were going on about it a lot longer than that. erm

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
You were going on about it a lot longer than that. erm

Prove it. I did briefly complain about continuity issues as far as the sith disappearing from 3900 BBY to 2000 BBY, but that was it. And that was brief.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 06:51 PM
darthbanelives

It would seem, YOU need to learn how to read. i was saying you obviously care about what beefington cares about, as you had to post something about it, if you didn't care, you would have kept your mouth shut, IDIOT. like i said, i care, so i'm replying, if i didn't i would have had no need to say anything. but nice try.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 07:35 PM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oh Jesus Christ... this is like every thread now.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would seem, YOU need to learn how to read. i was saying you obviously care about what beefington cares about,

No, you never clearly stated what i was "bitching" about and went on right ahead. I don't see how asking someone to quit his whining actually means that i care what he has to say.

And telling him to shut the hell up doesn't mean that i care you narrow minded idiot, thats like telling me i care about some drunken haggard just because i told him to shut up and quit making a racket.

as you had to post something about it, if you didn't care, you would have kept your mouth shut, IDIOT.
Lets see, how exactly do i shut a mouth that has never been opened? And just because i posted something about it, how does it mean that i "care" about what he has to say?

Substantiate the "Care" that i have been showing in extreme details in an essay, and then maybe ill shut a mouth that has never been opened laughing

And like i said, i asked him to quit his whining, how does that mean i care about his opinion on the writer shitting on canon? If i DO care about it, i would have argued with him, not tell him to quit bitching. Stupid narrow minded idiot, i bet your narrow mind tells you that all women are sex objects because of your lack of perception.

like i said, i care, so i'm replying, if i didn't i would have had no need to say anything. but nice try.
Yeah right, just because you ask someone to shut up, it means you care what he has to say :rollseyes:.

If some retarded kid that has absolutely no intelligence and spews up nothing but garbage that canot be comprehended and i ask him to shut up, it means i "Care" what he has to say despite not understanding a word he says.

Do you see how narrow minded and stupid you are? Can't say i blame you when your drunken father beat you as a child for loose change for booze every time he comes back from a bar.

And lastly, don't play the victim, you attacked, and THEN you got attacked.

Last edited by BoratBorat on Dec 30th, 2009 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 03:12 AM